Eternal Unity

Leo's Free Will Video

7 posts in this topic

This one?

One that I can't seem to get my mind wrapped around it.

I keep in mind this was prior to the 5 meo discovery. But honestly, we're talking Leo here... So I won't say he changed his mind, per say, but you know, over 5 years have past...

So, guys... any insights from you on Free Will, Freedom, Causality?

Thanks ?

If Leo could contribute his experience for the time between this video was made and today would be incredible!

If he could find the time, that is, I know he's probably busy than ever with the new Actualized Clips channel and other projects he told us in his blog about.

Greg

Edited by Eternal Unity
Edit

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

It’s a strange loop. You as God created all conditions for Existence. Existence then operates based on the qualities it was given. Your ego is placed into this setting. Whatever choice it has in the grand scheme of things is infinitesimal compared to how many factors were chosen for it. If you examined every single factor that went into your ego’s existence and the reality it is within using Infinite Intelligence, you would clearly see what is going to unfold. God created all of the factors which allow your ego to choose exactly how it does. It even created the factor for your ego to achieve God Consciousness and over time contribute to creation in increasingly more impactful ways. 

When sodium reacts with calcium to make table salt, it is acting according to the nature it was given by you as God. Your ego is like sodium which has a desire to react with calcium due to its nature. That desire and ability to react were all already put in place by you as God. You (God) created the conditions for your own (ego’s) enslavement to its modes of nature. The desire to awaken is a condition of nature. The ability to awaken is a condition of nature. Everything is natural. Everything is you. Including “God” and “ego.” If it’s all you, how did you not have infinite free will which includes the ability to limit your own free will by creating conditions for the unfoldment of Existence?  

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Eternal Unity Uncover the insights for yourself. Practice spirituality hard for about 1-2 years. During that time, the notion of free will will become less and less true for you. At first, that will be shocking and super unsettling. You might get a feeling of heartache, like I did. But then you'll accept it and laugh about it. It's kind of like breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend, except you're just breaking up with an idea. :D

The underlying reason is that the self is an illusion. If there is no self to whom we can say there is free will.. How can there be free will? To whom? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

14 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It’s a strange loop. You as God created all conditions for Existence. Existence then operates based on the qualities it was given. Your ego is placed into this setting. Whatever choice it has in the grand scheme of things is infinitesimal compared to how many factors were chosen for it. If you examined every single factor that went into your ego’s existence and the reality it is within using Infinite Intelligence, you would clearly see what is going to unfold. God created all of the factors which allow your ego to choose exactly how it does. It even created the factor for your ego to achieve God Consciousness and over time contribute to creation in increasingly more impactful ways. 

When sodium reacts with calcium to make table salt, it is acting according to the nature it was given by you as God. Your ego is like sodium which has a desire to react with calcium due to its nature. That desire and ability to react were all already put in place by you as God. You (God) created the conditions for your own (ego’s) enslavement to its modes of nature. The desire to awaken is a condition of nature. The ability to awaken is a condition of nature. Everything is natural. Everything is you. Including “God” and “ego.” If it’s all you, how did you not have infinite free will which includes the ability to limit your own free will by creating conditions for the unfoldment of Existence?  

Thanks for reminding me the strage loop video. It was very helpful!

Forgot all about this concept, always like an Unreality  u know..

I begin to have a glimpse of comprehension, or something,... I don't know..

Thnx ??

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

9 hours ago, WonderSeeker said:

@Eternal Unity Uncover the insights for yourself. Practice spirituality hard for about 1-2 years. During that time, the notion of free will will become less and less true for you. At first, that will be shocking and super unsettling. You might get a feeling of heartache, like I did. But then you'll accept it and laugh about it. It's kind of like breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend, except you're just breaking up with an idea. :D

Oh nice, had plenty of those ?

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

The underlying reason is that the self is an illusion. If there is no self to whom we can say there is free will.. How can there be free will? To whom? 

No self? Who am I then? Man it's mind blowing ??