Leo Gura

Making The Podcast Rounds -- Need Your Suggestions

257 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, bazera said:

I would love to see your conversation with Lex Fridman

I also had this thought. I do believe Lex to be quite openminded. I don't think i've ever seen him dogmatically defend a particular position. He's always quite curious and open to others perspective. However, he is certainly leaning on the side of atheistic materialism. I don't quite know how openminded he will be when it starts going all metaphysical. 

Most of my other ideas have already been mentioned in the thread I think.

Rebel Wisdom - Certainly a higher/integral level channel. Would be interesting to see you and them take it to the next level into more metaphysical topics.

Daniel Ingram - He's doing copious talks and podcasts at the moment. He's very openminded about psychedelics and not dogmatic towards the meditative path. I think a discussion on the overlap between psychedelics and meditation with him would be very interesting and productive.

Aaron Abke - Doesn't really need much explanation as to why it would be a good discussion.

Can't think of any more at the moment.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I would talk to JP or Sam Harris or the Weinstein's -- the problem is I very much doubt they would be open to it. And I don't know how far the conversations could go. We would get hung up very quickly.

My conversation with Charlie was smooth and we went deep. But that's only because he's got the right kind of mind for this work, which is rare. People like JP, Sam Harris, Weinstein's, etc tend to have a lot of personal agenda clouding their minds. Which makes going deep rather hard. I'd be curious just to see how far it would go. There would be a lot of defense mechanisms triggered very quickly because they have a certain worldview to defend on behalf of their loyal audiences. Then it becomes more like a debate, which isn't good.

What's needed is hosts who don't have a worldview that they are defending/promoting -- because of course their worldview cannot be ultimately true. Because all worldviews are biased and partial.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Jamie Whal's podcast, Aubrey Marucs podcast, Paul Chek's, and Rebel Wisdom. 

I forgot to add - Russel Brand's podcast

Edited by herghly

@Leo Gura I don't think it's a wise idea to have discussions with the likes of J Peterson or Harris because they will use you to trumpet their own goals, sort of one upmanship and they would defeat your ideas to win over their audiences. This will be bad for your brand in return. 

You don't want to end up looking like an underdog in their massive Fame driven engine created by their circle jerk fans. 

You might get dismissed very quickly. 

You'll need to find someone who is wholesome less famous and more open and receptive to your presence like the interview you did with Martin. 

You need a bit of practice before you go full on. 

I'd recommend that you should have long discussions right at the get go, because given your personality, the opportunities would be very few and so you need to make good of the few very opportunities you get. 

Btw what's the agenda or goal behind wanting to have such collaborations? Is it to get more audiences for Actualized Org, is it finding more material to make videos like collaboration videos in the future, is it Fame and popularity for Actualized Org like rebranding it or putting it on the map because you always used to say that you didn't want much mainstream attention for your work, at least that's what I heard. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Btw what's the agenda or goal behind wanting to have such collaborations?

Mostly just boredom. I know too much to keep it all to myself.

Groundwork also needs to be laid for when I fully awaken.

Certainly go with Tom Bilyeu's channel on YouTube. He seems open minded, curious and courteous. 

All stories and explanations are false.

What a joy to hear you doing this, brother.

Phil from Actuality of Being. 9_9 I'd love to see you two having a conversation.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Leo Gura New Thinking Allowed is a great podcast/ channel. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Groundwork also needs to be laid for when I fully awaken.

What groundwork do you see that needs to be laid? 

Defantly have discussions with some of the psychedelics youtubers like YourMateTom and PsychedSubstance.

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

I would love to hear you on the Srsly Wrong podcast. They talk a lot about politics and philosophy on that channel, so I think they might be open for a conversation about conscious politics. I think that would make for a great episode.

That's awesome, Leo. 

I've got two reasons why it's a good idea.

1) I think interacting with famous Youtuber might seriously help with the cult leader slander that is sometimes unrightfully propagated against you. It would give you more credit (for those who need it 9_9) and also show that you're not a recluse hiding in the dark.

