Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Arsenal

11 posts in this topic

Look I don't know which arrows to use but I'll use random. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Ok the only way around this is to keep most people on ignore (those that you don't wish to talk to )

And the other thing is to follow this procedure 

• First click on your routine browser 
  • Then open the tab for journals 
  • Then sort through the journals 
  • Once you have your journals, keep this tab as it is. 
  • Open the most recent journal that you logged in and click on the signature. And open it in a new tab 
  • Now you have 3 tabs. The main forum tab. The sorted  journal tab. The recent journal tab. 
  • Keep a profile tab open so you can always access your profile and messenger. This can be done by entering the most recent journal and simply clicking the picture and opening it in a new tab. 
  • Once you're on your profile, you get easy access to messenger 
  • Also keep messenger tab open 
  • You'll need to keep a couple of tabs open 
  • This is the only solution. 
  •  

Click on the messenger box and then open it in New tab to and it leads to profile page. 

See how you can use bookmarks 

Ok I have tweaked around a bit with all the features on my profile and learned how to use bookmarks. That's an excellent option. 

Simply click on the bookmarks and then look through those for bookmarked entries. This saves time 

I also wanted to add my customized tumblr style border that I created (so Leo is always in front of my eyes lol ) to each one of my journal entries at least most of them, I feel better when I look at Leo, calming effect. Might even keep him as a desktop wallpaper. 

So I created this beautiful border that I can use in my journal posts. The aesthetic appearance of my journals is important to me, I put a lot of hard work into it. 

50ma39.jpg

So here is an excellent idea. 

I can keep this border. (where did I even discover this border first, maybe in one of my old journals while browsing, browsing my journals itself is a heavy task )

So what I can do is place this border or header on top followed by my link just underneath. That would be an excellent way of accessing my profile directly. 

Like this 

50ma39.jpg

https://www.actualized.org/forum/profile/10347-preety_india/

This is a good way to start a post and keep it aesthetic. 

Write main objective on top before every entry. 

Main objective is this (thank you Leo)

Only focus on Leo and work 

This will be the objective. 

So this is how every new entry must look. 

50ma39.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Following changes and improvements need to be enforced in all my future entries, posts and journal styles, basically most of my work here. 

• Scholastic improvements (treat this place like a classroom)
  • Scholastic improvements also include - improvements in key areas like art, literature/writing, work related improvements, implementation and practice, skill enhancing, mastery, learning related improvements 
  • Discipline while making a journal entry 
  • Remember if the social factory is going on then other factories are kinda shut down 
  • Educational improvements - in terms of educating myself on areas of intellectual expansion, life skills, self actualization, Mastery, health, emotional intelligence and maturity, life purpose, cultural improvement (what kind of culture do I embody as a person, like a personal culture, this will include massive integration, mindset change, mentality change, focus change, consciousness change ) in terms of gathering and collecting self help material sorting through random self help material, and then streamlining relevant material to my own goals.. 
  • Implementation improvements - this means registering actual improvements in my life in relation to all the mapping, planning, gathering and integration of relevant information. 

Edited by Preety_India

50ma39.jpg

Main forum

Table

Following changes and improvements need to be enforced in all my future entries, posts and journal styles, basically most of my work here. 

Scholastic improvements (treat this place like a classroom)

Scholastic improvements also include - improvements in key areas like art, literature/writing, work related improvements, implementation and practice, skill enhancing, mastery, learning related improvements 

Discipline while making a journal entry 

Remember if the social factory is going on then other factories are kinda shut down 

Educational improvements - in terms of educating myself on areas of intellectual expansion, life skills, self actualization, Mastery, health, emotional intelligence and maturity, life purpose, cultural improvement (what kind of culture do I embody as a person, like a personal culture, this will include massive integration, mindset change, mentality change, focus change, consciousness change ) in terms of gathering and collecting self help material sorting through random self help material, and then streamlining relevant material to my own goals.. 

Implementation improvements - this means registering actual improvements in my life in relation to all the mapping, planning, gathering and integration of relevant information. 

Edited by Preety_India

Now follow simple steps.

1. Click on browser tab 
  2. Click on forum 
  3. Click on journal section
  4. Get your journals 
  5. Now click on the most recent journal and open in New tab. Or open Arsenal journal in New tab. 
  6. You'll see the header links 
  7. Open main forum in New tab. Direct access to main forum without bypassing journal section. 
  8. Open profile in new page 
  9. Direct access to tabular browsing in header link