Truth-Seeker

Holism and Interconnectedness of All Being

43 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Truth-Seeker said:

But I will now address the supplements that one should be taking absolutely in my opinion:

• Omega-3 (DHA especially)
    • DHA is the one with all the nootropic benefits
    • EPA has other heart health ones 
  • B-complex 
    • Natural Factors, BioCoenzymated, Active B Complex (this is the best one)
  • Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 (MK7 form) 
    • D3 will pull calcium from food
    • Now the Vitamin K2 MK7 will deposit it in the bones where it should go and NOT in your arteries LOL
    • This combo is so critical that some companies began making capsules that contain both. 
  • Alpha-GPC or Cognizin (Citicoline patented form) 
    • We DON'T HAVE CHOLINE IN DIET ANYMORE
    • Your brain will start deteriorating
    • You then will see why there are a lot of folks with dementia and Alzheimers in the world.  
      • This is all due to lacking acetylcholine for decades of their lives 
  • Curcumin (C3 complex with Bioperine) 
    • But another good one is BCM-95 since that one has the active ingredient of curcuminoids but also volatile oils. 
  • Zinc, every other day (get Microzinc from nootropics depot, but if not, get Jarrow Zinc with Copper blend, that one is cheap at iHerb) 
  • Iodine (for anyone not in Japan, because they get adequate amounts of Iodine in their diet)
    • Only go for Iodoral, it is the best 
  • Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol is a patented one that is good but it is expensive so I get the one by California Gold on iHerb, it is called Oligopin, just as good) 

Should be taken all together? Are there combinations to avoid?

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

Who cares about deluded materialist science?

I have by my direct experience destroyed both. Bending physical laws and all of physicality and the material world, with no problem. 

I use my Eternal Absolute direct experience before and above anything

From direct experience, I know we are all interconnected through pure energy.

Not the kind of energy you get from drinking Red Bull, but seeing actual energy moving in front of your eyes, going in and out your body and everything else around you. 

There's no reason why materialism can't help explain certain aspects of our existence, even if it's just a conventional shorthand. Example... you still use a car to move between apparent locations. We cannot just "teleport" via mind. The same way Leo and others take the Covid vaccine... it is an appearance within consciousness, but still "works" given the rules of conventional existence. One cannot simply "think away" certain diseases or issues with the body. And if they think they can, the rest of the world would like to see it ;) 

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

You are talking about materialism technology speaking, I'm talking about it philosopically.

Reality doesn't need technology bro, it works perfectly well without it, it takes care of beings perfectly well without it.

Sure, but I doubt most of us want to live in a world that says "all is fine" and abandons technology right now. And if we say we do, we are deluding ourselves... as we write on our computers/phones ;) 

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

Yeah, that's true. It's a fine thing to have.

All part of the neverending, immaculate glory of Being, buddy. We certainly don't need anything at all to be happy, but it's fun to see what our creativity and emerging intelligence can do in this finite world... like virtual-reality games, or Actualized.org, or any other number of weird stuff. Love to you :)

Good shit. I recently did a 36 hour water fast and it cured my anger issues, cured my emotional instability, made me much more grateful and happy, made me much more calmer and stable, etc. My head just feels more "clear" or "lighter" now. I used to get mad at the littlest things before the fast. I hypothesize it must have removed a bunch of toxins from my body or something. I also take some of the stuff you mentioned, such as zinc and vitamin d3. Our physical health is so important and very interlinked with our spiritual and mental health. It felt like I was half-awake before the fast and I didn't notice it. I will also say that I was also intermittent fasting for about 6 months before that, and it didn't have nearly as much of an affect as the 36 hour fast did. It's been about 4 days since then and I still have the benefits, so it looks like they're gonna stay for the long-term in conjunction with the daily intermittent fasting.

90% of people are probably walking around with shitty body chemistry and don't notice it, I certainly didn't. I can see why people are so irritable nowadays.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@SoonHei

Hey man! Thanks for having open eyes. I just read his post and when I saw the "without a problem, there is no solution,"  I immediately realized what was going on there. This individual was trying to sound "woke" and many people who are unfamiliar with this stuff might actually think this is some "deep s*ht" when it isn't at all as was shown by my response. His bio mentions LSD, keep this in mind as you continue to read this post

I remember watching a Jordan Peterson video where he mentions that Carl Jung said to those who dabble with Psychedelics, "Be wary of wisdom you did not earn." Now while Jung said this or not (Idk, I never read it personally), we can make use of this quote because we might be seeing unearned wisdom in this situation.

