HereToLearn

The More Consious I become the more sensitive I become about others suffering

46 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Victor Nunes said:

Hahaha yes confusing.

If you are God and I am God we are self debating right? I dont think so.

We cannot confuse things. God is one. We are manifesting God in the dualistic world. Me as me and you as you.

These signals in English is the thing can unify us, imitating the real Unity.

I’m just conveying my (God-taking-this-role’s) understanding (all understanding is illusory). For me, ‘what is,’ is all there is, and many would call this God, but from my understanding, that is wholly inappropriate, simply because what is, is not conscious — it’s simply everything; there is nothing apart from everything to be conscious of, or to be conscious of everything from. Calling it The Christ is maybe slightly less problematic (don’t forget, this is mere understanding and therefore not true). I/You aren’t really conscious, but God makes experience (Reality) out of basically pure magic:

belief —

If you have not yet understood that facet, it can be a trip, and here’s a pointer: you believe that prior events cause later ones for no good reason (that part is important), and this is “why” time appears real / IS Real-I-zed... and THAT is God creating Reality! With the entire structure of beliefs, timelessly of course.

Yes, we are in fact talking to ourselves, from the perspective of God, but from the perspective of Truth, which isn’t a perspective, there’s nobody in this body and nobody in that body — this is just absolutely everything appearing as anything.

The limits of my understanding are approximately at the question: is the body a belief even when there’s no person in it? This is a serious conundrum, since when there is no person, there may still be beliefs appearing, but none of them are taken by a someone as real, seemingly, possibly (though probably not) EXCEPT for beliefs which are pragmatically needed to seem to exist to so-called others. The answer is: Obviously not, because appearance is neither real nor unreal, but that’s only obvious without a perspective... When coming from a perspective (God’s), anything can appear to be made real. Of course, that’s just understanding, which is itself God-realization, and illusory.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

I’m just conveying my (God-taking-this-role’s) understanding (all understanding is illusory). For me, ‘what is,’ is all there is, and many would call this God, but from my understanding, that is wholly inappropriate, simply because what is, is not conscious — it’s simply everything; there is nothing apart from everything to be conscious of, or to be conscious of everything from. Calling it The Christ is maybe slightly less problematic (don’t forget, this is mere understanding and therefore not true). I/You aren’t really conscious, but God makes experience (Reality) out of basically pure magic:

belief —

If you have not yet understood that facet, it can be a trip, and here’s a pointer: you believe that prior events cause later ones for no good reason (that part is important), and this is “why” time appears real / IS Real-I-zed... and THAT is God creating Reality! With the entire structure of beliefs, timelessly of course.

Yes, we are in fact talking to ourselves, from the perspective of God, but from the perspective of Truth, which isn’t a perspective, there’s nobody in this body and nobody in that body — this is just absolutely everything appearing as anything.

The limits of my understanding are approximately at the question: is the body a belief even when there’s no person in it? This is a serious conundrum, since when there is no person, there may still be beliefs appearing, but none of them are taken by a someone as real, seemingly, possibly (though probably not) EXCEPT for beliefs which are pragmatically needed to seem to exist to so-called others. The answer is: Obviously not, because appearance is neither real nor unreal, but that’s only obvious without a perspective... When coming from a perspective (God’s), anything can appear to be made real. Of course, that’s just understanding, which is itself God-realization, and illusory.

?

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@The0Self Thank you!

When you say that is “God creating the reality” “with the entire structure of beliefs, timelessly of course”

Aren’t you saying here that is two modes of world? A eternal (timelessly world) and a not eternal world? It seems a dualistic principle threw out from the Supreme One. The reality is not being created all the time, but it is already totally created, in that eternal world. We (when brushing teeth, typing here, drinking water) are participating in a fluidic mould just copying and copying that eternal forms (that we can capture).

My point is, it is impossible that everyone are God. We are limited, separated, in this world. I am a unit, and you are other unit. We can overcome the limitations in a communication for example, by the English language, which serve as a tool to COPY this unity, and your thoughts could be capture by my mind, in a more or less perfect way, depending on our capacity of express and interpretation ourselves. If we were God, we would not need to type here right? Just have a good chatting in the ethereal mode.

My impression is that we are part of God, stuck in this “bodyness” world, trying to imitate the perfection forms. 

If your aware is in other place, when you are dreaming or something, “your” body would still there. And when you die, “your” body will still also there, and be transformed in other substances, because your eternal part (or soul) has gone. We can see the duality in a very good way. We are stuck in this duality.

The Supreme One, God, are not stuck in this duality, because It is out of there. Everything happens inside God, but are not God. Are copying God thoughts all the time. We can contemplate those thoughts, not create them. They are already there. What you say by creation is just this mould being imperfect transformed all the time in one or other form.

