integral

Is it ethical to give a pet a orgasm?

59 posts in this topic

Most pets never experience sex when its maybe an important part of there lives? When looking at my dog i wonder if it would be the morally right thing to do but culturally im suppressed into not doing it for them. Does my dog want to have sex with me? 

Dont get the wrong idea, i have 0 attraction to these animals, i want to know if it makes sense to give them these experiences? Should i hook them up with a compatible partner? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

You mean an animal partner or a human partner?

Animal partner is fine. 

Human partner is bestiality. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure apparently. So, there is no need to set up that experience for your pet.

Also, this should go without saying... don't give your pet an orgasm. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

24 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure apparently. So, there is no need to set up that experience for your pet.

Also, this should go without saying... don't give your pet an orgasm. 

I did not understand the question. Does the user mean pairing the animal pet with another pet as in breeding to allow them to have a sex life and babies or does it mean something along the lines of bestiality or giving the animal sexual pleasure by a human?

I'm totally confused. 

I can't imagine the latter, the former is perfectly fine and would be simply breeding. 

Is your dog humping you? If yes it could mean they want sex with you or they want to assert dominance over you. Not sure not a dog. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure apparently.

Silly to assume that animals don't experience pleasure from orgasm.

A cat experiences pleasure from a head rub.

I find it odd for a pro-vegan person to take this position.

If rubbing your cat's head is considered good for the cat, why not elsewhere?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I think it's give affection in the physical sense. 

I have given plenty of affection to my cats. Physically. 

However I never touched them in such spots where they would get aroused

Touching the cat in that manner would be giving it sexual affection. 

Do you think it's okay to do that?

Do you think we as humans should give sexual affection to our animals?

What is the difference between showing sexual affection through rubbing and bestiality?

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Silly to assume that animals don't experience pleasure from orgasm.

A cat experiences pleasure from a head rub.

I find it odd for a pro-vegan person to take this position.

If rubbing your cat's head is considered good for the cat, why not elsewhere?

I did say “apparently”. I heard that mentioned somewhere a long time ago that humans and dolphins  are the only species that have sex for pleasure. Not sure if it’s true. 

Now, perhaps I add on a human taboo that doesn’t exist there for animals. But (and call me crazy with this zany opinion) I’m just not cool with bestiality.

I don’t think you should do anything sexual to anyone without very clear consent. And since animals can’t verbally consent... probably don’t jack off your dog or cat. 

And on the Vegan side of things... probably don’t kill them and eat them either.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And on the Vegan side of things... probably don’t kill them and eat them either.

By that logic don't enslave them as pets either.

Pets are basically romanticized slaves.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

But petting is not the same as slaving. Petting is caring and affection and nursing and feeding. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

But petting is not the same as slaving. Petting is caring and affection and nursing and feeding.

Okay then, come be my pet. I got a nice cage for you, a bowl of gruel, and a box you can shit in.

@Leo Gura are we enslaving plants when we grow plants in garden and take care of these plants and raise them into big trees.  

Of course not. We are doing the noble service of raising. Same with pets. 

We take care of pets the way we care for children. 

Are we enslaving children when we raise them?

Raising children and pets and trees is the most noblest purest thing you could do in life 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay then, come be my pet. I got a nice cage for you, a bowl of gruel, and a box you can shit in.

Treating another human as pet is not the same as petting an animal. Animals need care and affection through petting. 

Humans need care and affection through relationships and friendships, family and companionships. 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

If you want to take the Vegan logic and ideology to its extremes, sure.

That’s what PETA does. They run animal shelters and kill like 80% of the animals. And there are quotes that suggest the founder is against pet ownership... and thus believes it’s more ethical to euthanize than rehome.

Luckily, my reason for Veganism has nothing to do with logic at all. I have no investment in following the Vegan ideology to its extremes. 

I just listen to what feels viscerally wrong to me... and then I don’t do those things that evoke that reaction.

Have you watched Earthlings yet like I recommended?

Emotionalmastery.org

Maybe buy them a toy they can fuck or a doll whatever you call it. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Animals need care and affection through petting.

No they don't. That's some self-serving bullshit humans invented.

That's like saying black people need the care of a slave master. And that is in fact what slave masters believed.

What in the fuck am I reading here in this thread lmao.

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No they don't. That's some self-serving bullshit humans invented.

That's like saying black people need the care of a slave master. And that is in fact what slave masters believed.

We were chilling and dogs and cat tagged along because they were useful to hunting and killing pest. It wasn't like we enslaved them at first, we had a symbiotic relationship. Now it kinda degenerated into consumerism but at least they don't have to do work for us, we house them for free and they just have to be nice. I imagine the life of a dog or a cat is not that stressful, at least not comparable to being a human slave in the 1700s. They don't even have the concept of being a slave or not.

At the end of the day our cats and dogs are attached to us. It's not like releasing them in the wild would make them more happy. Is it ethical to no longer breed them? Is it intrisically painful for them to live with us? We can give them more rights but animals cannot respect our right since they don't have the concept of rights. Honestly, I think our relationship with dogs and cats are a pretty good deal. Having a dog is generally a fun experience for both the person and the dog as long as there is no animal abuse.