Jung might have meant it in regard to trips that scare the living hell out of anyone who has no familiarity with the mechanics of consciousness, but it still applies here. You got these people doing a few trips on psilocybin, LSD, Salvia, Mescalin, DMT, etc...and then thinking that they actually know the meaning of what they saw.

They then come out of their trip, full of this self-righteous zest, and impart their wisdom on the common folk: the simpletons, the plebeians, the philistines, whatever you wanna call them.

• These folks, out of their lack of knowledge and awareness, might be impressed by these clowns.
    • Others (the majority) amongst these masses will dismiss those clowns as psychopaths and fools:
      • But those clowns, in their hearts, will feel a perverse pleasure as their egos make them feel like they are prophets being admonished by the common masses and mobs.
        • Their ego paints this image where they are being vilified by the "unconscious fools" because they are the unknown and misunderstood saviours and messiahs

Then they come on this blog or somewhere that has people who did some work at least. They then try to "impart their wisdom," not knowing with whom they are butting heads, and they get put in their place, very quickly.  

@Space I checked them out. They do use fruiting bodies (the good part). They do high testing for toxins and heavy metals. They also test for active ingredients and potency. So I would buy their stuff. But, I did not see any standardization anywhere for beta-glucans (If you can find it or email them to check, then go ahead). Either way, I don't see a problem with using their stuff. 

But, my beloved Freshcap, who do standardize and create the best mushroom products out there, also make coffees and "elixirs." So check them out too. They are also good in that they have ways to get price reductions. If you subscribe to get products every 2 months or so, you get 20% off or something like that. If you leave a review on their website, you get a 20% off coupon. PLUS, they are awesome and have a youtube channel and are really a couple (man and woman) who are in LOVE with and PASSIONATE ABOUT mushrooms basically lol. 

@Human Mint The ones I listed as essentials can be combined. You already combine them when you eat normal food. EXCEPT, AND A BIG EXCEPT, Pine Bark Extract (patented as Pycnogenol or Oligopin). This one improves circulation and has a huge amount of benefits BUT can cause some problems for some people:

"Pycnogenol can boost your immune system. So if you’re on medication for auto-immune diseases like multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and others. Or taking an immune suppressant for an organ transplant. You should avoid using Pine Bark Extract or Pycnogenol.

High doses of Pycnogenol may increase bleeding if you are dealing with a bleeding condition.

Very high doses of Pycnogenol may decrease blood sugar too much if you’re dealing with diabetes.

Pycnogenol may slow blood clotting. So stop using this nootropic if you’re planning on having surgery or dental work.

And while there is no “scientific evidence”, we have user reports that Pine Bark Extract seems to amplify the effects of alcohol. So caution is advised when using Pine Bark Extract while consuming alcoholic beverages."

Source: https://nootropicsexpert.com/pine-bark-extract-pycnogenol/

This is why I always preface it with, "ask a physician" (this is for people who do have autoimmune disorders and take meds like that or take blood thinners). But, 99% of people will be fine. 

2 hours ago, OneHandClap said:

There's no reason why materialism can't help explain certain aspects of our existence, even if it's just a conventional shorthand. Example... you still use a car to move between apparent locations. We cannot just "teleport" via mind. The same way Leo and others take the Covid vaccine... it is an appearance within consciousness, but still "works" given the rules of conventional existence. One cannot simply "think away" certain diseases or issues with the body. And if they think they can, the rest of the world would like to see it ;) 

Lmfao, I was about to say just that, but you beat me to it! Stay great King/Queen <3 

2 hours ago, Kalo said:

You are talking about materialism technology speaking, I'm talking about it philosopically.

Reality doesn't need technology bro, it works perfectly well without it, it takes care of beings perfectly well without it.

You're right, but also notice that reality is technology and reality is Amish/no-technology

Add in that, you, as God, are creating this right now.

