JJfromSwitzerland

Is gender a social construct?

69 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Regan said:

Did this post inspire the video?

I doubt Leo likes to rush a video in a day, more likely he already had all the informations beforehand and was more interested to shoot the video than another while reading your post :3

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin First: I think you confuse @Regan with me, I made the post and @Regan asks this questions

Second, how do you know this, are you Leo?

Third, I also wonder if this video was inspired by this post, otherwise it is just a funny, huge coincidence, so @Leo Gura, were you inspired by this
post to drop the video 1 day later on actualized.org?

@JJfromSwitzerland I don't blame the profiles have similar poses. I had to double check. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So basically, I'm actively hallucinating a separation between my biological sex and other people's sex? Also genders, sexual orientations and sexual preferences? I'm also imagining that other people have sentience as well, me included? Is that the general direction?

On 5/1/2021 at 8:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

You -- Preety -- have 3.5 billion dicks that you have disowned so that you could call yourself a woman.

ACTUALLY, she has an infinite amount of penises... ya dummy. xD

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

What I learnt from falling in love with and being in a relationship with a transgender person....well, yeah, non-duality is the answer :) 

I had been looking to do some more off-cuff videos and this topic fit well with that.

I will be doing more off-cuff unprepared videos in the future on popular topics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I had been looking to do some more off-cuff videos and this topic fit well with that.

I will be doing more off-cuff unprepared videos in the future on popular topics.

Would be great ?

Honestly, you really have to re-watch Leo's videos multiple times in order to get what he's saying. Because a lot of what he talks about is not straight-forward. Especially now I realize, that reality is this twisted systematic web, it's not so cut and dry like I thought. But, it's hard to get, I have to re-watch certain parts over and over to really get it. It's kind of like going into calculus class, if you stop paying attention for 20 seconds, you get lost. I mean gender is a label we give ourselves. But, your vagina is my vagina, and your penis is my penis. If you identify with the whole universe, I suppose it comes all the way back around to identifying with the thing that creates everything, which is nothing. It's that infinity = 0 concept. I mean even in logarimithic Mayan math they say infinity= 0. Because if you are either 5 or 6. Those are both limited. 5(conservative) and 6(liberal) will endlessly debate themselves, while if you are 0 or ∞ you are all of it. And that means to die, is to become everything. That's why it's so hard for me to identify with the whole world, because my ego has to die. 

BTW: This may not make much sense, and that is because my thoughts come in random blocks about every 5-10 seconds. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Anyways, Isn't sex about becoming more whole? Ok, so you're 2 different people to start, and then once you go inside each other, the 2 people become 1 and there you are more whole. You merge into more of yourself. This is why being an achiever-ego is a critical part of awakening. 

Sex: Merging with another person to become more whole.

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

14 hours ago, Inva said:

My mom could have just have easily have been my dad

Your Mom is your Dad is you.

You gave birth to yourself.

On 3.5.2021 at 10:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

cool :DB|

On 1.5.2021 at 0:22 PM, Leo Gura said:

Ahahahaha...

How cute

But how about you point to the line between you and my dick. I dare you.

My dick is literally made out of your mind.

My dick has always been inside your mind.

Ta-da! :D

So if that's the case and as you said in the video gender is a survival mechanism and we just imagine it for survival, why are
some human beings gay, what benefits they have from it for survival?

Why am I turned on by a naked woman and not of a naked man? Did I create that for myself as a survival mechanism? So that means
being gay was also created by oneself.

You probably would say because God can expierence it, no?

@JJfromSwitzerland As a dream figure i did NOT create myself as a gay just like you did NOT create yourself as a straight. But as the Universal Mind we did create everything. Just don't confuse the relative and absolute levels of Reality.

1 hour ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

why are

That's like asking why some people smoke crack or jump out of air planes or go to war or use condoms.

Survival is a very sophisticated business. It is not merely biological reproduction of offspring.

They don't necessarily choose to be gay as a survival strategy, rather they are born with gay desires and their survival includes satisfying those desires.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's like asking why some people smoke crack or jump out of air planes or go to war or use condoms.

Survival is a very sophisticated business. It is not merely biological reproduction of offspring.

They don't necessarily choose to be gay as a survival strategy, rather they are born with gay desires and their survival includes satisfying those desires.

yeah and from an evolutionary perspective "gay" as a trait can be helpful in regards to overpopulation and other things, if you think about it

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Hope the gays on the forum understand survival deeply otherwise they'll get triggered a lot xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

So if that's the case and as you said in the video gender is a survival mechanism and we just imagine it for survival, why are

Survival can be approached in many ways. The framing above assumes that survival is enhanced by having children. Yet is it? Raising children comes at a huge cost. It requires a huge amount of time, effort and financial investment. Parents don't always get return on that investment. From an survival perspective, having children is a huge gamble. 

For a farmer, it's probably worth the gamble to have kids. After investing in the kids, they will likely contribute by working on the farm - thereby enhancing the survival of their parents. Yet what about a wall street broker in New York? Raising kids could drag him down from success in his career. Having kids could decrease his chances of surviving in Manhattan.