Leo Gura

Making The Podcast Rounds -- Need Your Suggestions

257 posts in this topic

So I've started opening myself up more to doing interviews and appearances on other podcasts and channels.

Today I recorded a 2hr conversation with Charlie from Charisma On Command. Not sure yet when he will publish it but I'll let you know.

But anyhow, I am gonna try to do more public appearances over the next year. If you have any favorite podcasts or YT channels that you watch which you think would be suitable and open to have deep conversations about the kind of topics I talk about, please share links below. Ideally include a brief explanation/description of why you think it's a good fit.

Keep in mind that I am not looking to do confrontational debates against ideologues. To do an interview/convo the owner of the podcast or YT channel needs to demonstrate a high degree of openmindedness and meta-cognition, otherwise it will mostly be a waste of time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So I've started opening myself up more to doing interviews and appearances on other podcasts and channels.

Today I recorded a 2hr conversation with Charlie from Charisma On Command. Not sure yet when he will publish it but I'll let you know.

But anyhow, I am gonna try to do more public appearances over the next year. If you have any favorite podcasts or YT channels that you watch which you think would be suitable and open to have deep conversations about the kind of topics I talk about, please share links below. Ideally include a brief explanation/description of why you think it's a good fit.

Keep in mind that I am not looking to do confrontational debates against ideologues. To do an interview/convo the owner of the podcast or YT channel needs to demonstrate a high degree of openmindedness and meta-cognition, otherwise it will mostly be a waste of time.

Rebel wisdom for sure!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFQ6Gptuq-sLflbJ4YY3Umw 

Think they'd love to have you on, and you'd have in depth conversations. Eventually about psychedelics?

Cool!

- BuddhaAtTheGasPump

- Living 4D with Paul Check

- Joe Rogan obviously ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Jay Shetty

https://youtube.com/channel/UCbV60AGIHKz2xIGvbk0LLvg

His channel is about mindfulness and related spirituality concepts. 

The Ascend Podcast 

https://youtube.com/channel/UCnxTH9iOEljn8NQuP3hxzAw

New age spiritual concepts 

Niles Heckman

https://youtube.com/c/NilesHeckman

Spirituality subjects

Rich Roll podcast 

https://youtube.com/c/Richroll

General topics related to self development 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yes aaron abke would be amazing!!

Such a humble and open minded guy, I think you two could get along very good.

And bernardo kastrup!!

He is arguing against materialism and promotes an mental reality, I think you and him could get into some serious and cool discussions, I think he could benefit from your experiences and what you found out about reality.

He also likes psychedelics and talks about how he thinks they show you how it is to die.

He is extremely smart just like you and you both are arguing for the same thing in different words. 

He is an idealist and believes all is Mind.

I think bernardo kastrup really is the one to talk to.

He has started Essentia Foundation with scientist and philosophers who subscribe to non dualism, to get non dualism out to ordinarie people instead of materialism.

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

You can have a collaboration with Evan Carmichael. 

Although I'm not sure if he holds podcast. But he is a good listener and not an ideologue 

https://youtube.com/c/Evancarmichael

He is also your fan. 

He made on you Leo. Check out 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'd love to see you talk with Duncan Trussell he is very open minded and a loving guy. 

His podcast is called Family hour I don't watch it personally but he made a cartoon out of the soundbites from the podcast and is seems like the perfect thing for you. 

Great news!

You could also start a podcast yourself and invite people that you want to talk to....

11 minutes ago, dharm4 said:

Great news!

You could also start a podcast yourself and invite people that you want to talk to....

Thats actually a good idea ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

https://youtube.com/c/AaronAbke

I think this would be a good fit. 

Agreed 

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

1 hour ago, Identity said:

- BuddhaAtTheGasPump

Second This.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank you!

1. Don't wait for him to publish. 

Initiate Disclosure 

2. Off the top of my head, Connor Murphy & Frank Yang

Cheers, brother ?

I love you with the Heart of Oneness

Your humble companion, 

Gregory

??

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

Now that's you're advanced on the path of 5meoDMT yourself it would be great if you had a conversation with Martin Ball again and exchange your perspectives about it. For instance I know body symmetry is an important metric for him to measure ego dissolution while for you it's just an egoic attachment by itself so a conversation would be beneficial. Another point is that in your experience you're still going deeper with every trip whereas Martin at one point decided he reached the end and from that point he didn't describe his successive trips as evolutionary anymore, just basking into his selfless state.

He's doing a weekly podcast on his apple channel.

Edited by Tetcher

Im so happy you went on The Charlie and Ben podcast. I know rebel wisdom follow you and I think they would give you a good conversation. The Daily Evolver talk about similar things to you with a post progressive look at politics. Russell Brand Under the Skin, Awareness Explorers, Buddha at the Gaspump, Charles Eisenstein, or basically going on any of Rebel Wisdoms guests podcasts. Just please stay away from London Real :D

27 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

Frank Yang

i like frank yang. i wonder if it would be an argument video though. i remember frank was a huge leo fan back in the day so maybe it could be a good talk idk. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Owen Cook"

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Owen Jones

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

27 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

i like frank yang. i wonder if it would be an argument video though. i remember frank was a huge leo fan back in the day so maybe it could be a good talk idk. 

Looking forward to this one.