Valwyndir

I'm a Lyran Starseed - a 5th Density Wanderer

34 posts in this topic

For those of you who are unfamiliar with starseeds / wanders, 

watch this video:

Over the past month I've been recovering previous life memories. 

I'm a 5th density wanderer from the Lyran constellation. (Earth is currently 4th density). 

My name in Earth language is Ra'Jidaar. 

I incarnated into this body in May 2020, during Connor Murphy's first Ayahuasca ceremony. 

I am here to help earth progress quickly through 4th density. 

Ask me anything. 

Screenshot (139).png

Screenshot (140).png

Screenshot (141).png

Screenshot (142).png

Screenshot (143).png

I don't know what to think of this. Sounds like a lack of balance. But, I am judging so I don't know. I went through this path early on my awakening journey as me ego attache to this idea, attached to that idea. Starseeds might be read, but I have not directly experienced them in my own experience... 

I think the great thing about spiritual work is just being present and seeing that it's really just this bubble that is real, everything is just concepts. I know there have been times I thought I was something I wasn't. Personally, the only thing I know is the being. I am Yeah Way! 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Earth is very much a 3rd density planet transitioning to 4th based on the Ra material. Amateur hour... :P

Have these recovered memories helped you be happier and or suffer less?

@Consilience Hmm, Book of Ra eh?

◭"89"

28 minutes ago, Valwyndir said:

Ask me anything. 

Yea I sent you some in a PM !

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

Earth is very much a 3rd density planet transitioning to 4th based on the Ra material. Amateur hour... :P

Have these recovered memories helped you be happier and or suffer less?

According to the Ra material Earth is now 4th density. We apparently barely scraped by at 51% from what I remember.

6 minutes ago, The0Self said:

According to the Ra material Earth is now 4th density. We apparently barely scraped by at 51% from what I remember.

Looks like it IS amateur hour!

Honestly Im not sure I believe that 51% of the collective psyche is in 4th density. The only way that would be feasible is if single individuals contributed more to the density than others... maybe. I just don’t see it. 

Edited by Consilience

On some real shit though, I’ve experienced one of my higher manifestations which is a cephalopod goddess with infinite capabilities in nonphysical forces like telepathy. Being able to alter the course of existence... This is probably 7th density kind of shit. She lives inside me always. One of my spiritual guides. We’re all far more powerful than we think when we consider things such as spiritual alliances. At least I am, and I don’t think I’m all too different from everyone else. We all have powerful beings watching over our development. The life of a 3rd or transitional 4th density being is so interconnected to truly vast forces in the universe due to their impact on other beings both on their level of consciousness and others. I’m sure the Love experienced between myself and this aquatic, alien-like goddess meant very much to her as well. These beings have a vested interest in us. People are far too unaware of the fact that the right practice could give them the ability to connect in spiritual-bliss telepathy with any being that you love or appreciate. Jesus, God, your grandmother, it’s all well within your reach. It’s your birthright. We are all infinitely connected. This is the only reasonable conclusion. Even science shows this. And we’re to believe that our imagination cannot alter reality. That’s funny. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, GoobyBooby said:

Hi?

Hello there ?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Valwyndir How do you know for sure you are Lyran starseed? Becose i don't believe it at all. You are an Earth bound human being and maybe you should accept that.

To many people claim they are this and that starseeds, aliens etc. I think this is some defence strategy against childhood traumas. Healing is the only resolution.

At this point it matters not if you  are Ra'Jidaar. What matters is that we all are Ra'Jidaar as well we all are Leo.That only we can know for sure.

Anyway, what is your plan to help humanity?