So, if you want it to work perfectly well, you think thoughts about that, and then it will work perfectly well in your perspective. Even though your life sucks in the perspective of others:

• You're sick
  • You use a horse and it takes you days to arrive at a place that others take hours to reach.
  • Your clothes are ugly and rudimentary while others have nice clothes. 
  • You don't drink cold water, all your water is at room temperature. 
  • Your food sucks and doesn't taste good 9/10 times. 
  • You use letters while others have phones and computers. 
    • Notice how you also created the idea that "letters are not technology" 
    • It can be technology... it can be not-technology
    • Do you see how you are drawing that boundary and fragmenting reality?

You are the creator. Remember that. Whatever you want the world to look like, that is how it will look like. Whatever you think reality does not need, it will not need. Whatever you think reality needs, it needs. 

@Osaid You are absolutely right. But, it takes a wiser person to actually try a water fast for that long. It takes someone with some insight to even care to bother and try a water fast or nootropics. 

But those of us who do take such steps, we see the fruits. Those fruits then make us realize how we were basically zombies. 

We then do more techniques (maybe 7-day water fast) and then we look back at the 36-hour fast and realize that we were not awake back then, we were asleep, and NOW we are awake. We then do more things and realize that that state was asleep, and now we are awake.  The cycle goes on to infinite growth

This is the beauty of it all. 

I once did a 40-hour water fast. I remember feeling this state of equanimity. It was good stuff for sure. The same me was calmer but still irritable at some things. But, I did feel a meditative calm. 

11 hours ago, Truth-Seeker said:

@BipolarGrowth

"Do you see how “nasty” and “destructive” your view of this is, or would you like further explanation? Without a problem, there is no solution. 

If you grasped your “solution” to a high enough degree, you would see that you are not nearly as far from these people you are using as examples as you think you are."

Well, I can definitely see right through you; that's for sure. You are trying really hard to sound smart.

So let's do some deconstruction on your analysis:

Do I see how destructive my view is?

• My view is how the world is shaped. 
    • I am aware of that
  • Your view and your rhetorical question on me needing further explanation came from an egoic emotional reaction to the words "destructive" and "nasty"
    • Do you see that? Or do you need further explanation?

"Without a problem, there is no solution"

• That is how duality works, we all know that. 
    • This is why I mentioned you are trying so hard to sound smart and awakened. 
  • In addition, I don't want them to have problems so that I can present the "solution" as the other end of the duality. 
    • So you saying "without a problem, there is no solution" seems to me that you are assuming that I want to give out solutions while people suffer so that I feel good about myself. 
      • Which MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, this is just you projecting your own egoic desires of being a "saviour" on me? 
  • Lastly, just because solutions are cognized in consciousness by their contrast to a problem DOES NOT mean we must praise problems.
    • In the grand holistic scheme of things, all of consciousness is Love and Beauty and must be praised, but since we are in the human form, the suffering of other humans due to their disconnectedness from God/Universe will be seen by our ego as painful, if our ego is developed enough to care that is.
      • As such, we will not like it and will want to act selflessly. 
      • But what did you do?
        • You saw this, misunderstood it, and imparted your false "deep insight" of duality on all of us as if you are a sage...

"If you grasped your “solution” to a high enough degree, you would see that you are not nearly as far from these people you are using as examples as you think you are."

• I see how you are trying to "ground me in reality" 
  • When in essence, you took my honest intentions to help these people, saw two words that felt "icky," and then projected your ego-driven false wisdom on me; all with 0 consciousness of what you're doing...

"For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted." Matthew 23:12

• You unconsciously tried to exalt yourself by attempting to humble me. 
  • But here, you got humbled

If you have quality criticism to make, I am all ears, but if it is just meaningless and ego-driven, I will have to humble you and put you in your place very quickly sir.

Lastly, out of respect for the guidelines, I will not make any further responses to anything you reply back. My point has been made clear for all the other people on this blog. Peace and blessings to all of you <3  

The whole point of my response was to show you the similarity between the way the people you are describing create their own problems and how a new set of problems is being created when you view the situation in the dualistic way you were describing. Pay attention to this type of thinking. I’m not above you or “exhalted.” I was viewing this from a problem/solution lens as well, or I wouldn’t have replied. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

If you cannot find peace and happiness unless you drug yourself with handful of nootropics, something seems quite not right. 

"These folks, out of their lack of knowledge and awareness, might be impressed by these clowns."

What do you mean by knowledge? What knowledge? And why do you feel entitled to call anyone a clown?
Knowledge can be taken away with one swipe of life, how would you talk then?

