HereToLearn

The More Consious I become the more sensitive I become about others suffering

46 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Victor Nunes said:

Hmm I will meditate on it. 

:)

Just so you know, it might take a bit more than that ;)

Edited by The0Self

11 minutes ago, Victor Nunes said:

What it might take?

5-MeO-DMT seems to work quite well. Self inquiry also. Basically just step up your game. Not saying you should do that; maybe just gently imagine it as a possibility to make the dream more rewarding and meaningful. It is rewarding and meaningful, but at the end you'll just realize that you were already just a manifestation of perfection. Though that's not even the end. This work literally goes infinitely deep, because it isn't actually happening -- it's just an assumption attempting to understand infinity, which is boundless.

Edited by The0Self

Hmmm

So the 5-MeO-DMT sounds to me a thing that exist, is very material right?

and you takes to access other imaterial dimensions. Interesting, but contradictory in my humble opinion

6 minutes ago, Victor Nunes said:

Hmmm

So the 5-MeO-DMT sounds to me a thing that exist, is very material right?

and you takes to access other imaterial dimensions. Interesting, but contradictory in my humble opinion

Well it's not actually happening. So yeah. What else is there to do though? Lol. Just be you, or not. It doesn't matter. Possibilities are endless.

Edited by The0Self

Yes, more consciousness=more suffering. It will most likely stay that way until you realize there's no SELF to suffer. For me the world is perfect, because the thought "the world is wrong" doesn't appear. Also realize that your suffering doesn't help anyone.