Edited by SolarWarden

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

On some real shit though, I’ve experienced one of my higher manifestations which is a cephalopod goddess with infinite capabilities in nonphysical forces like telepathy. Being able to alter the course of existence... This is probably 7th density kind of shit. She lives inside me always. One of my spiritual guides. We’re all far more powerful than we think when we consider things such as spiritual alliances. At least I am, and I don’t think I’m all too different from everyone else. We all have powerful beings watching over our development. The life of a 3rd or transitional 4th density being is so interconnected to truly vast forces in the universe due to their impact on other beings both on their level of consciousness and others. I’m sure the Love experienced between myself and this aquatic, alien-like goddess meant very much to her as well. These beings have a vested interest in us. People are far too unaware of the fact that the right practice could give them the ability to connect in spiritual-bliss telepathy with any being that you love or appreciate. Jesus, God, your grandmother, it’s all well within your reach. It’s your birthright. We are all infinitely connected. This is the only reasonable conclusion. Even science shows this. And we’re to believe that our imagination cannot alter reality. That’s funny. 

Resonates a lot, Ive had such experience of communication with a feminine force that could alter reality and was there to protect me, altho I was visualising her more like a motherboard/computer like but maybe these stuff are different,like seeing from a different angle...

Ive had telepathic communication with some other realm and I heard my mother's voice talking on loudspeaker to many others using the information I send her...... And other weird experiences that i don't really know how they happened, but your post fits perfectly with my experience. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

10 hours ago, Valwyndir said:

For those of you who are unfamiliar with starseeds / wanders, 

watch this video:

Over the past month I've been recovering previous life memories. 

I'm a 5th density wanderer from the Lyran constellation. (Earth is currently 4th density). 

My name in Earth language is Ra'Jidaar. 

I incarnated into this body in May 2020, during Connor Murphy's first Ayahuasca ceremony. 

I am here to help earth progress quickly through 4th density. 

Ask me anything. 

Screenshot (139).png

Screenshot (140).png

Screenshot (141).png

Screenshot (142).png

Screenshot (143).png

Wait you incaenated in the body May 2020 so that means you were a different self before that? Who were you and how am I to understand this? There cant be two yous, you are the same you as when you were 5 years old. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

That Ra' , what did you do with Connor? 

◭"89"

10 hours ago, Consilience said:

Looks like it IS amateur hour!

Honestly Im not sure I believe that 51% of the collective psyche is in 4th density. The only way that would be feasible is if single individuals contributed more to the density than others... maybe. I just don’t see it. 

Oh, you're right about that. Definitely not 51% in 4th lol. More like 0.005-0.05%; 1 in 2,000-20,000 individuals (my estimate). What I think Ra said is that Earth was being harvested to 4th or staying at 3rd regardless of the numbers of souls in 4th/3rd. What the 51% represents in this case is Earth (as an entity in itself) being 51% positively polarized. Or perhaps the % of the collective psyche positively polarized.

That's my understanding of it, anyway. It's about polarization, not density, in this case. Gaia is 4th density, but barely made it -- i.e. if it remained 5-50% positive, as it had for centuries, it would have remained a 3rd density planet.

Edited by The0Self

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

Oh, you're right about that. Definitely not 51% in 4th lol. More like 0.005-0.05%; 1 in 2,000-20,000 individuals (my estimate). What I think Ra said is that Earth was being harvested to 4th or staying at 3rd regardless of the numbers of souls in 4th/3rd. What the 51% represents in this case is Earth (as an entity in itself) being 51% positively polarized. Or perhaps the % of the collective psyche positively polarized.

That's my understanding of it, anyway. It's about polarization, not density, in this case. Gaia is 4th density, but barely made it -- i.e. if it remained 5-50% positive, as it had for centuries, it would have remained a 3rd density planet.

Following this model, now that Gaia has become a 4th density positive planet, can it revert back to third density ?

Do you not identify as Connor Murphy anymore?

Can you prove to me you have psychic powers as you claim?

Oh exalted Ra'Jidaar.

Shall thee share the sacred wisdom of the 5th density with us?

Look at your followers, they thirst for knowledge!

Make your presence known to us mortals. 

Make thy clay a servant of eternal and ancient Truth.

Shine your light of wisdom!

Banana.