Leo Gura

Making The Podcast Rounds -- Need Your Suggestions

257 posts in this topic

Get on Michael Sartain's podcast. He lives in Vegas too and is very open and does a lot of research on the people he hosts. It would be a great conversation and you could talk about both spirituality and game. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

On 10/21/2022 at 6:49 AM, Dayo said:

Lex Fridman is good.

He is impossible to contact. It's like trying to contact the Pope.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Buddha at the gas pump, perhaps.

Edited by UnbornTao

If this thread is opening back up again, I'm throwing my hat in the ring for Aubrey Marcus.

He can be a bit on the new-age hippie side, but he's still a veteran psychonaut and one of the biggest public advocates for psychedelics out there. He is open-minded and a serious student. A crossover with you may help some of his stage Green audience move into more serious spiritual work and tier 2. I'd watch that conversation in a heartbeat.

On 25/10/2022 at 4:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

He is impossible to contact. It's like trying to contact the Pope.

This has to happen. The time is right. When this thread was created I wasn't sure that Lex would be a good fit for Leo but Lex has since significantly broadened the type of guests and the type of conversations on his podcast.

Lex is constantly trying to ask his guests the big questions, about Consciousness, Love, Free Will, Death. Yet every time they fail to give any substantial answers. I've never heard any of his guests, ever, give a good answer on the question of 'what is consciousness?'. 

Leo are you still interested in doing these kinds of podcasts? If not, we should close the thread and leave it at that.

Twitter @'s might be the best route for getting his attention, as long as a few of us do it.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

8 minutes ago, Space said:

This has to happen. The time is right. When this thread was created I wasn't sure that Lex would be a good fit for Leo but Lex has since significantly broadened the type of guests and the type of conversations on his podcast.

Lex is constantly trying to ask his guests the big questions, about Consciousness, Love, Free Will, Death. Yet every time they fail to give any substantial answers. I've never heard any of his guests, ever, give a good answer on the question of 'what is consciousness?'. 

Leo are you still interested in doing these kinds of podcasts? If not, we should close the thread and leave it at that.

Twitter @'s might be the best route for getting his attention, as long as a few of us do it.

I'll get there one day and give you a shout-out @Leo Gura

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Can you go back on Charlie's podcast from Charisma on Command for round 2 if you feel like there is more to say? I feel like he's one of the few people who somewhat gets it 

@Space

5 hours ago, Space said:

Honestly, might as well lock the thread man. The podcast ark, or podcast chapter is closing, actually has closed a while back. At this point I can't think of anyone out there open minded with enough integrity to handle @Leo Gura dropping the infinity bomb on them.

Oh, and I'd seriously go against getting a podcast with Lex Fridman. The guy did a podcast with Kanye West, Elon Husk and a few shady people, especially Kanye West knowing that he's on a bragging spree of anti Semitism, racism, and flagrant narcissism, yet decides to podcast him and put on some fake virtue signaling and challenge against him. Only someone with low integrity and desperate for attention could do that, but someone with high integrity would blacklist Kanye West immediately, and he messaged Kanye first. Wouldn't approach with an 8 mile , FA MIB wannabe with a s***** face s***!???   

1 hour ago, kamwalker said:

Can you go back on Charlie's podcast from Charisma on Command for round 2 if you feel like there is more to say? I feel like he's one of the few people who somewhat gets it 

@kamwalker Ye dude charlie is the man!

Loved his recent pod with destiny too.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

13 hours ago, Space said:

+1

Leo and Curt Jaimungal are probably the best we're gonna get in terms of quality of discussion and productivity. The potential benefit of other platforms only seems to be the fact that it will push Leo further into the mainstream.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

Leo and Curt Jaimungal are probably the best we're gonna get in terms of quality of discussion and productivity. The potential benefit of other platforms only seems to be the fact that it will push Leo further into the mainstream.

The question then becomes, is the 'Leo' getting pushed into the mainstream the one we know very well, or just another meme? Will they receive Leo in such a way that he becomes a meme on the web, and by extension Actualized.org?

@Ulax

8 hours ago, Ulax said:

@kamwalker Ye dude charlie is the man!

Loved his recent pod with destiny too.

They either should do a podcast a second time with Leo, or play D&D with him, that'll be awesome as wall. Leo can be the white mage or something.

@Nilsi

15 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I'll get there one day and give you a shout-out @Leo Gura

How do we sales pitch Leo Gura to Lex Fridman for the interview though? I think just @ is enough but too simplistic, but I don't want to be the one to explain too much about Leo Gura or Actualized.org. I immediately feel the messenger will be shot down.