2) It will allow you to reach out other audiences which could benefit from your teachings. It's a win-win because it grows actualized.org while offering them crazy benefits!

Regarding to how to chose where to appear:

I would say that if I were you, I'd go first for whatever feels the most comfortable to gain some experiences and see how these type of cross-platform event goes.

So, anyone who would have an audience who could be problematic, or someone who isn't a piece of cake shouldn't be considered (at least not yet).

I think the guy from Charisma on Command is a good choice. Otherwise, Russel Brand and you would be absolutely epic. Emerald also comes to mind. Phil is also a good idea. Perhaps also Eben Pagan? 

You got a bunch of good suggestions in the comments. For sure, there will be more names to come that will feel right. :)

@Leo Gura do you ever have this fear that you have massive amount of unfinished work on your plate and your time is falling short for it and if you do, how do you deal with this fear/concern?

Edited by Preety_India

15 minutes ago, OctagonOctopus said:

What groundwork do you see that needs to be laid?

A red carpet ;)

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura do you ever have this fear that you have massive amount of unfinished work on your plate and your time is falling short for it

My whole life in a nutshell.

and if you do, how do you deal with this fear/concern?

By reminding myself that my work is just a game and that the real jewel is my state of consciousness.

L4D with Paul chek

It's mainly about health but it dives deep into spiritually also

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Leo Gura

Oh! Yeah don't worry your highness I'll be there like the little gremlin I am rollin out the carpet for yah. 

Would you like to sit on top of the throne well I fetch your tea too? Maybe a foot massage? Feed you grapes? :D

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura do you ever have this fear that you have massive amount of unfinished work on your plate and your time is falling short for it and if you do, how do you deal with this fear/concern?

I feel this everyday. If only I could get out of my own way long enough. I should already have so much success in my life... I will persist until I have it.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

. If only I could get out of my own way long enough.

How exactly are you standing in your own way?

Example?

Lots of great names here already like Bernando Kastrup. He seems super humble, honest and admits things like that he still suffers instead of plays God. According to him, he is also good friends with Rupert Spira. But yeah, seems like Bernando focuses more on ''satisfying'' / ''shutting down'' the intellect whereas Rupert goes straight to the heart.

But if I'm to give a name that I didn't bump into then, Curt Jaimungal:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWIQh9DGG6uhJk8eyIFl1w

Fairly new name and is somewhat young (I think a few years younger than you) but he seems very open-minded and has meta-cognition. He was an actor and a director (perhaps still is) but seems like because that road didn't satisfy him, he naturally ended up seeking for deeper meaning and for Truth. I believe he is one of those few people that has a potential for you to ''guide'' him and to push him to develop so much more further. And I believe his audience would gain a lot from you as well. He had for example, a 4-5 hours conversation with Bernando Kastrup in his channel. And in that podcast, Bernando mentioned something along the lines of (I'm paraphrasing): ''I give lots of interviews weekly but this interview was different. I usually just give the same interview and talk about the same stuff but with you, there were new and different stuff I got to talk about. I enjoyed it more than any interview before otherwise I wouldn't have talked with you for 4-5 hours''. And it is true, the interviews I have watched of Bernando has lasted mostly for 1-2 hours only.

So, perhaps Curt has that natural curiosity and relatively open-mindedness of a child (feminine energy that is in a passive state of absorbing so you can tap into your active masculine side of giving / teaching) that could spark a good balance between you two to have a really deep and long discussion. He also possesses an ability (at least to a larger extent) to admit his egoistic selfishness and biases. I don't think he is gonna get triggered by you, at least to ''an unhealthy'' amount, if you go balls deep. Seems like quite a relatively humble guy. Again, he could learn a great amount from you, with his audience. 

edit: Also a great place to start and to gain experience, for obvious reasons.

Edited by Migue Lonas

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Ohhh actually a conversation with JP or Harris would be really entertaining even if they’re not the most open minded people. Go for it! 

Lex Fridman has my vote too. 

Edited by Dryas