Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twoosees

I'd like to know why ignorance is much more effective than caring?

1 post in this topic

I was on Twitter and got to know about the Indian vaccine outbreak. Still baffles me how it's own government put them in the gutter with this one. Granted though India is a pretty densely populated and not as outstretched as China

It seems that it's entangled with its vaccine rollout to other countries instead and it's efficacy actually didn't do that much to the community. 

Anywho.. It seems it's not at all being talked about amongst my peers and family alike. And I understand it's devastating for people in India (or to better phrase it it I sympathize with them since I went through being hospitalized for Covid) 

Definitely not as bad in SA in terms of the hospitals being overcrowded. Generally we just had to get more beds outside the facility and cover it through using large tents if it got full inside. Not this hardcore situation where people are sharing beds. 

Rich countries are hesitant to get involved with aiding them. 

Inquiring my own attachment to this reality in India, I came to wonder why people can be so ignorant to suffering and the level we can go to just survive. I feel like people will even say India has got its own to blame for the pandemic.. 

Lmao I guess one of the realizations is that you can become such an activist and martyr for the wellbeing of other people that you are willing to affect your mental and emotional well-being like I am by ranting here, rather than focusing on survival tactics in my own country, life purpose and making a living