Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamajczyk

Map is not the therritory the nlp concept of filtering mind

13 posts in this topic

Hi there guys. I need great help. I am from nlp background with materialistic view that mind is only a representation of reality the is outside our minds. And mind wasnt equal to reality this was two separate things. Mind had flawes and reality not. I was happy with this view. However with gaining some of qm knowledge and spiritual insights like reality is created while observing and is merely a part of mind. I have lost distinction between reality and mind. I have no place for flawes. And lost faith in my own world view and sanity. For years now i live in confusion. I dont know what is real any more. Be deterministic or not. Be materialistic or not. What is mind. Can it realy create anything? What about other people. What should i do. 

Edited by Jamajczyk

3 hours ago, Jamajczyk said:

I have lost distinction between reality and mind.

Good!

All distinctions are imaginary.

The map is the territory ;)

Keep questioning and deconstructing your mind/reality deeper, until the mind collapses into Infinity. Enjoy the process. Don't make it such a chore.

What's real is whatever you imagine. You are the creator of reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thats what i was afraid of. But if that is true where is the place for imagination, biases and simple mind filtration of reality, because as we know, mind is filtrating reality. (you cant see redshifted light for example, and you ten hipnose someone to not see red objects in perceived field)

2 nd question. Bashar told in one of his movies, that whatever you imagine is true somewhere, i can imagine small planes flying inside my room, but dont dont think that it is real in any place. I hope so he did nt meant dimentions. We dont have reasons to think that other dinetions really exists. And if they do, such a distortion in psyhics laws would destroy universe

34 minutes ago, Jamajczyk said:

because as we know, mind is filtrating reality.

There are no filters, silly.

You have 100% absolute access to reality at all times.

The only filter is you thinking you have filters.

Ta-da! ;)

Everything you see is Absolute Truth. You just keep imagining reality must be something more than exactly what you see.

What you see is exactly all there is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dude, i think i got you, but, i loot of thinking... what red shifted light, what about ultraviolet. i can't see it, but bees can see first one, and snakes the second. Shrip see 128 basic colors we only 3. I cant hear radio waves, but radio exist, even wifi, that is around me right now. I can be even blinded because of RED SHIFTED LIGHT laser and i wont even see it.

So ? 

@Jamajczyk You can't see it, so it only exists like that, as something you can't see. You only imagine that there are bees and snakes unless they are in your direct experience right now, but then you imagine that they can see at all.

Some things are personal, some physical, and some cultural, it's wise to know how to differentiate between those, but what unites them is that all these areas are imagined by the Universe, so in the end, it's all imagination, but impersonal imagination, not personal of which you usually think when you hear the word imagination.

So is the something like objective reality? With true laws that undergone entire truth ?

Speciali i wont tell for everybody because you will be there is no one beside you. But you are, you feel and you can't tell me that you are not in front of computer or some other device with monitor, you are living, and you are humanoid. This is the truth undergone everything this is what can be extrapolated from my own world view. And i am right? yes? You are someone with body, this answers are not made for me by the universe itself but by the universe that is using you to write it... Therefore, i think the logic behind actualized is kind of... handicapped

if you dont exist probably you are living in some other dimention and we are connected by this talk somehow, within the multiverse... byu the synchronisation or something.... im so confused. pls help

Edited by Jamajczyk

@Jamajczyk There is only one observer. The consciousness in me is the consciousness in you, since it is devoid of any qualities other than being conscious. Your experience is all there is, unless the consciousness chooses to look at the world through my eyes, but then notice that your experience dissapears. There can be only a single experience at the time, but for consciousness it's not a problem, since it's not bound by time, so it can effortlessly create this illusion of there being me and you while in fact we are one.

Although, for practical reasons, yes it makes sense to say that there is me before screen writing to you. But it's not absolutely true.

13 hours ago, Jamajczyk said:

What should i do. 

^this is the million dollar question that everyone wants to know... what should I do?

Here is the answer-

There is nothing you 'should' do. There is only 'what you are already doing', which is 'being yourself', and you never have to 'try to be yourself'.  You are yourself, effortlessly.  

It's the same as asking, 'What should the Universe do?'  Well, who's to say?  The Universe 'should' be exactly how it IS being.

Is there any other way it could be? 

Recognize that 'trying to be like yourself' and 'trying not to be like yourself' are the same exact thing.. they are both 'what you are doing', which is 'being like yourself', and you're always 'being like yourself', effortlessly. 

How hard are you trying to 'be you' right now? Not at all. It's effortless. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

On 28/04/2021 at 9:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

What you see is exactly all there is.

But we can’t see a higher state of consciousness than the one we currently are in. Does that mean they don’t exist? 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

34 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

But we can’t see a higher state of consciousness than the one we currently are in. Does that mean they don’t exist? 

Not currently.

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."