ivankiss

Whoa! I just entered a Super-state!

7 posts in this topic

Now that was wild!

Kinda brief, but epic!

I can still feel the afterglow... But I'm pretty much completely back at my baseline - if you will.

I did nothing fancy to attain this state. I wasn't even attempting to reach any state per se. Just felt like releasing some toxins from my body. Filling it with fresh oxygen.

I was breathing through my mouth the whole time. Nice and deep. Kinda fast, too. Eyes opened - staring into the distance. It felt real good, so I kept going. Soon my whole body was overwhelmed with this tingling sensation. It almost feels like a whole-body orgasm. But at the same time it feels like you're dissolving into nothingness.

A few more deep breaths and my vision starts fading to black. I knew I was close to passing out, but I kept going a bit longer. The whole time I'm being showered with this warm, fuzzy feeling. I started losing myself in the breath. I could not tell if I was breathing in or out. Shortly; I could not tell if I was breathing at all.

And then... it happened. I broke through. Enter 'the super-state'. 

I can only describe it as being sucked out of your body and spread onto everything. Yup! You're the whole thing now, baby! 

Perception no more. No need to see anything. I am what I see. No here and no there. No then and no later. In a sense; no now, either.

Yes, you guessed it. It was all Nothing. However, there's much to be said about it. Really; one could go on forever.

It just seemed so damn real. So much realer than where I'm at now. Yet at the same time; it was dreamy and magical. Totally unreal.

At this point I'm weightless. I'm floating. I'm experiencing myself as everything. Literally. I felt what it's like to be a chair. And a TV. And a bed. Even though; 'experiencing' is not the right way to put it, really. That implies a lag. There was no lag. No time and no space for anything to be experienced. No experience and no experiencer. Only Being. In real time.

You may think: 'but isn't everything always already in real time?'

Well yes... and no.

Think of yourself as an antenna. You are receiving the signals in real time... but it takes 'time' for you to receive, decode and process the information. To create a holographic representation of the signals you're receiving. To paint a picture.

It's a layer. A snapshot of Reality.

So that's the 'lag' I'm referring to. That's the 'veil of perception'. That's how the 5 human senses function, essentially. At least from what I understand.

In a sense; you are experiencing time (or anything else for that matter) simply because you use your senses to filter vibratory information. To make sense out of reality. Being 'human' is nothing more but a filtration system - if we go all technical.

So in that sense; you can only 'experience' real time in Absolute Unity. You do not know what the 'true now' is until you do not merge with God, completely.

Only when there are not two, but only One; you Are. 

Only when there truly is no before and no after; Now is.

Don't let yourself be deceived by thinking you're already IT, and there's nothing to do, nothing to attain, yadayada... Be real with yourself here. Be conscious of how conscious you are, right now. That's the only thing that matters. And also; breathing. Breathing is awesome.

So this experience got me contemplating a bit.

What is a state of Being? What is a breakthrough? And how is such a drastic jump even possible? Are there levels and degrees to this?

Well, to put it as simply as I can;

Being is Absolute. It cannot change, ever. It's eternal. 

While it itself cannot be altered, it can create an alteration within itself - so to speak. It can get drunk on itself. In a sense; you are constantly hallucinating. And that's how states come to be. They are like radio station. It's just a matter of tuning in. The possibilities are endless, really. There are infinite states. But only one Being. 

It could be also said that there are many, many qualities of Consciousness. And many, many layers and levels of Reality. All of those can be and are being experienced. But are not to be confused with Absolute Beingness. It's the difference between being sober and drunk, really.

A 'baseline' frequency is simply a frequency that your system is most comfortable operating on. It's most familiar with it. Any significant alteration in your baseline frequency can be considered a breakthrough. Or a break-down lol.

This shift can obviously be attained through various methods and practices. Meditation, breathwork, psychedelics... But one can also be triggered into it by random life-events.

Usually people tend to go slow, altering ever so slightly their baseline over time. So obviously when you take a psychedelic for example and it shoots you right through the sky it literally feels like you're breaking through a brickwall. When in fact you're only breaking through the limitations of your mind. Psychedelics are essentially super - accelerators. They alter the rate of the oscillation. They 'raise your frequency'. 

That's how 'hyper-awarness' comes to be. That's how you can go from ego or object to Love or God-consciousness. That's how there are levels, degrees and states. 

It's all fun and cool until you become conscious that you're making your own heart beat. And that you're generating the temperature of your body. That you're making your hair and nails grow. Right this moment. You're doing it all out of sheer wiil. You're making the clouds and the trees move. You're making the Sun shine. The wind blow. It's all you baby! One thing to think and talk about it... And another to be conscious of it. If you're not used to those hights, it can quickly become too much.

So be smart. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

Peace.

Edited by ivankiss

28 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Soon my whole body was overwhelmed with this tingling sensation. It almost feels like a whole-body orgasm. But at the same time it feels like you're dissolving into nothingness.

The whole time I'm being showered with this warm, fuzzy feeling. I started losing myself in the breath. I could not tell if I was breathing in or out. Shortly; I could not tell if I was breathing at all.

And then... it happened.

Yup - that's Being baby!  ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

?????????♾️♾️♾️⚛️⚛️⚛️

?????????️??????

? Beautiful inspiring read.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I had this as well. With me it was my heart. I thought I was going to die because it pumped so fast, then the breakthrough happened and my pumping heart completely disappeared. Like a vibration raising higher and higher until it hit absolute zero. A total merge of all duality. 

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I can only describe it as being sucked out of your body and spread onto everything. Yup! You're the whole thing now, baby!

Great decription. 

After that breakthrough I couldn't smoke weed anymore, because I'd be confronted with that infinite explosion of energy frequently when I was high. It is merely a memory now, but the thing I remember about it is that it was totally new and gigantic every time, it could never be "known," and I could never get it back with effort, it was spontaneous every time. What was incredible to me was how that energy didn't kill my body, but then if you think about it, your body is that energy appearing as a body. If it followed the laws of cause and effect my brain should have exploded. 

Something similar happened when I was doing yoga at a Shakti Festival from this famous yoga instructor out of LA a couple years back. I don't recall the type of yoga but I remember tears also running down my face like an energy overload.

I never knew there was that much energy in the body.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Thanks everyone!

2 hours ago, traveler said:

With me it was my heart. I thought I was going to die because it pumped so fast, then the breakthrough happened and my pumping heart completely disappeared. Like a vibration raising higher and higher until it hit absolute zero. A total merge of all duality. 

Yup. This seems to be a common theme. Heart-rate accelerates and then BAM! You explode into everything. 

I like referring to it as a 'frequency singularity'. 

2 hours ago, traveler said:

fter that breakthrough I couldn't smoke weed anymore, because I'd be confronted with that infinite explosion of energy frequently when I was high. It is merely a memory now, but the thing I remember about it is that it was totally new and gigantic every time, it could never be "known," and I could never get it back with effort, it was spontaneous every time. What was incredible to me was how that energy didn't kill my body, but then if you think about it, your body is that energy appearing as a body. If it followed the laws of cause and effect my brain should have exploded. 

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. 

Each time it happens; it happens for the very first time ever. Crazy!

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Something similar happened when I was doing yoga at a Shakti Festival from this famous yoga instructor out of LA a couple years back. I don't recall the type of yoga but I remember tears also running down my face like an energy overload.

I never knew there was that much energy in the body.

Cool!

I'm sure those who practice yoga seriously can easily attain similar states. I myself don't do yoga that often. And when I do; it's always intuitive. I just let the body do its thing. Following the breath, focusing on feeling.

Had some nice experiences while doing this. But never a full-blown breakthrough or anything like that.

Crazy all the tools and methods!