machiavelli

What if Psychedelic experience is bec of chemicals produced in brain?

28 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

I think some psychedelics are biased to experience truth as love

you can for example experience absolute truth with salvia but then it's not infinite love

Exactly

Some people say Salvia is even more powerful experience than 5-MeO. But there is no infinite love. What about Ketamine? Why Ketamine void (also no infinite love there) is not the absolute Truth? Or Dautra...

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

you can for example experience absolute truth with salvia but then it's not infinite love

Never tried Salvia but for what I've studied it's like other psychedelics such as LSD and shrooms hit you a little bit everywhere while Salvia hits you to your midriff with all its power and leaves other parts of you virtually untouched. 

I'm interested how much one's level of consciousness affects the experience with a powerful psychedelic such as Salvia. Could the most awake and conscious people of this day smoke Salvia and realize God, Love and Goodness or does this drug simply just have limitations in that regard? Could it even outrun you and strip you away from Consciousness if you were already awake and realizing God?

21 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Exactly

Some people say Salvia is even more powerful experience than 5-MeO. But there is no infinite love. What about Ketamine? Why Ketamine void (also no infinite love there) is not the absolute Truth? Or Dautra...

Lol ketamine void can definitely have Infinite Love. Especially ketamine + cannabis + psychedelic combo. Many actually refer to 5-MeO experience as "the void."

6 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Adamq8 Neuro Science is still in infancy to understand the working of brain. But it doesn't mean we will not understand its working in next 1000 years. 

Its like science is not mature enough to understand complex working of neurons which generate experience (Scientist point of explanation not mine).

I feel consciousness is prior to every material thing. But scientist say that consciousness is produced by brain due to complex neural networking. 

So how can we be soo sure that feeling like INFINITE LOVE that we feel in breakthrough trips is merely due to surge of dopamine in brain. For example Orgasms.

What is dopamine other than a form of consciousness labeled by scientists as a chemical. Do you see that? 

Show me a video of a scientist viewing dopamine flowing through someone's brain. This whole chemical thing is a made up idea is what I notice. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@machiavelli

And what if everything you said is just a story you tell yourself to keep pretending you’re not God?

If consciousness was about brain chemistry and external chemicals were bad, we should also start eating, drinking and breathing because it changes our brain chemistry.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

Enlightenment isn't about seeing things.

Psychedelics makes one see things.