Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
freejoy

Do girls like being gamed?

22 posts in this topic

On 4/26/2021 at 11:29 PM, universe said:

What do you mean, if girls like to flirt? Yes, many do.

If you don't like to game and you just want a partner without much effort - lower your standards.

Flirting is natural.

On 4/27/2021 at 5:22 PM, universe said:

Depends on how you both dance together. Directly telling her you want to have sex is not what is considered flirting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flirting

That's being the Rake.

On 4/26/2021 at 11:56 PM, Preety_India said:

Prostitutes are better?

Low blow. 

Why aren't these threads locked?

: )

On 4/27/2021 at 3:41 AM, somegirl said:

@freejoy Well then start "gaming" prostitutes. You've already got your answer. :-)

And also, "started having sex at 5 years old" seems very unlikely. No matter how much it is said that guys like sex so much, any kid would be traumatized having sex at such a young age. That's why we have laws that prevent such things from happening.

Kids don't actually WANT to be sexual while they are kids. And that's normal lol. It doesn't even cross their minds, especially at such a young age (5).

Yeah it's true. I don't think I've ever been traumatized.

Bob Marley said:  "the biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her."  That pretty much says it all.

Note:  He said "women" and not "girls."  God does not intentionally hurt his own people, i.e. Himself.  Then He would truly have to be insane.  This is why Jesus said "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"  because you are doing to yourself what you do to others.