onacloudynight

What happens when the body dies?

19 posts in this topic

What decides where you go to next? If there is a next. My body is getting very sick, not sure how much longer it will last. I'm looking forward to being in a more conscious place hopefully. I'm just not sure what will happen. I guess one of my concerns is actually going somewhere a lot worse than earth. How am I supposed to know what happens? What can I do to improve my odds of going somewhere better.

When you Awaken to yourself as God (death), all of existence Awakens to its Infinite Self. Your body and life is a dream, time is also the dream. Nothing goes on after you die. If you stop imagining it, it ceases to exist.

Watch this for a better explanation: 

The Law of One is as reliable a source as any for these types of answers.

One of the most sincere answers to this question comes from Tolle:

The essence of who you are is beyond death. That comes out of inner realization. I don’t know much beyond that. You’ll have to wait and see when you actually die.

The secret is not to care what happens, but to realize the joy in here and now. Let go of the need for knowing, and celebrate being.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

23 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

When you Awaken to yourself as God (death), all of existence Awakens to its Infinite Self. Your body and life is a dream, time is also the dream. Nothing goes on after you die. If you stop imagining it, it ceases to exist.

Watch this for a better explanation: 

A question rooted in experience of relative, does not call for an answer rooted in conceptual knowledge of absolute. What you don't understand is how this is like telling someone who's asking where you live, that you don't live anywhere because there is no you.

Existence and time are in mind only, but that's beside the point.

"Nothing goes on after you die" is true in exactly the same way as "you aren't having an experience right now." In a relative sense, those are completely useless statements. And it's misleading, since, if we were to talk absolute, there is of course no death... so "after you die" is nonsensical. Statements with meaning: "you will wake up tomorrow in your bed;" "you will wake up in another life after you die" -- I don't "know" that for sure, yet it is quite clearly the case, since this right here IS death.

Edited by The0Self

CYMERA_20180609_215548.jpg.f1b8d44eeaa0ba82ee7a3fcccc43d53d.jpg

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

A long time ago I had a dream that I was going to die, but when I woke up I was relieved that it was a dream. Nothing  happened when I woke up. Happenings were also of the dream. No thing dreams things. A thing can not dream no thing, as no thing is dreaming things. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It doesn't die. You imagine it does. Death is imaginary. It cannot happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What happens exactly who knows, but it will be the most extraordinary "experience" - for lack of a better word - ever. Love beyond your wildest dreams.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

4 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

What decides where you go to next? If there is a next. My body is getting very sick, not sure how much longer it will last. I'm looking forward to being in a more conscious place hopefully. I'm just not sure what will happen. I guess one of my concerns is actually going somewhere a lot worse than earth. How am I supposed to know what happens? What can I do to improve my odds of going somewhere better.

You are God and you are one creative bastard...  Rest assured you will dwell in your own kingdom wherever that may be.  There is no where else to go.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

permamently-abandoning-physicalbody.jpg

On 4/28/2021 at 0:08 AM, onacloudynight said:

When the moment of permanent abandonment of the physical body comes, the Ribbon of Life in the area of the navel is cut, with which begins the process of decomposition of the Life (Etheric), Emotional (Astral) and Thought body. The permanent consciousness of a person who resides in the area of the thymus gland - the Developmental Consciousness of the Soul, leaves the physical body through the central energy flow, meets its Soul and then spends some time with it in the so-called a Resting Place, a level of vibration that precedes the entry into Spiritual Plan.

During the stay in the Resting Place the whole life takes place again, from the last events to the previous ones, and then conclusions are drawn about the correct choices and mistakes that the person made. After that, together with his Soul, he enters the Spiritual Plan.

After a certain "time", she feels the need to incarnate again, correct mistakes and realize plans that she failed in her previous life, then her Soul communicates this desire to a highly developed spiritual consciousness which - in accordance with its karmic and darmic data, determines the elements of its new incarnation.

We hope that you will stay on the physical plane for a long time ...

