herghly

Actualized.org clips channel

36 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I feel like vomiting.

In some of your videos there are comments that say "I found this dude from Tik Tok" 9_9

15 minutes ago, Hansu said:

In some of your videos there are comments that say "I found this dude from Tik Tok" 9_9

Well if some1 posts one of his clips on Xvideos he can be found on Xvideos too ?‍♂️

I'm not friendly.

I want to make a compilation of Leo's most emotional moments. I'll put it together and post it on yt for everybody. The clips are really foundational, just because leo can go off on a rant about something going on in the world for the first hour. Then the second hour is the hard philosophy. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I feel like vomiting.

Your personal biases ain't God's problem. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Leo Gura Suggestion: an obvious indicator in the video thumbnail of length / that this is a short video.
Often when I share with friends and family, as soon as they see your chrome dome in the video thumbnail they're like, "I don't have 3hrs to watch this" even if it's a clips channel video.

Maybe the video length in text in the corner? (the length doesn't show in url unfurls in chat apps, only on youtube.com currently)

Good work toward making the material more accessible! :thumb:

12 hours ago, mikelyons said:

Maybe the video length in text in the corner?

We are not going to bake timestamps into the thumbnails.

I bend over backwards to make things easy for you guys as it is. People are so fucking lazy these days that I don't even want to teach such people. It's like teaching monkeys at the zoo.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ertopolice

2 hours ago, ertopolice said:

"The limit is you how deep do you wanna go with me" Leo Gura @Leo Gura

Brilliant

More like "The limit is how deep do you wanna go with me". Don't forget there's no 'I', a 'you', and a 'me' to begin with.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ertopolice

More like "The limit is how deep do you wanna go with me". Don't forget there's no 'I', a 'you', and a 'me' to begin with.

More like, "The limit is how deep do you wanna go with you?" ;)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ertopolice

Good point

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

More like, "The limit is how deep do you wanna go with you?" ;)

Mastering it Leo. Totally!!

I think it's a bad idea.

Who is it for? For people who have no time to allocate *2 hours per WEEK* to watch a whole video? Why? How can it be?

Either a person is a CEO of a mutinatinational conglomerate or a fисking lazy slacker who spends all of his time watching cat videos. And the former can't even be that busy.

Besides, when time isn't an issue, and an issue is the focus as one isn't capable of focusing for 2 hours, then it's especially important to train  oneself to sit and watch a video for 2 hours.

Moreover, this "short cat videos" channel with  5-minute clips may make Leo revise his strategy, thus switching to create such superficial 5-minutes videos instead.

Straight to the point, in a 5-minute clip? You're kidding me. It'll be one more boring superficial channel the only purpose of which is spread the word, atract more eyeballs, but not teach anything.

Edited by rnd

On 29/04/2021 at 8:18 AM, Evil Raccoon said:

Well if some1 posts one of his clips on Xvideos he can be found on Xvideos too ?‍♂️

More chances for Connor on that one... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Leo Gura

Can we have clips of all Guided Meditations / Visualizations / Thought Experiments from different episodes (Love, Infinite Consciousness, Death, Mindfulness, etc.) in a separate playlist on the Actualized Clips channel?

A bunch of these might come from the dedicated Guided Exercises videos.

On 29.4.2021 at 6:24 AM, Sahil Pandit said:

@Leo Gura Will these clips be reformatted and posted on Tik Tok?

Tik Tok has matured a lot since it came out. 

It can be used as a useful learning platform...

Just a thought.

The TikTok format is brain-dead. Each clip would only work as an ad. It's too short to have any substance.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Himanshu Hmmm... Maybe. But it would take time to get there.

A great clip would be some of the content in the last 20 minutes of this video. Leo is talking about the different states and importance of states! This is one of the most important things I've ever heard him say when it comes to consciousness work. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"