VeganAwake

Concepts vs Concepts

27 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@Nahm  it probably sounds very contradicting. 

Its recognizing there isn't an individual in the first place in which could detach from thinking.

Thinking apparently occurs, but there's no one doing the thinking.

And that presumed identity creates the dream story or experience of duality...I am here, and everything/everyone else is out there and I need to defend myself and my beliefs.

Actually ‘can’t think the way to the thought detatchment / no mind’, and “Samadi 2: It’s not what you think” sound very similar. Almost exactly the same. 

No one is noticing the defending of no agenda nor appreciating the sermons. ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 02/05/2021 at 10:03 AM, VeganAwake said:

There aren't any real individuals debating and comparing concepts on this forum or anywhere else.

There are just concepts mistakenly being identified with as 'MY' concepts or 'THEIR' concepts thus perpetuating the illusion of 'ME' and 'THEM'.

Concept? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Actually ‘can’t think the way to the thought detatchment / no mind’, and “Samadi 2: It’s not what you think” sound very similar. Almost exactly the same. 

No one is noticing the defending of no agenda nor appreciating the sermons. ?? 

Yes, there pointing to the same freedom, but can be easily misunderstood by the 'ME'.

Yep, no one detaches, defends, notices, or appreciates. ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

"What is real?

Depends on your definition of real.

Is a temporary appearance real?

Is believing your friend ripped you off, only to find out later that wasn't the case real?

Is a mirage or magic trick real?"

I've not found a good definition of 'real' vs 'imaginary'  apart from another name for the duality of objective physical matter vs subjective mind stuff. A mirage or magic trick needs both: a physical event observed; plus a belief about what it means.  What is more real, the sense perceptions (used as a basis for believing in the physical world), or the thoughts (beliefs) themselves? They're both mind-stuff. 

"In that case, who is imagining me?

No one... boundless energy asking if someone's imagining."

I like the idea of boundless energy. But the trouble is, it sounds too formless, foggy, vague, to be able to do something structured like asking questions ;)

Edited by snowyowl
clarification

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

1 hour ago, snowyowl said:

I like the idea of boundless energy. But the trouble is, it sounds too formless, foggy, vague, to be able to do something structured like asking questions 

another way to say it might be,

There is an experience of an individual that with enough searching can hopefully one day realize the truth and be set free.

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

To say the ego isn’t real as if something else is is just wrong imo. Is it a survival-biased matrix of oftentimes detrimental effects? Yes. Is it keeping you back from what you wish to experience? Yes. Is it conceptual? Yes, partially. Is it in a dream? Yes. Is it low consciousness generally? Yes. None of these things or even the combination of them all point to it being not real. If you want to say nothing is real, then sure, the ego is not real, but all meaning is lost at that point as far as how things relate to anything else. Saying everything is real is just as accurate as saying nothing is real. They’re both simply different perspectives on how to use the word. They both point to the exact same Truth if understood properly. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Is it keeping you back from what you wish to experience? Yes.

There is not a 'you' AND a separate thing called ego. The Ego is the experience of being an individual. 

Is it conceptual? Yes, partially.

Not partially, it's 100% completely unreal

Is it in a dream? Yes.

Ego isn't in a dream, it is the dream of being a separate individual. Ego places an overlay of meaning, purpose and value over top of reality and functions from that self-centered perspective... for ego everything has something to do with 'ME'.