Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Seeker

What Salary Do You Need To Do Pickup In Vegas?

11 posts in this topic

You need to have a minimum salary of $1 million to be qualified for pickup in Vegas. ?

@Bob Seeker

I've seen studies where they showed pictures of guys with their income next to them. Same pictures but with different incomes. They showed the pictures to women and asked the girls to rate the guys on attractiveness. The ones shown with higher incomes were consistently rated as more attractive.

So have a friend call you and pretend your talking to Donald Trump.

: )

lol

probably wanna be on $6000 a month there just to live comfortably and be able to save if you're single. although tbh I've never been to Vegas and a US city is one of the last places I would relocate to if I was wanting to improve my dating life. 

travel abroad to south america, europe or asia, it's literally 10,000x better. 

13 hours ago, Lyubov said:

travel abroad to south america, europe or asia, it's literally 10,000x better. 

Tell me more. My intuition has been leading me toward Mexico.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

50 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

100 I second that one! 

I need to workout the logistics of moving country in this time, hopefully they allow me.

Edited by Striving for more

With a roommate at The Meridian on Flamingo and Koval, the rent would be about $1,000 each. Factor in your other bills. If you get a local ID you can go to the club on locals nights and not pay to get in. If you drink a lot, just know that drinks can be $20 a piece.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

14 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

learn to follow your intuition. 

american men probably think Vegas is a good example of a city with beautiful people lol. materially speaking it's good for US standards I guess.

there are literally droves of the most beautiful women I've ever seen on every single corner on every single street in some of these south american and european cities. 

Not much.

Vegas has cheap rents and you can get into all clubs for free on Sun-Thurs. Now they charge $10 for parking, used to be free. Buying drinks is not needed at all.

Your only expenses are rent and parking.

Living on the Strip is pricey and not needed. A small Strip condo would cost $2k/month. Off the Strip you can find decent apartments for $1000/mo

If you want to go clubbing on Fri and Saturday -- the hottest days -- that will cost you $40/night.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.