Flowerfaeiry

Sometimes I wish I never discovered actualized.org

63 posts in this topic

I am eternally grateful for these teachings and ultimately do not regret discovering them. Yet I must tell you, I have many moments of exhaustion and it often feels overwhelming.

Many times I find myself wondering what life would be like if I was a normie. I envy my peers who live life without much thought of the existential. I wish I could eat, sleep, shit, watch TV, hang out with friends, all without really trying to get to the truth of what is.

Thinking about alllll the crap I tell myself on the daily is just a little too much. These high-level teachings are...wow... a fuck ton to digest. Am I the only one who feels this way? I have other teachers too, not just actualized, and still it's just a lot. All this personal development, deep thinking stuff is a lot. I kinda just want to lay in bed forever and forget it all. I won't, I mean, I've tried quitting multiple times. I keep trying to reason my way out of this stuff. I've told myself I'm done. Yet I can't quite give it up. I don't know. Maybe I'm just having a rough day. 

"You Create Magic" 

Meh, fuck normies ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Meh, fuck normies ;)

We love you too❤?

@Flowerfaeiry Thank you for sharing :x

Was in this track my self last 2 hours, then i had to remember my self, how much joy there is many more days, that never had been so profound without done personal development, to be able appreciate the nuances:x

Grass is always greener on the other side.

If you were living a shallow normie life, you'd just be daydreaming about something else.

Isn't it? Yes or no? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yup cant unsee what you've peaked behind the courtains

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Seems like you're dabbling a bit. Have an awakening or two and then you will naturally go back to doing 'normie' things. 

At least that's my experience. Once I awakened, I went back to doing normie stuff after a month or two. It goes full circle. It's like I got what I came for. And no longer needed it. I focus on stage orange stuff now cause that's where I'm at in life. But I also know it's all a game and I just enjoy all the good and the 'bad' that I experience every day. 

Also, after awakening, I pretty much stopped spiritual practices and watching 'spiritual' actualized videos for about a year. Cause I got what they were pointing to. 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Isn't it? Yes or no? ;)

I don't know, I don't know ANYTHING, WHY LEO, WHY MUST YOU F*CK WITH MY MIND?!

47 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I am eternally grateful for these teachings and ultimately do not regret discovering them. Yet I must tell you, I have many moments of exhaustion and it often feels overwhelming.

Many times I find myself wondering what life would be like if I was a normie. I envy my peers who live life without much thought of the existential. I wish I could eat, sleep, shit, watch TV, hang out with friends, all without really trying to get to the truth of what is.

Thinking about alllll the crap I tell myself on the daily is just a little too much. These high-level teachings are...wow... a fuck ton to digest. Am I the only one who feels this way? I have other teachers too, not just actualized, and still it's just a lot. All this personal development, deep thinking stuff is a lot. I kinda just want to lay in bed forever and forget it all. I won't, I mean, I've tried quitting multiple times. I keep trying to reason my way out of this stuff. I've told myself I'm done. Yet I can't quite give it up. I don't know. Maybe I'm just having a rough day. 

@Flowerfaeiry Preaching to the choir.. We're all sitting in the same boat. You are most definitely not the only one.

But imagine what it would be like if you would be a "normie"? 

What would you want then? Life wouldn't necessarily be easier, you'd just have different problems and struggles. You would worry about mundane things, you'd be stressed out by marginal problems, you wouldn't know why people behave the way the do, you wouldn't see life as a game, etc..

Don't forget to go easy on yourself, people forget to do that all the time. There's no hurry in this game^_^

Take_it_easy_dude_but_take_it (2).gif

uhhhh gurl i understand you very well, i had a break down last night... this is fucking hard... i was anble to live with this knowledge 10 years ago, yet with time, problems occured. I wish i would be blind. Now i not and i have meny issues with my family that goes silent when i talk about this... meh,,, this is overwelming ... i wish i had someone who could understand this beside me. I would feel grateful for this

@Jamajczyk Hi, fellow self-actualizer from Poland!

29 minutes ago, Cepzeu said:

Once I awakened, I went back to doing normie stuff after a month or two. It goes full circle.

Exactly. The normie stuff like pointless socializing and discussing which artists are cool, for ex., gets pretty boring soon, though. Yoga, meditation and psychedelics is where the fun in life lies, haha.

We singlehandedly give our lives meaning. It's the one thing we have control over, so feel free to decide which ones gonna be yours.

Edited by Megan Alecia
If anything this is what Spiral Dynamics should teach us.... Meaning in this world is self-generated by humans.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Flowerfaeiry I feel ya, I used to think this way. But the longer I stayed on the path and the more insights that were had, I began to realise that I would not give it up for anything. Its the most important thing a human being can be doing - to develop spiritually. Everything else is meaningless and only brings suffering (i'm not saying there isn't joy and pleasure and fun in many other areas of life)

Also there comes a point where you can't possibly 'go back', and you wouldn't want to. So much suffering comes from a lack of consciousness.

Its also important to consider that you can separate 'normal' life things with your spiritual development. You don't want to be having deep existential discussions with friends when you're just hanging out, unless they ask about it or the conversation naturally goes there. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Realisation is not a sprint to the finish. You don’t have to do everything now. Remember to take a break, relax, be creative, celebrate your life. Being able to be at ease, and spontaneous, is important too. Life flows, and if you are continuously bearing down on things and focussing on working at it, then you may end up missing the point. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Isn't it? Yes or no? ;)

Hello?