@BipolarGrowth

I said I was not going to respond because it was in the context of this turning into foul bickering back and forth (which goes against the guidelines). But since your response was polite, I will address this. 

10 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The whole point of my response was to show you the similarity between the way the people you are describing create their own problems and how a new set of problems is being created when you view the situation in the dualistic way you were describing. Pay attention to this type of thinking. 

These teachings of nonduality are very sophisticated and can easily be co-opted by the Ego for bad reasons. The nuance is almost infinite.

These people are literally suffering.

They struggle with:

• Suicidal thoughts
  • Constantly terrible mood
  • Anxiety
  • Pain
  • Lack of purpose
  • And their self-esteem keeps dropping down with every passing day as they struggle to understand things in their studies, all of which can be easily understood by them with nootropics. 

My view of their situation is that this suffering is a "problem."

However, what do you suggest I do?

• Should I see them suffer and not view it as a "problem" that requires a "solution" as the other end of this duality?
    • And then when doing so, should I cling to lofty non-dual thinking and just say "oh this is beautiful" and not even care to help them since "it isn't a problem" so why help? 

Here you might say, "No no, you will help but not view it as a problem." 

If I am helping, then I am intervening.

• If I am intervening, it's because I see that something is not "ideal."
    • If it is not "ideal," then it is a problem. 

So I want you to see that the teachings of non-duality were bastardized here.

Me "viewing the situation in the dualistic way I was describing" is critical for me to help them or even CARE to help them. If this was not the case, then the sages would never lend a hand in need for anyone suffering since, "it is all beautiful." Yes it is beautiful and perfect in the grand scheme of things, but that does not mean we must look at the small slivers in reality as beautiful at all times. 

This is the inherently paradoxical nature of these teachings. Jesus/Shankara/Gautama had to use a "dualistic lens," as you describe it, to help people even though they were fully conscious of the non-dual, perfect, Sat-Chit-Ananda nature of the entire thing. 

This is why I made the assetion that the words "nasty" and "destructive" triggered this whole thing.

• Your ego interepreted it as being a problematic word choice.
    • Then it said, "the words are problematic, thus the whole view of this as "a problem" is problematic, thus let's jump to the conclusion that this guy is making up problems as badly as them." 

So when Jesus went to heal people and he was feeling deep empathy and sees how bad it is, imagine someone, who did a few LSD trips, comes and says, "Yo Jesus, your view of them as suffering is bad and dualistic. This ain't a problem. We all gucci....but you still should help them...." 

Helping means you saw there was an issue, a lack of "ideal" scenario, and thus a problem. 

Please, to anyone reading this, reflect on the stuff that Leo is saying and read more and more.

Without contemplation, this stuff is not only useless, it is pernicious. 

15 hours ago, Truth-Seeker said:

Lmfao, I was about to say just that, but you beat me to it! Stay great King/Queen <3 

<3 Love ya.

But seriously, I do take noots as well (noopept, aniracetam, choline, and a few others). They have helped my "conventional"/professional life tremendously and helped a lot with meditative concentration. People who bash on materialist substances as being worthless clearly are being hypocritical... seeing as the vast majority of this forum loves to find "enlightenment" in the form of LSD tabs and DMT... 

EDIT: And as a further remark, I guess we should all stop taking vitamins, eating, exercising, and everything else as well, since these are akin to "drugging ourselves" to change our consciousness. People are funny. If you take psychedelics, it's actually laughable to not even consider the benefits of long-term nootropic supplementation. 

Edited by OneHandClap

6 hours ago, wesyasz said:

If you cannot find peace and happiness unless you drug yourself with handful of nootropics, something seems quite not right. 

This is baffling. It seems that this whole post, this whole thread, went right over your head

Let's deconstruct this:

• Firstly, who went and wrote this rule in the universe that finding "peace and happiness" MUST BE DONE without nootropics and psychedelics?
    • Does it say this as a commandement by God?
      • As such, you don't see that this requirement of it being done without nootropics is fully constructed by your culture and your Ego ate that sh*t up...
        • Wake up. 
    • "seems quite not right"
      • What is right and what is wrong?
        • Where did you get this idea?
          • Do you question any of this or just let your ego function robotically after the instructions and pradigm were inputted into it by your culture back in childhood, like 99% of people?
            • It is clearly the latter but you need to start questioning and contemplating more. 

