Christdas

Leo's "unprecedented" levels of consciousness

12 posts in this topic

I was reading the law of one and Ra says that a few beings have penetrated into "eighth-density" while most humans reside in the third densities. If you have experienced some of the DMT induced states that Leo refers to as being "unprecedented by humans", would you say this aligns somewhat with Ra's 8th density, or perhaps a lower density?

More generally, I'm having trouble understanding what he really means by "densities", so any insight would be appreciated

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.30.07 AM.png

Edited by Christdas

The levels of consciousness I talk about Ra and that book is all imaginary. There are no beings or densities, there is only YOU.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Yo mama so dense she penetrated to the 8th density" saving this one for when i meet some dmt elves

Maybe it refers to dimensions, as in lucid dreaming, astral proyection and others. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Awakening experiences don’t map well to the specific content of The Law of One books. The most important thing to take from them is their central claim which is that everything is one. Leo is nowhere near what is claimed to be possible in these higher densities. Ra is sixth density and is a collective hive mind of an entire planet which has been conscious of its existence for millions of years and can manifest as what appear to be gods. Does this sound like Leo? If not, how do you think he’s at eighth density which is exponentially more developed than Ra? Whatever Ra calls eighth density is either vastly different from what Leo is describing or Leo is accessing it for such a brief moment to a shallow degree. As it says right in your quote, Leo could consciously choose to be harvested (evolve into a reality supporting a fourth or higher density) at will if he were doing what you’re asking about. He clearly cannot do this. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Here’s some content which can help you understand what Ra means by densities. Keep in mind that what Leo describes is supposedly from his direct experience while much of this has never been experienced by a human to be verified. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

@BipolarGrowth I am of the same opinion basically. That the highest can be reached for a brief amount of time but not sustained. However, creation still must go on to some degree as a kind of background process or we would all be gone or the person tripping wouldn't be pulled back into 3th density materiality. 8th density is where all of creation merges back into the one kind of starting a new big bang.

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

I am Ra. :D Densities is a joke, just a good story telling. You are the One Creator. Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

These "beings" who approach 8th density are hardly "beings" at all. Even 6th and 7th are known only to highly developed multi-soul-complexes of millions of enlightened (4th and 5th density) identities/individuals who have then progressed another 30 million years or so...at a rapid pace. It is apparently said to increase in complexity/transcendence/etc after 8th, for infinity.

Edited by The0Self

9 hours ago, The0Self said:

These "beings" who approach 8th density are hardly "beings" at all. Even 6th and 7th are known only to highly developed multi-soul-complexes of millions of enlightened (4th and 5th density) identities/individuals who have then progressed another 30 million years or so...at a rapid pace. It is apparently said to increase in complexity/transcendence/etc after 8th, for infinity.

The third density is that which has the most catalysts. From the books themselves, it seems clear that the most rapid evolution is occurring right now for us. 

Btw, I just want to make it clear that any posts I’ve made in this thread is just me playing with concepts for the sake of it. I’m trying align others with what Ra supposedly taught. If Ra actually even exists beyond human belief is quite unclear. 

23 hours ago, The0Self said:

What tha fuck am i reading