4 hours ago, Victor Nunes said:

@The0Self Thank you!

When you say that is “God creating the reality” “with the entire structure of beliefs, timelessly of course”

Aren’t you saying here that is two modes of world? A eternal (timelessly world) and a not eternal world? It seems a dualistic principle threw out from the Supreme One. The reality is not being created all the time, but it is already totally created, in that eternal world. We (when brushing teeth, typing here, drinking water) are participating in a fluidic mould just copying and copying that eternal forms (that we can capture).

My point is, it is impossible that everyone are God. We are limited, separated, in this world. I am a unit, and you are other unit. We can overcome the limitations in a communication for example, by the English language, which serve as a tool to COPY this unity, and your thoughts could be capture by my mind, in a more or less perfect way, depending on our capacity of express and interpretation ourselves. If we were God, we would not need to type here right? Just have a good chatting in the ethereal mode.

My impression is that we are part of God, stuck in this “bodyness” world, trying to imitate the perfection forms. 

If your aware is in other place, when you are dreaming or something, “your” body would still there. And when you die, “your” body will still also there, and be transformed in other substances, because your eternal part (or soul) has gone. We can see the duality in a very good way. We are stuck in this duality.

The Supreme One, God, are not stuck in this duality, because It is out of there. Everything happens inside God, but are not God. Are copying God thoughts all the time. We can contemplate those thoughts, not create them. They are already there. What you say by creation is just this mould being imperfect transformed all the time in one or other form.

For me it is not like there are two modes. Thoughts, etc are "already there," as you say -- the apparent cause of them is "making sense out of infinity," which is Creation, but since they are infinity (which is all there is), there isn't really a cause. And if there were a cause, it would still just be infinity. The thought of being stuck in this duality is just the infinite appearing as a position or identity.

Look at your hand. It might look like a hand, but it's not actually a hand. What it really is, is simply everything, since everything is all there is.

Edited by The0Self

No man, it is something we called hand, which in a form (eternal form), has the same structure of your hand. It is not everything. It has its limits. 

We cannot be crazy in accepting this position unilaterally. It has its good parts, but we cannot say my hand is everything. It is limited. 

If my hand were everything I could not capture its limited image and I could not called it “hand”

15 minutes ago, Victor Nunes said:

No man, it is something we called hand, which in a form (eternal form), has the same structure of your hand. It is not everything. It has its limits. 

We cannot be crazy in accepting this position unilaterally. It has its good parts, but we cannot say my hand is everything. It is limited. 

If my hand were everything I could not capture its limited image and I could not called it “hand”

That's making sense of what is, which is impossible, which is creation, which is a miracle.

It is a miracle, I cant deny that. But I hope we cant deny that our hand is here and will still here tomorrow if we still alive. And you know you cannot change this fact.

Edited by Victor Nunes

On 5/2/2021 at 3:50 AM, Ryan R said:

"I'm God almighty so bow before me and my uncanny ability to not give two shits!"

@Ryan R Heeeeey! Leave me be! ehhehe

Keep being more conscious, but a lot more! And you will understand that these people who suffer need to experience this suffering to learn new lessons and evolve. In fact they choose this sufferings before coming to this world.

@Rajneeshpuram ?

Just now, Rajneeshpuram said:

Keep being more conscious, but a lot more! And you will understand that these people who suffer need to experience this suffering to learn new lessons and evolve. In fact they choose this sufferings before coming to this world.

I use this as rationalization so I could suppress my suffering and maintain the image of conscious person. 

Is that a good strategy?  ☻

48 minutes ago, Victor Nunes said:

It is a miracle, I cant deny that. But I hope we cant deny that our hand is here and will still here tomorrow if we still alive. And you know you cannot change this fact.

Again, that's making sense of what is, which is impossible, which is creation, which is a miracle.

Every single claim you make will receive that response from nothing. Not that I'm enlightened, but that is coming from nothing. I of course don't actually know that.

Edited by The0Self

Just now, Victor Nunes said:

@The0Self Sorry, I didn’t get your idea here.

I cannot ever get it.

But you could get you have a hand, couldnt you?

Edited by Victor Nunes

5 minutes ago, Victor Nunes said:

But you could get you have a hand, couldnt you?

The meaning of "I understand the entire universe" is God-realization. The base of "I" is God, which understands the universe into existence. You're identifying with a particular perspective in that understanding, so this seems like something other than what it is.

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, Victor Nunes said:

@The0Self Are you a Pantheist?

Oh ok I see. You don't understand yet that it is possible to understand the entire universe. It's in fact, the only thing you ever do, you just haven't had the requisite higher states of consciousness to Real-I-ze God. It is possible. I did it, Leo did it. Love did it. You did it. Though of course, nobody really did it. Good luck.