• Secondly, the WHOLE PURPOSE of the post is to not reject something that can help based on arbitrary constraints created by ones culture and Ego. 
    • It went right over your head though. 
      • There are no rules, no reuqirements. 
        • You are making this all up. 
          • Let go of all this attachment to the cultural idea that peace and happiness must come in only one way. 
            • How are you any different from a christian or a muslim or a buddhist who says that peace and happiness must come through their religious teachings?
            • You will say "no, this is NOT the same"
              • Yes it is, they are attached to their religions. You are attached to the idea that peace and happiness must be "substance free."
              • If you grew up in a culture where nootropics were common practice, this would NOT EVEN CROSS YOUR MIND. 
              • But again, you aren't conscious of any of this. 

• Lastly, and most embarassingly, is the "drug yourself" part of this
    • My guy, this is FOOD
      • Did you miss the part where I say how this is already in your diet (and some are in your body) but your diet misses these compounds so you supplement?
        • How about the part where the others are natural herbs used as food by cultures for thousands of years?
      • The only "drug" part of this are the racetams. But literally 90% of my nootropics are NOT racetams. 
    • Think twice, or else, you will look dumb. 
6 hours ago, wesyasz said:

"These folks, out of their lack of knowledge and awareness, might be impressed by these clowns."

What do you mean by knowledge? What knowledge? And why do you feel entitled to call anyone a clown?
Knowledge can be taken away with one swipe of life, how would you talk then?

I'll let you figure that one out on your own.

@OneHandClap Yep, you know what's up ;)

2 hours ago, OneHandClap said:

EDIT: And as a further remark, I guess we should all stop taking vitamins, eating, exercising, and everything else as well, since these are akin to "drugging ourselves" to change our consciousness. People are funny. If you take psychedelics, it's actually laughable to not even consider the benefits of long-term nootropic supplementation. 

I just responded to this person about the "drug oneself."  Check it out. 

And I forgot to mention to them this other part. They said:

"If you cannot find peace and happiness unless you drug yourself with handful of nootropics, something seems quite not right."

Since those are mostly food items and minerals and vitamins and fats and herbs that should be in your diet, then we can see the absurdity of this thinking if we apply it to other scenarios:

• Here in Canada it gets to -20 Degrees Celsius (-4 Degrees Fahrenheit for you Americans who don't use Celsius).
    • Imagine some fake "woke" dude tells you:
      • "If you need a coat and gloves and hat to find peace and comfort, then something seems quite not right"
        • This is the exact same as what this man/woman was saying, since those kids I tutored were literally lacking in Choline from their diet. 
          • This one kid takes Alpha-GPC, and suddenly he can think clearly when I tutored him. 
            • So, lacking Choline in a University setting where you are constantly bombarded by assignments and tests is no different than lacking a coat in Canadian winter where you are constantly bombarded by stroms and extremely cold weather.
        • Worst part is these fools are saying this stuff due to cultural brainwashing OR a bunch of acid or mushrooms trips:
          • In either case, there was 0 contemplation. 
    • The cold weather example is so applicable because let's say the weather was 2 degrees Celsius (35.6 degrees Fahrenheit). 
      • Some folks here won't be cold with a thin jacket. 
        • Others will need a THICK coat due to poor circulation in their body. 
          • Those same fools will not judge those people. 
      • In the same way, some people can understand complex organic chemistry topics with no Choline supplements, because the enzymatic machinery in their brains can produce acetylcholine well enough. 
        • Others have brains that don't do that as well, so their Alpha-GPC or Citicoline is basically their "Coat" in this scenario. 
          • But because their culture doesn't teach this, these fools will jump to criticize the Choline supplement but not the coat...

As such, you can just observe them and see how little they understand these things and how they take Actualized.org and spiritual teachings as a whole and bastardize them as dogmas with 0 contemplation. 

Edited by Truth-Seeker
correction, others need a THICK coat, elaboration

Where did your assumption came from that I stated that peace and happiness require anything at all? This is already here.
This is actually your mind that is creating your own requirements to allow yourself to be at peace, but you are the one who doesn't get it.
And I do not dismiss those herbs as I do use bacopa too, there isn't anything wrong with improving your health, yet if you cannot accept living without these, then what is 'not quite right' is the fact that you become dependent on it, and as with everything you depend on, it can be taken away any moment, including your health, and then you enter suffering.
And if you will, keep your passive-aggressive tone and your fairytales towards me for someone else.

