Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diamondpenguin

How to achieve pre physical death

18 posts in this topic

I hear everyone on here talking about experiencing physical death before you die, and then coming back to talk about it. What exact process would I need to go to achieve that?

Thanks,

Yours truly 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

yes

Edited by diamondpenguin

@diamondpenguin Assuming you mean ego death here? Hmmm, only person I've heard of talk about dying before you die is David Hawkins. He calls it "The Final Doorway", apparently it's surrendering the ego completely, in some way. I wouldn't know if its true. 

I think Jed Mckenna also uses that sort of phrasing regards to your false self dying. 

Maybe bring up your greatest fears and confront/surrender them. I've fiddled around with visualising that I'm about the physically die, and then feeling that fear. I wasn't successful in doing any of it that well though

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Arcangelo Which psychedelics do you think are the best ones to use for this?

Non duality would be physical death. Or better said the realization that physical death was just an idea. 

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Non duality would be physical death. Or better said the realization that physical death was just an idea. 

@Javfly33 Ok, that's interesting. What techniques did you use to get there? I want to see it for myself too.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:16 PM, diamondpenguin said:

I hear everyone on here talking about experiencing physical death before you die, and then coming back to talk about it.

You say "I hear". That's your first mistake.

Well its not an achievement, its the recognition that the achiever never existed.

Its the end of identifying as someone that wasn't real in the first.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

In this link, stages of deep metitation are explained in which the death of the ego is reached and beyond. Nobody knows what happens after physical death, the most that can be achieved in this life is the absolute emptiness of the mind, which theoretically will be the closest thing to death

https://paulbrunton.org/notebooks/23/8

On 4/30/2021 at 3:16 AM, diamondpenguin said:

I hear everyone on here talking about experiencing physical death before you die, and then coming back to talk about it. What exact process would I need to go to achieve that?

Thanks,

Yours truly 

It is because of the psychedelics. If enlightenment happens there aint coming back. Survival, psychical body becomes a thought, not even.  

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 4/29/2021 at 8:16 PM, diamondpenguin said:

None of us can tell you this obviously. You must go and meet with a truykinlian which resides on the seventh most outer ring of planet Krepison. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You can take psychedelics such as Psilocybin, LSD, DMT that on a certain dose will lead you to a "no mind" experience. You won't have all the complex conceptual activities that are imposed on your perceptions (memories, imagination, interpretation, thinking, etc.). In this state you will not identify with your self, because the mind that generates the self is temporarily inactive.

You might also do meditation or contemplation. But usually they are not as effective as psychedelics, and usually require tons of persistence and discipline.

Your whole mindset around this is completely backward. You only get to that point if you're as serious about knowing truth as if you were drowning trying to gasp for air. The ego wanting to die just to know what it's like is the ultimate hide and seek your mind performs to keep you alive. You are being fooled by yourself. 

On 5/1/2021 at 11:18 AM, fridjonk said:

Your whole mindset around this is completely backward. You only get to that point if you're as serious about knowing truth as if you were drowning trying to gasp for air. The ego wanting to die just to know what it's like is the ultimate hide and seek your mind performs to keep you alive. You are being fooled by yourself. 

So just meditation and psychedelics then. 

I have also wondered about this. 

The problem is as follows: Can anyone testify to an experience in which the ego literally ends like it would if your life ended??

Or is it just a fancy metaphorical way of saying that you've realised no-self and emptiness in your experience? 

Leo has mentioned this in his videos multiple times without elaborating on it which I found to be incredibly unhelpful. It seems like some sort of "look how huge my balls (spiritual attainments) are" brag if you don't explain what you mean! 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

There's some acting out of death in the ancient mystery religions, as far as I've discovered from some reading and TV documentaries. There's underground tunnels you can still visit where the person undergoing initiation travels to the underworld, crosses an underground river Styx and remains in the dark meditating for 3 days, hopefully have an awakening (maybe with the aid of psychedelics?), and  re-emerge into the light in a symbolic rebirth. I vaguely recall that Freemasons have a similar but less elaborate symbolic death ritual. I read a book (I forgot the title but could look it up if you're interested) with a theory that when Jesus's family fled Herod into Egypt, where there was a substantial Jewish community at the time, he got into mystery religion, and his death & resurrection later on was a kind of Jewish version of it. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)