Leo Gura

Making The Podcast Rounds -- Need Your Suggestions

257 posts in this topic

@Matt Skinner

54 minutes ago, Matt Skinner said:

Also, my dad is a big fan of Buddha at the Gas Pump; he would jizz his fucking pants if you appeared on that show ?

Omg i just died?.

14 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

Omg i just died?

Happy to have triggered this profound experience for you; make sure to gather your insights once you return to your physical body ;)

2 hours ago, Villager Albert said:

Pleaaaaaase interview Matt Kahn and ask him about his daily routine and what he thinks of psychedelics. I would kill to see that episode.

I am not interviewing anyone.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not interviewing anyone.

Why?

17 minutes ago, TheDao said:

Why?

I'm not interested in answers from humans.

If I want answers I'll interview God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

YES PLEASE

"So guys, I defeated all these nazis in debate. Now, do you want some God in your life?" ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I bet Daniel Schmachtenberger would be totally open to a conversation especially at this time. His new media/education nonprofit platform consilienceproject.org just launched in its pilot phase, so I'm pretty sure he is also looking to talk to people with an audience to raise awareness for that. I'm sure you could talk about basically anything though.

Neither of you have a podcast, but it would still probably take off and get traction even as a one off chat. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

I think the young lad Dan from the ascend podcast would be a great little chat. He can be a bit of a new age type at times mind but he’s definitely an open minded lad and would certainly have loads of questions and give the opportunity to express yourself. Uk based too so I’m a bit biased. He’s had some interesting guests but having you on there would be a whole other level. Would love to hear you have a chat with Mike Tyson too that would be very interesting. Not too sure that’d be the best route to go down though as he seems to just sit there getting stoned on his podcast? but I’ve no doubt he’d love to chat to the likes of yourself he’s forever going on about God and his 5meo experiences. Seems a shame that he’s not found the right means or person to help him interpret just what it is he’s been experiencing properly. That could be you Leo?

How about vsauce? The reason I think he's a good fit is because he is a very scientific person and thinks very deeply not only in science but also about the brain function. Although he is scientific, I believe he is an open-minded person. He doesn't seem to hold on science like an ideology but rather as something that he is passionate about and likes to question. He asks lots of questions like you do. Consider it

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do a live Q&A with God on a Youtube live stream lmao.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Welcome to Actualized.org podcast. My name is Leo Gura. This podcast is an ongoing series of conversations with God. I've done about 134 episodes of them with an average length of 4-hours.

My guest today is God. You may know him as Allah, Shunyata ,or Shiva. God, can you introduce yourself to the listeners?

God: *silence*

I don’t know if anyone mentioned but CosmicSkeptic is another interesting consideration imo.

1 hour ago, EternalDream said:

Do a live Q&A with God on a Youtube live stream lmao.

Leo has done live videos where he has direct conversations with God. Search and you will find. 

@Leo Gura I would love to see you with Jason Gregory who writes about Tao and also knowledgeable about different traditions including Vedanta

Podcasts: 

• Rogan
  • Sam Harris
  • Buddha at the Gas Pump
  • Breaking Convention (not a podcast but just an idea as far as presentations go)
  • Jordan Peterson (I wouldn't be surprised if it actually turned out to be a productive show) 
  • Tim Freke
  • The Weinstein's 
  • Rebel Wisdom
  • Guru Viking
  • Ken Wilber - he's gotten interviewed by people with very little following so I wouldn't be surprised if you guys could get a dialogue going. The only thing is, it couldn't be an interview but rather a conversation. I think that would be one of the most fruitful ones you could probably have, in my personal opinion. 

Maybe you could teach SD to Hasan Abi that would be awesome  9_9