Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dazgwny

The centre point

2 posts in this topic

There’s a centre point ya know to everything that can be. A centre point to you realising consciousness. There’s that central point, where you just get it. And everything wraps around that. That point is nothing. But from a relative point of view where is that point. That point is the video from Leo called ‘what is reality.’ Its so fucking pin point it’s probably the greatest piece of work I’ve ever encountered. I’ve had many awakenings, but sometimes I still just need reminded, because I know I again get wrapped up in the dream. So I throw that on to remind myself. When you wake up and unravel it all you get that centre piece. You become that centre piece. You become the centre you become it all. But you come back, ya lost again and u know your back in bullshit land. That video from Leo, ‘what is reality’ is possibly the greatest piece of work of all time. Ya know your sliding back into the bullshit so ya listen to that video again and ya can reground yaself, but not reground as a fool, reground in a little bit higher state of consciousness than that nonsense baseline materialistic level. I know I’m not enlightened. I’ve had enlightenment episodes but I can’t make them stick. To the point I feel as I always did, but I know reality is imaginary??‍♂️. It is the greatest piece of work, once understood once experienced once, once I can’t explain. His highest teaching he says. He ain’t wrong, cus once u get it, there’s no going back. U can go back, and live basic normal life. But you can never really go back, cus u know your full of shit if u do. Greatest piece of work of all time? better than the bible that video haha

"You become the centre you become it all."

You are that which has no center nor circumference.  

Edited by eputkonen

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel