Leo Gura

Making The Podcast Rounds -- Need Your Suggestions

257 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Regan said:

@Carl-Richard I think he'd be open to a conversation, I know he said he had a profound experience on 5-MEO a few years ago so it wouldn't be entirely unfamiliar territory

Still after that though, I heard him give a pretty milquetoast take on consciousness on one of his podcasts.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard yeah tbh I just double-checked his thoughts on mysticism and I know what you mean. I think it would be a really interesting conversation but would become a respectful debate with likely no end agreement which I'm not sure Leo wants. I still doubt anyone has ever articulated mysticism/metaphysics in the way Leo would though, so it'd be interesting to see how it'd affect HM's perspective, plus I'm sure they'd have loads to talk about as far as society, politics, and developmental psychology is concerned

Edited by Regan

@Regan the more I think about it, Duncan Trussell has HUGE potential as far as reach as he's mainstream but is also extremely open to metaphysics

Living 4D with Paul Chek!!! PLEASE make this happen! ????

tolle

also maybe even rsd tyler.. i remember tyler mentioning he wanted to do a video with you a few times 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Jim Carrey is my other out there suggestion

I think talking to either Destiny, Vaush, or Dr. K from Healthygamer would be amazing. I kind of grew up with these internet personalities so seeing how they handle the ideas that you talk about and I have been contemplating would be really fun. 

Also I think the streaming community would benefit a lot from being exposed to your work. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Vishen Lakhiani > Founder of Mind Valley

He is the real deal because is so ecleptic in knowledge & skill base

He has mastered both his personal success & the spiritual side 

he is trained in computer science, hypnosis, meditation, psychology, 

imo Tom beliyeu & Rich Roll > are very basic boring self help people. Please don't limit yourself to them, go for someone like Vishen Lakhiani 

Edited by Striving for more

1 hour ago, Max_V said:

I think talking to either Destiny, Vaush, or Dr. K from Healthygamer would be amazing. I kind of grew up with these internet personalities so seeing how they handle the ideas that you talk about and I have been contemplating would be really fun. 

Also I think the streaming community would benefit a lot from being exposed to your work. 

I contacted Vaush about a year ago about a conversation on SD. He kindly replied but basically dismissed me.

He is too busy debate lording Nazis and the like. Nuance does not make for good clickbaity content like Nazis.

Maybe I should debate some Nazis.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura ahh, that's a shame. I would've loved to see that.

Destiny, although he is an edgelord and childish sometimes, has been having some deeper philosophical conversations after he had a big mushroom trip where he experienced some form of ego death. Last time I watched he said he went from materialsm to dualism as his metaphysical position and ranted about that for an hour. He does have some open conversations from time to time, maybe you can get him to a next step :^)

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

1 hour ago, Max_V said:

@Leo Gura ahh, that's a shame. I would've loved to see that.

Destiny, although he is an edgelord and childish sometimes, has been having some deeper philosophical conversations after he had a big mushroom trip where he experienced some form of ego death. Last time I watched he said he went from materialsm to dualism as his metaphysical position and ranted about that for an hour. He does have some open conversations from time to time, maybe you can get him to a next step :^)

He is too cocky for my taste. I don't like these debate lord streamers. They are a bit like the bottom of the intellectual barrel. It's very juvenile designed for juveniles.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura when will you become a streamer ? cant wait for a hot tub actualized.org episode livestream lol

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Leo Gura I see, understandable

If you do want to connect with someone from the streamer space, Healthygamer is probably the most holistic and openminded channel. 

Awesome you want to do this man, looking forward to what's to come. 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

When Destiny's not being an edgelord he's actually capable of some really in depth and nuanced discussions

@Joel3102 Yep, that's what I've seen too. For example his content on the collapsing of male/female boundaries is pretty nuanced and interesting. It's just that the debate-bro exterior he puts on takes away from his content and repels higher consciousness people

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

Pleaaaaaase interview Matt Kahn and ask him about his daily routine and what he thinks of psychedelics. I would kill to see that episode.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

Simulation with Allen Saakyan!

I actually met Allen at my first vipassana retreat back in 2016. He’s a great guy. Very sharp, kind, and generous, from the little I interacted with him. He has had some awakening experiences, though I don’t know the exact facets or degrees of consciousness he’s reached. I think he interviewed Frank Yang and Rupert Spira recently.

Impact Theory w/ Tom BilyeuYour Mate Tom, and Psychedsubstance are all open-minded and have big audiences.

Also, my dad is a big fan of Buddha at the Gas Pump; he would jizz his fucking pants if you appeared on that show ?

EDIT: ALSO, if you could get ahold of Russell Brand, that would be incredible, don’t know how realistic that is though.

Edited by Matt Skinner