Vision

Healing My Health Situation & Being Happier

6 posts in this topic

Thought that it would be useful, maybe even therapeutic, to record my journey of getting back to optimal health. 

Feel free to chime in and share your sentiments and/or advice :) 

Love this, can't wait to read more about your journey ?⛰️?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

It's crazy how fast life can turn upside down and fall into a downward spiral.

Just 3 months ago I was planning out and envisioning what I'm going to be doing this year and for the next few years. 

Now, it really does feel like I have regressed due to my health problems getting worse...

But at the same time, I think this painful phase of suffering is necessary for me to move forward and develop. 

It is because of this suffering that I (finally) decided to look into the health problems I've had my entire life.

I really have learned so much. Now I know that there are ways to help myself, even completely heal my condition. Whereas before, I thought I'll have them for the rest of my life, just getting worse and worse as I age. Thanks a lot pharma 

From Late 2018-Early 2021, I was grinding myself out all day, doing both school work, and working on my business. 

This amounted to 80-90+ hours a week of working, grinding, "hustling". 

For 2 years straight I had barely left myself any time to relax. It was either school, or hustling. Said no to so many things and opportunities, just so I could not waste an opportunity. 

Felt like shit?

Suck it up, time is money.

Maybe go out with some friends? You deserve a break.  

No. Time is money. 

A 2 day vacation?

Absolutely not! I'm going to lose so much progress!

This is the mindset I had to have to be able to succeed in my business. 

Of course my cortisol levels are so imbalanced. I'm so glad that I quit it. I was neglecting myself, it was so toxic.  

Maybe if my health conditions didn't get so bad, I would have continued my life completely ignorant to what exactly my health conditions are, eating the same diet (even a "healthy" one) while being completely unaware of what I'm doing to my body because I wouldn't have known that I have many food intolerances.

Man, this anxiety is so shit. 

This feeling of uneasiness is so hard to bear 24/7, I just don't know where it's coming from. 

What could it be? 

Is it my fear of becoming a wage slave?

Is it my fear of wasting my life? 

Is it just my health conditions that is causing this? I have read that gut dysbiosis and SIBO can cause depression and anxiety. 

There is just so much tension. I want to flow with life. Am I taking it too seriously? 

My life feels like a mess right now.  

Maybe when I get my test results, I'll be able to have more clarity on what to do and what steps to take. 

A part of me really just wants to jump into some protocol and see what happens. I don't really want to wait 2 more months...

Maybe I'll research a bit more into that this weekend. I have a test this Friday. 

One day, I will look back at this period of suffering, and be proud of myself for pushing through. 

One day, I will be grateful for this suffering, because it would shape me to be the person I am.

One day, I will be crying tears of joy for the first time in my life, because I'll be proud of myself for pushing through so much pain.

One day... patience...