Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HERO_

feeling weak, depressed

2 posts in this topic

I feel so hopeless every time I overcome certain addiction I fall into other types of addiction.How can I stop this ? I know the root cause of it , it's because I hate myself and my life sucks and I'm working on that but how can I stop myself from falling into addictions while I'm working myself ? my addictions prevents me from making progress

I've tried so many times but I always fall off track it's so hard why can't I just endure the pain ? 

@HERO_

If you’re working on your life but still believing the thoughts that you hate yourself and your life sucks, you’ll keep experiencing the strong pull to instant gratification to cope with the discord of those thoughts. What’s being coped with isn’t actually anything about you or your life, they’re perfect as is. It’s the beliefs being coped with. 

Expecting to hold these beliefs, outlooks, and attitudes and feel better is expecting feeling to line up with your thoughts & beliefs. You might say this is a spiritual stubbornness. Won’t work. 

‘Empty your cup’, recognize more and more the truth of not knowing (rather than believing you know, even these things about yourself). 

Your inner being loves you and your life unconditionally, and is unlimited in power to everything you want in your life. When you revisit those beliefs about yourself & your life, what you’re feeling which most label anxiety, depression, etc, is that power, that truth, the Goodness you truly are. 

One way to ‘cut through’ this, is to create a dreamboard and see for yourself the universe isn’t thinking any of this heavy stuff, it just wants to play, love, be loved, and have as much fun as possible. 

As conditioning comes up and out, suffering & discomfort of it can be easily mitigated through deeper understanding of emotions, and willingness and spending some time with expression

When one is accustomed to focusing on unwanted, improv writing is a simple way to reorient thought and align with the actuality of the yesness of source.  

The other tools here like creative writing, poetry, and dream journaling all come into play and serve you & the dream for your life within you so well. 

Be most careful not to believe the thoughts about these experiences, and instead, experience them. These tools will change your life. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE