Flowerfaeiry

Sometimes I wish I never discovered actualized.org

63 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

You see, uhh...

But you must understand... :D

It's inevitable. You will know about it as you get older or the society progresses more to high consciousness. 

Covid also keeps many people at home with little to do so some watch educational content online. 

Edited by hyruga

Been where you're at, and still am sometimes.

But I honestly can say the effort is well worth it. 

I am at a whole different level and playing field since 2018. Only because I stayed committed. 
I pinch myself only to realise that this is only the beginning.

The work is unavoidable. If you don't do it now, you'll need to do it later. You might just as well go all the way. Once you awaken, you are truly free to be whatever you want to be. Follow your heart to the fullest and fulfill your true desires. But it's also important to take breaks, sometime you just need to stop doing spiritual stuff and live life for a bit. It's all part of the path.

Edited by erik8lrl

It's the normies running the asylum. I count myself lucky to have strayed on to the path, even if it's hard sometimes.

All stories and explanations are false.

Chogyam Trungpa has a famous quote about the spiritual path: «Better not to begin. Once begun, better to finish.»

3 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Hello?

Human or banana ?

Yes or no ?

Isn't it so ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Human or banana ?

Yes or no ?

Isn't it so ?

I've never heard about human banana thing ?

The video's link please! ?

@Flowerfaeiry I used to feel this way, before I was really seeing the fortune doing this work brings.  Give it a few years, a few years of really implementing the teachings, and you will feel differently.

I write pieces that make the reader think.

www.melodydanielluna.com

Again, i feel the same sometimes :) 

I guess I feel that way and maybe you too, because I was wired to search for happiness. 

But this is a shallow understanding of reality. So we began perusing truth. And this is the red pill. There’s no going back. You can’t ignore what you know now. It’s a deep connection. And it’s beautiful. 

And yet, truth is the same whether you cry or smile. 

I think I might’ve ended up in a cult if it weren’t for Actualized tbh. Interested in spirituality from the beginning but without any real framework to make sense of it all. 

You can't quit searching until you realise all you're ever looking for is here already. The search for enlightenment arises from an energy that says that something needs to happen for this happening to be okay.

+1000

I'm still waiting for those "high dividens" that Leo promised :(

Edited by Javfly33

41 minutes ago, Barbara said:

And yet, truth is the same whether you cry or smile.

So u think u've found the truth?

I'm not friendly.

18 minutes ago, SS10 said:

Ignorance is bliss

In the short term.

It usually comes back to bites you in the ass, hard.

14 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Many times I find myself wondering what life would be like if I was a normie. I envy my peers who live life without much thought of the existential. I wish I could eat, sleep, shit, watch TV, hang out with friends, all without really trying to get to the truth of what is.

I don´t understand your problem with normies.

There are no normal people.

There are some Norms, yes. But no normal people. Even if they look for you like they are aligned with the Norms.

Everyone has her/his struggle. Including those who "eat, sleep, shit, watch TV, hang out with friends, all without really trying to get to the truth of what is." Their struggles are futile and sad.

I wish I had discovered it earlier.

This knowledge freed me of lots of normies bullshiting. Actually, I still do their bullshiting but I can excel on it as I don't have the limiting and shitty beliefs they have.

When I didn't know actualized.org i thought the best thing that could happen was total anarcho-capitalism... And before that I thought all people should become christian and all of our problems would be solved.

And if you do it right you won't be worried about it all the time.

Edited by Espaim

@Barbara The more you think u have the truth the further away you are from it kinda thing ;) 

I'm not friendly.