Leo Gura

Making The Podcast Rounds -- Need Your Suggestions

257 posts in this topic

Bernardo Kastrup

Joe Rogan

Martin Ball

Sam Harris (probably too close minded for you but I would still love to see that conversation)

Daniel Ingram

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I saw the title and wanted to say go to Charlie, haha. Turns out he is the first you choose, hah.

Man I said this as a Joke in the other thread, but it would be really cool to see you have conversation with Bashar.

Others:

- Aaron Abke

- Rupert Spira

- Buddha at the Gas Pump

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

1 hour ago, XYZ said:

- BuddhaAtTheGasPump

Second This.

Oh totally

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

"Owen Cook"

Oh that would be super interesting. I know Leo has some years of experience with doing Pick-up so there's almost no way he doesn't know RSD and Owen.

I know Leo has critiques again the mainstream PUA community, but Owen himself has also evolved a lot over the years and has actually steered away from Pick-up for the most part, but what he does still teach about pick-up is usually a whole lot more holistic and compassion-based, with an emphasis on win-win situations.

Later edit: actually looking at Owen's video's again it does indeed seem like he's talking about game and pick-up a whole lot more now again, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I don't have a critique against Pick-up itself I just have a critique of people who do it out of pure selfishness with some kind of win-lose attitude (but even this could be a necessary stage to go though to evolve, so I don't even judge it too much)

Edited by Nightwise

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.

I would love to see your conversation with Lex Fridman

I love that you're willing to do this! COC is such an awesome channel. 

Would love to watch face to face with Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I love that you're willing to do this! COC is such an awesome channel. 

Would love to watch face to face with Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris :D 

Read the op, this isn't gonna happen ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Russel Brand, his audience doesn't overlap too much with the idw folks. Would be great reach.

Also the Weinstein brothers.

Someone needs to straighten out JPs believes, you are perfect for his audience too.

You could also create your own podcasts with authors like Ken Wilber, SantataGamana, Om Swami, what have you. Call it Cutting Edge Conversations. 

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Great news! Good luck.
My suggestions:
- The Portal with Eric Weinstein
- Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson

Also please consider doing certain podcasts which are lower on the spiral dynamics model just to help the lower tiers move up a notch as well.
Thank you for your efforts.

5 minutes ago, martins name said:

Russel Brand, his audience doesn't overlap too much with the idw folks. Would be great reach.

Also the Weinstein brothers.

Someone needs to straighten out JPs believes, you are perfect for his audience too.

You could also create your own podcasts with authors like Ken Wilber, SantataGamana, Om Swami, what have you. Call it Cutting Edge Conversations. 

Russell Brand would be great. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

BuddhaAtTheGaspump.

Aaron Abke.

Timothy Feriss.

You could help Tim to make a book about Enlightment by the principles of 80/20 Principle, Minimum Effective Dose and "Everything popular is wrong.”  :D

Edited by SolarWarden

Tim Ferris, he has a massive audience and seems to be way more serious than Joe Rogan about the usage of psychedelics.

Alex Grey & Allyson Grey.

I would love to see a talk of yours with Ken Wilber, even though he doesn't have a podcast per se.  

22 minutes ago, Shin said:

Read the op, this isn't gonna happen ?

oh right, fair enough :D

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

17 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Russell Brand would be great. 

+1

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.