Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
freejoy

Do girls like being gamed?

22 posts in this topic

I guess I'm a little old fashioned. I like being introduced to a lady in some natural setting.

I enjoy playing gentleman. I enjoy letting her be a step ahead and all those little things. 

I started having sex at five years old so sex has never been much of an issue for me.

I think prostitutes would be much better than gaming a women. I mean all the time one has to spend. Plus it seems a little duplicitous to me.

8 minutes ago, Consept said:

At 5? What happened and do you think there's some trauma stemming from that? 

No, I really enjoyed it!

: )

Actually it was three that I started exploring. I went blackberry picking with my little girlfriend. I didn't know how this thing was suppose to work. But I figured it out. : )

I was living with a house full of kids like 20. I was one of the littlest. The train would come by everyday and the guy in the caboose would throw snacks out for us. I remember I never got a snack because the older kids would beet me to it.

Edited by freejoy

What do you mean, if girls like to flirt? Yes, many do.

If you don't like to game and you just want a partner without much effort - lower your standards.

9 minutes ago, universe said:

What do you mean, if girls like to flirt? Yes, many do.

If you don't like to game and you just want a partner without much effort - lower your standards.

Do you think it’s okay to flirt with a girl you just met or just randomly approached? Or will she be creeped out by that because it will make her think “this stranger wants to have sex with me”? 

Edited by Hardkill

Stop asking dumb questions and go talk to girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Prostitutes are better?

Low blow. 

Why aren't these threads locked?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@freejoy Well then start "gaming" prostitutes. You've already got your answer. :-)

And also, "started having sex at 5 years old" seems very unlikely. No matter how much it is said that guys like sex so much, any kid would be traumatized having sex at such a young age. That's why we have laws that prevent such things from happening.

Kids don't actually WANT to be sexual while they are kids. And that's normal lol. It doesn't even cross their minds, especially at such a young age (5).

Edited by somegirl

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop asking dumb questions and go talk to girls.

Okay,

17 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Do you think it’s okay to flirt with a girl you just met or just randomly approached? Or will she be creeped out by that because it will make her think “this stranger wants to have sex with me”? 

Depends on how you both dance together. Directly telling her you want to have sex is not what is considered flirting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flirting

On 4/26/2021 at 5:15 PM, freejoy said:

No, I really enjoyed it!

I had my first sexual experience at age 6, and I also enjoyed it. I had a big crush on the boy (6 years older than me) who did it.

But I realized years later, that even though I consented to it and enjoyed it, it doesn't make it untraumatic.

It's too much for a child to handle. It's really integral to healing to realize the mark that situation has left. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Another title for this thread:

"Do women like men who use lying manipulating tactics to get sex from them?"

That's generally what gaming is.  The answer is mostly no, unless the woman just wants sex from you and in that case I wouldn't consider it gaming.  It would just be two people coming together for sex.  

Terrible thread.  

1 out of 10

Another title for this thread:

Do you like knowing how your sausage is made?

Girls don't give a fuck how the guy became attractive. They only care that he's attractive. If he had to kill 10 babies to get there, she does not care. But she will freak out if he tells her what it took for him to become a strong man.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But she will freak out if he tells her what it took for him to become a strong man.

Tell me about it.? Being hard is a hard thing to accomplish. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 4/26/2021 at 1:57 PM, freejoy said:

I guess I'm a little old fashioned. I like being introduced to a lady in some natural setting.

I enjoy playing gentleman. I enjoy letting her be a step ahead and all those little things. 

I started having sex at five years old so sex has never been much of an issue for me.

I think prostitutes would be much better than gaming a women. I mean all the time one has to spend. Plus it seems a little duplicitous to me.

Honestly this thread is totally nuts. Imagine if you were on shrooms and you read this shit. You'd be like: what the fuck am I reading right now???. 

Honestly he has point: prostitutes are easier. Girls have to always be squirming away from you. Honestly everything has to always be squirrelly and squirm away from me. Customers, men, women, the truth. I will grab the world and watch it squirm in my hand. 

This is amazing. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Talk to 10 girls and find out.

Asking such a general question is useless.

Perhaps girls like being gamed by your neighbor, and not by you, while both of you have cock and balls.

In Tate we trust

Interesting how these incel talk question shit did not exist before 2000. Technology and social media really fucked things up.

That is like asking do you like being manipulated? Nobody does if you ask it like that but it works. Otherwise it would not exist. Being a high value is 1 thing but gaming girls is basically manipulating them into sleeping with you. Just like sales is manipulating the customer to buy your product. By manipulation i do not mean screwing people over with a shitty product, it just means having them do what you want. It can be done more ethically like by arguments, demonstration of value etc or less ethically like lying, hyperbolic statements  etc.

Edit

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust