Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seemore

The mind of a homeless bum who disregards effort

5 posts in this topic

I have been homeless for a number of years, I have seen what time can do to the scared and desperate. I have seen pure hatred for life where a person will beligerantly cuss at everything in their way constantly with a completely dirty outfit, discusting teeth and hair, with nothing to do but be hateful towards everyone while having nothing in life at all not even a place to sit and relax from being scorched by the sun, trust me that's how it was for him. I wondered if I could ever get like that how could I possibly not kill myself. The more I went through life having that come up in thought, which is more often then it probably should've, the less I blamed him. I have attempted suicide a couple times because I had no hope or forsight to be content. That's what drove that man into a hateful existence I believe, he had no room for contentment as his life slid into a bottomless pit of shit. I am currently homeless but I am lucky enough to survive away from civilization and having to live in the hell of believing in God, karma, comparison, and judgement. That shit is a never ending cycle. I am homeless by choice, I am 25 and meditate and wander around my desert oasis in Arizona 24/7, dream loving dreams, eat whatever I choose to carry, read cool books but mostly contemplate how eternal my peace will be. I wish more people could relate and so you have my best wishes! All I ever did was be an introvert as hard as it is. Astrology opened my eyes after I believed aliens were looking out for me, they weren't.

That's amazing.

May I ask what your day to day life looks like (how do you get food, how are you able to afford books / internet access etc)?

Why so serious?

11 hours ago, Seemore said:

I have been homeless for a number of years, I have seen what time can do to the scared and desperate. I have seen pure hatred for life where a person will beligerantly cuss at everything in their way constantly with a completely dirty outfit, discusting teeth and hair, with nothing to do but be hateful towards everyone while having nothing in life at all not even a place to sit and relax from being scorched by the sun, trust me that's how it was for him. I wondered if I could ever get like that how could I possibly not kill myself. The more I went through life having that come up in thought, which is more often then it probably should've, the less I blamed him. I have attempted suicide a couple times because I had no hope or forsight to be content. That's what drove that man into a hateful existence I believe, he had no room for contentment as his life slid into a bottomless pit of shit. I am currently homeless but I am lucky enough to survive away from civilization and having to live in the hell of believing in God, karma, comparison, and judgement. That shit is a never ending cycle. I am homeless by choice, I am 25 and meditate and wander around my desert oasis in Arizona 24/7, dream loving dreams, eat whatever I choose to carry, read cool books but mostly contemplate how eternal my peace will be. I wish more people could relate and so you have my best wishes! All I ever did was be an introvert as hard as it is. Astrology opened my eyes after I believed aliens were looking out for me, they weren't.

How's the weather? : )

I come you choose being homeless? 

Any good looking homeless ladies where your at? 

I think similar to you but I need a place to call home, as a introverted and zodiac cancer my shell, my temple is my little echosystem where I feel safe and can recharge my batteries, so being a wanderer is not a option. Im saving money to live in a cabin with the minimum, I wish I could be free like you but I feel bad and anxious outside my home.