ilja

Why does actualized youtube have relatively few views?

29 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Rogan videos are 3hrs long and no one ever complains. Life is so unfair :(

I guess I gotta start hunting elk now.

I enjoy both your long videos as well the short ones. Don't change what you do. I love the long videos. 

You don't need to constantly want to tailor to audience needs. It's also about how you want to present. 

You do an excellent job. 

Why should you worry? Hmm. :o

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Self-help and spirituality are very niche.  Garyvee does often say Depth over Width.  

Most people are still in stage orange so personal success and motivation by the likes of Tony Robbins are still in trend.  

Being pretty and having big breast does affect view count.  

I personally believe the channel is doing as good as it can.  The only other way to get dynamic content is to do podcast-style content like a Rogan but then it takes away from how the channel works.  

The topics are gone too meta so quickly.

It is needed a whole generation of people to become actualized. Then the meta topics would have sense.

People works 9-5, you cannot pretend them to evolve so quick, and leo has been adapting the content to his own personal development, thats the mistake.

A guy who works on himdelf all day long and does meditation retreats and psychedellics is light-years away from normies 

The only reason I'd complain is Leo talks way too much to stage orange audience. He basically spends 50% of the video time debunking the stage orange worldview relative to the topic he is talking about, answering all possible objections stage orange person might have, etc.

I'd much prefer if Leo talked more in an advanced fashion as of for people who genuinely care about all this stuff. A sort of Zen Master to close disciples kind of style.

Now it looks more like a Sadhguru giving a lecture to Bank's of America executives. Gets pretty boring in those parts and feels like time wasted (both Leo's and ours). But he probably needs to do it for viewership, etc, so it's understandable. He probably knows better where his audience is at right now and he caters to it

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Why should you worry?

YT killed half my biz overnight with algorithm changes.

If you want me to exist in a material form, I am not above the game of survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

YT killed half my biz overnight with algorithm changes.

Tell me more. I didn't understand it. What exactly happened?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

A bit off topic but how long do you need to watch a YT video so that it counts as one view?

Off topic too, but I usually let the adverts run instead of skipping them, in the hope that the channel earns more income. Am I wasting my time? 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

His videos are lost on 99% of people or dismissed as some new age/ hippy bs.