Edited by SpiritualDandelion

On 4/27/2021 at 6:08 PM, onacloudynight said:

@onacloudynight

My friend, here is what happens when you "die". You leave your body and you become infinite, meaning you don't have a body anymore and you are like a floating speck of consciousness, you can zoom in and out of places in the scene while hovering your body, for example.

So you stay floating as a point unless you desire to ascend, which means to reunite with the Godhead, which you will be presented with that option. Ghosts are simply instances of consciousness that desired to remain in the earthly plane. 

How do I know this? I experienced both NDE and OBEs during a breakdown about 1 year ago. All that I am describing above is what I experienced.

Also, the light you hear people talk about? That's totally real and it's the godhead merging you back into itself.

You then de-polarize and experience another life.

Your "presence" never dies. You simply delete your old memories and start fresh as a human baby.

It's all a game of consciousness — the physical world is just an illusion if you care to study it.

Edited by justfortoday

56 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@onacloudynight

My friend, here is what happens when you "die". You leave your body and you become infinite, meaning you don't have a body anymore and you are like a floating speck of consciousness, you can zoom in and out of places in the scene while hovering your body, for example.

So you stay floating as a point unless you desire to ascend, which means to reunite with the Godhead, which you will be presented with that option. Ghosts are simply instances of consciousness that desired to remain in the earthly plane. 

How do I know this? I experienced both NDE and OBEs during a breakdown about 1 year ago. All that I am describing above is what I experienced.

Also, the light you hear people talk about? That's totally real and it's the godhead merging you back into itself.

You then de-polarize and experience another life.

Your "presence" never dies. You simply delete your old memories and start fresh as a human baby.

It's all a game of consciousness — the physical world is just an illusion if you care to study it.

So why are we meditating so much to experience God and don´t just suicide to merge with the Godhead?

Edited by RedLine

On 4/28/2021 at 0:08 AM, onacloudynight said:

@onacloudynight Please before reading further take a moment to stop everything you're doing and focus on now, what is there now in your direct existential experience ?

Death happens now, in this moment.  When you die it happens now. Precisely the same now that you just put your focus on.

What happens when you die ? It depends on your seeking state or you may call it consciousness. I remember few of my past deaths, the experience was not always the same, one death I was dying (at the awareness level, past leaving the body) I had this crushing sense that I didn't make it, a tremendous sense of a wasted life as I was losing everything I kept thinking (not thought really but direct understanding and experience) the equivalent of "I have to remember this, I have to remember this" so at least I don't make the same mistake further down my thread. I knew I couldn't remember it because I couldn't hold onto anything, yet I'm here speaking about it so you can remember it after all... still I don't know what to do in this life even with that memory :'D

Anyway as Sadhguru put it beautifully, when you die either you sit on the throne of enlightenment either you don't :)

Edited by Tetcher

On 27/04/2021 at 9:09 PM, Someone here said:

CYMERA_20180609_215548.jpg.f1b8d44eeaa0ba82ee7a3fcccc43d53d.jpg

Cancel cancel cancel cancel ?

@onacloudynight you may also subscribe to Sadhguru exclusive, they made a documentary about how his wife Viji left her body during a group meditation after having followed a certain Sadhana.

Another thing Sadhguru said is that when you die you have to basically die by choice 2 minutes before you would have died naturally. The idea is that you have to die as willingly and consciously as possible.

On 27/04/2021 at 11:08 PM, onacloudynight said:

If there is more than one conscience I believe once your body dies your eternal consciousness will re-join with the universal consciousness (God) and you will spend eternity in Heaven.  Your time here on earth was merely a training ground in preparation for your eternal life.  

When you die, the human avatar, the energy pattern that you perceive you are, disappears and that's it. the infinite emptiness that you really are remains without any change. the trick is to detach yourself from the energy pattern, or ego, and focus as much as possible on the void. it has several advantages: it is real, pure, beautiful and immortal

On 28/04/2021 at 0:08 AM, onacloudynight said:

You can't know what happens because happening happens inside actual you. You can realize who you are, then the content of happening is not that important compare to happening itself, then you can truly play freely, as one.

You can't go somewhere else. You are always in one placeless place. Let's call the place 'Unconditional Love'. This is the best place to be and you are already arrived.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x