herghly

Actualized.org clips channel

36 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

and posted on Tik Tok?

I feel like vomiting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Tiktok sucks. If I had that free time and privilege Id rather sit down reading a book.

Edited by Megan Alecia
Books are crazy good, so much information in a single tome.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

42 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@Leo Gura Will these clips be reformatted and posted on Tik Tok?

Tik Tok has matured a lot since it came out. 

It can be used as a useful learning platform...

Just a thought.

Noo, i have tiktok and most people there are shit i mean sucks i mean their level of consciousness is low , they want to gossip, they have ideals, specially the Gen z's man it is so toxicccc , my kind of content don't click with the masses , i use tiktok for make me famous and build social status for my game, but for truth sake? Tell them truth they will call you out, tiktok is the easiest way of you being burned hahahah , tho i have a plan to share tiktok videos about actualized.org but last time i tried i got 4 views? Whahahaa maybe i'm going to share a clip of Leo talking , tiktok is different world but people there are unconscious, on the contrary we need light in tiktok someone like Leo very Theoretical approach rational and can speak from understanding them, i cannot speak things their easily because my personality is not like them or not leo i am not good at thinking or logical, i cannot speak history, or anything i learned from school but leo can connect to them, but me ? Nah i am not knowledgeable like leo he knows physics or any subjects in school. They can listen tho i don't know their reactions, there is many people there who speak up

Edited by John Iverson

there is def a small - medium size spiritual community on tiktok. u need to curate ur page very well though 

16 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

there is def a small - medium size spiritual community on tiktok. u need to curate ur page very well though 

Tiktok is designed of what the masses want if you create tiktok the FYP will bombared you with shitty content of a person , and you eat that content with your consciousness , that spiritual community you are saying is like if Leo have the guts go there it is like only 3 to 4 person have tiktok that will really listen to Leo , me and other members here who have tiktok haha, Tiktok even don't consider sharing it , but we have a chance the moment Leo create an account of his first or several uploads tiktok algorithm will share the Videos in every account in Tiktok, if Leo will ask me what kind of content they are ready to hear?

You can speak about reality they need it they are confused there about what is real,

how to be happy, 

Integrity video

Passion, life purpose ambition

That's it they will listen to that kind of topic a little bit spirituality not so advance just a little bit to get their attention, try to upload a first video that is intriguing but not too intriguing hahah 

Edited by John Iverson

40 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

I second this. I found a lot of stage green people there. 

My for you page consists of the following:  

• history facts
  • people doing shadow work to reach higher levels of self love
  • therapists sharing their insights on how to work through trauma, how it works, and how to help people through them
  • feminists talking about social issues and describing social structures
  • memes
  • witches who talk about astrology and make fun of people jokingly 
  • animals 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Seeing Leo in a ticktock would make me laugh so hard I would make me enlighten ? don't do it though, need to meditate a bit more.

Well I guess one stage green downside is supporting garbage like tiktok.

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@John Iverson nah bro i've seen a lot of good spiritual and personal development content on tiktok. i've seen some people even talk about non-duality stuff too. the average tiktok video is just memes and trends and stuff but there is a good niche in there. 

It is mostly for children and entertainment. Even when someone is teaching valuable there, it can motivate you a little bit, but you won't put the time to work on yourself.

I have created educational and entertaining content there. Eventually, it turned mostly into soulless and robotic work.

4 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

Well I guess one stage green downside is supporting garbage like tiktok.

I get the point of green supporting tiktok, tiktok is not the problem, using tiktok i think it is your thing depends on your personality, what you want to portray or share to the world which is inclined if you want to share yourself socially , tho the problem is their bulshits, ideals, ignorance , not being able to understand that we all have psychological development stage red to turqouis, if green stage reacts to Duterte Administration they don't know the existence of Blue stage that is necessary for orange to exist, we need blue to give way to orange, ofcourse there is downside to every stage but in the larger picture even that is important

Edited by John Iverson

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I feel like vomiting.

Lmao ?

I'm not friendly.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I feel like vomiting.

But Leo...

Nevermind

39 minutes ago, Himanshu said:

Can you add the title of the main video along with the link in the description box? This will give some context.

Yes, we'll start doing that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.