Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twoosees

Semen Retention(Didn't know if this part Spirituality Part Sexuality)

4 posts in this topic

Is part of gaining more consciousness and awareness derived from where you get your pleasure from? 

I've been getting into the scope of Semen retention teachings and came across this video. 

I have went through some Taoist literature, and research on it and seems a lot more than Sexuality. Yes you can get to the tantric levels and experience big states of consciousness (apparently, yet to experience)

More so about transmutation

@twoosees nice! Very useful informations, thanks for sharing!

recently started walking in this path too, most of the videos I found in youtube didn't share anything in practical level regarding channelizing the sexual energy.

@Thought Art I'd appreciate if you share your knowledge regarding how actual transmutation is being done in practice in Qi-gong?

Edited by m0hsen

This is some real shit regarding channelization of sexual energy and full body orgasm.

Mantak Chia is the one who popularized this for the west. Its an module of his whole system. Here he explains a bit of the module.

Here Mantak does the exercise to get the energy going up. Concentration on the energy helps. Movement loosening up the body helps, that why he moves.