3 minutes ago, wesyasz said:

Where did your assumption came from that I stated that peace and happiness require anything at all? This is already here.

"If you cannot find peace and happiness unless you drug yourself with handful of nootropics, something seems quite not right."

• Who said this? You did.
    • There is an implicit assumption that attaining peace and happiness is only "right" if it requires no substances.
      • You can use multiple sophisms to deny it, but it won't fly here. 

"This is actually your mind that is creating your own requirements to allow yourself to be at peace, but you are the one who doesn't get it."

• Oh really? I was saying that there is no requirement that is set in stone. It all depends on one's situation. This was further clarified in my next post. 
    • But, you now backpedaled saying that I made a Nootropic requirement when in reality I never made such a requirement.
      • I just said that deficiencies need to be corrected and that a holistic approach is necessary for reaching the truth. 

"There isn't anything wrong with improving your health, yet if you cannot accept living without these, then what is 'not quite right' is the fact that you become dependent on it, and as with everything you depend on, it can be taken away any moment, including your health, and then you enter suffering."

• Where did I say I can't accept living without them? I can accept it but reaching the highest states of consciousness becomes super unlikely
  • What you are saying sounds like it's deep, but it isn't. Think of Nootropics as consciousness-raising tools
    • Now go to a bunch of spiritual seekers in India, China, Japan, USA, Russia, whatever.
      • Then, tell them, "You know what guys? If you need meditation, self-inquiry, contemplation, yoga, fasting, vision quests, proper diet, nootropics, or psychedelics, or any of these esoteric methods to be at peace and realize God, then something about that seems quite not right since you can't depend on them because happiness is already here"
        • What would people say? They would just laugh... 
        • You can argue that no one can withdraw meditation or yoga or fasting like they withdraw health or nootropics.
          • I can easily counter it with:
            • You can have people withdraw meditation from you if you are in a prison where there are people constantly screaming and you cannot sit in quiet or peace.
              • Let's say you are a sage who can meditate even when people are being tortured in a prison cell across the hall, then we can say that there will be guards that prevent you from meditating by hitting you with a stick once you sit to meditate. 
            • You can have Yoga withdrawn from you easily. All you need is one big injury to your spine or your leg, and it's over. 
            • You can have fasting withdrawn from you. All you need is to have serious deficiencies and health problems where fasting daily for even 15 hours can lead to you dying in a week tops. As such, you can't fast. 

Again, another person here not seeing the paradoxical nature of this whole journey. The paradox being that happiness is already here and you shouldn't depend on things to see it, BUT in fact, you actually should depend on meditation, yoga, diet, supplements, exercise, psychedelics, etc to get there.

• However, your toolbox of strategies for awakening will vary depending on who you are. 
    • Some will use Yoga, Meditation, Psychedelics, and Fasting. They never needed nootropics, a perfect diet, or anything like that. 
    • Others will use Yoga, Nootropics, Fasting, and Contemplation. They never needed meditation in the traditional sense or a perfect diet. 
      • And so on and so forth.
    • But, someone like you will come and make this rule that, "you guys shouldn't depend on x or y because Peace and Happiness are already here since x and y can be withdrawn and as such, needing x or y seems quite not right."
      • That's nonsense. 
  • This is a pure assumption, but I bet you probably wouldn't have flinched to say that we are "dependent" on meditation or Yoga for enlightenment because, in your Egoic paradigm, they are less "icky" since they don't involve substance use. 

This whole "it is already here" is again a bastardization of the teachings of nonduality. Yes, it is "here," but you do need tools to get there and one of them is Nootropics. Yes, health can be lost, and when that happens, if one isn't already awakened, suffering will ensue. But before that happens, one MUST UTILIZE health to get to this awakened state such that when it is withdrawn by some accident, they are okay. 

"And if you will, keep your passive-aggressive tone and your fairytales towards me for someone else."

Ummm, no. 

If you will say patronizing things like "drug oneself" and then moralize us with what is "quite not right," then WE WILL CALL YOU OUT  with or without a passive-aggressive tone. If you don't like being called out, then Forums aren't for you. 

5 hours ago, Truth-Seeker said:

@BipolarGrowth

I said I was not going to respond because it was in the context of this turning into foul bickering back and forth (which goes against the guidelines). But since your response was polite, I will address this. 

These teachings of nonduality are very sophisticated and can easily be co-opted by the Ego for bad reasons. The nuance is almost infinite.

These people are literally suffering.

They struggle with:

• Suicidal thoughts
  • Constantly terrible mood
  • Anxiety
  • Pain
  • Lack of purpose
  • And their self-esteem keeps dropping down with every passing day as they struggle to understand things in their studies, all of which can be easily understood by them with nootropics. 

My view of their situation is that this suffering is a "problem."

However, what do you suggest I do?

• Should I see them suffer and not view it as a "problem" that requires a "solution" as the other end of this duality?
    • And then when doing so, should I cling to lofty non-dual thinking and just say "oh this is beautiful" and not even care to help them since "it isn't a problem" so why help? 

Here you might say, "No no, you will help but not view it as a problem." 

If I am helping, then I am intervening.

• If I am intervening, it's because I see that something is not "ideal."
    • If it is not "ideal," then it is a problem. 

So I want you to see that the teachings of non-duality were bastardized here.

Me "viewing the situation in the dualistic way I was describing" is critical for me to help them or even CARE to help them. If this was not the case, then the sages would never lend a hand in need for anyone suffering since, "it is all beautiful." Yes it is beautiful and perfect in the grand scheme of things, but that does not mean we must look at the small slivers in reality as beautiful at all times. 

This is the inherently paradoxical nature of these teachings. Jesus/Shankara/Gautama had to use a "dualistic lens," as you describe it, to help people even though they were fully conscious of the non-dual, perfect, Sat-Chit-Ananda nature of the entire thing. 

This is why I made the assetion that the words "nasty" and "destructive" triggered this whole thing.

• Your ego interepreted it as being a problematic word choice.
    • Then it said, "the words are problematic, thus the whole view of this as "a problem" is problematic, thus let's jump to the conclusion that this guy is making up problems as badly as them." 

So when Jesus went to heal people and he was feeling deep empathy and sees how bad it is, imagine someone, who did a few LSD trips, comes and says, "Yo Jesus, your view of them as suffering is bad and dualistic. This ain't a problem. We all gucci....but you still should help them...." 

Helping means you saw there was an issue, a lack of "ideal" scenario, and thus a problem. 

Please, to anyone reading this, reflect on the stuff that Leo is saying and read more and more.

Without contemplation, this stuff is not only useless, it is pernicious. 

I want to also apologize for how the tone of my first post impacted this communication. I could’ve been more careful and loving with my word choice. You made me realize how being sloppy with such things can immediately trigger the ego of both parties and remove any productive outcomes. 

As long as you are conscious that you’re using the same structure as them, it’s not much of a problem to do so. I wasn’t reacting to the negative words. Notice how everything I put in bold in my first post here was just highlighting the dualistic elements. It’s just as problematic to talk about something being good as it is to call something bad. 

The more time we spend in an experience without all of these dualities, the better we can approach dualistic and relative situations with a higher level of effectiveness. Of course you and I, as well as probably everyone on this forum, can grow in this. It’s likely that none of us are true masters of this yet. You obviously have the intent to help others, and I wish you success in doing this ❤️ You have shown your well-developed understanding of this situation in your posts here. Welcome to the forum. I hope to have more positive interactions with you in the future. 

I’ll leave you with a quote from the Tao Te Ching which relates to this:

“Do you want to improve the world?
I don’t think it can be done.

The world is sacred.
It can’t be improved.
If you tamper with it, you’ll ruin it.
If you treat it like an object, you’ll lose it.

There is a time for being ahead,
a time for being behind;
a time for being in motion,
a time for being at rest;
a time for being vigorous,
a time for being exhausted;
a time for being safe,
a time for being in danger.

The Master sees things as they are,
without trying to control them.
She lets them go their own way,
and resides at the center of the circle.”

Yet Lao Tzu authored a book all about how to ultimately improve the world in some way. This is our nature. Allow yourself to express this noble nature, but always remember the perfection that is. We love to reduce suffering, but if suffering were truly eradicated for all, would it be a victory? If darkness was destroyed, would the light truly shine as bright? 

Even support or fostering of that with no sides is ultimately a picking of sides. You’re right. There is infinite nuance here. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY