Karmadhi

Why Do Women Cheat? (The Psychology Behind Cheating)

232 posts in this topic

@Preety_India A figure of speech, i assume most men can walk and carry their own weight. lol 

It's a man's body language to a woman. It's the signals he's putting out with his body movements. It all means his mannerisms, his stance, his sex appeal, his job, his finances, his style, his clothing, his hairstyle, his facial expressions, his independence, his calm smart tone of voice.

All men pretty much figure this out at some point and play the part. Fooling women. Underneath they are low quality men role playing as high quality men. 

Leo is a high quality guy who still had to learn to role play as a high quality guy. Its ridiculous. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4/26/2021 at 2:39 PM, intotheblack said:

I know several girls who cheated on boyfriends, they were drunk every time. 

Obviously it doesn't count because they were drunk.

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Attraction should be about connection. Anything external puts me off

Lolz

I'm not friendly.

On 4/29/2021 at 7:23 PM, integral said:

7f2b01d5e99376a58c5cc32228fe11dd.jpg

Lets look only at his face, what does it say to a women? "I know how to fuck you". That smile and relaxed eyes comes with a masculine energy that he presents himself with. Everything he does is a reflection of what hes going to do to her in bed. That inner lust a man has to take a women shows itself in the way he carries himself

You are projecting this. The man above is a gay model ? ? . 

@Forestluv lmfaooo thats a good point. But hey, women are attracted to gay men. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral My impression is that its more about the underlying vibe of nice-ities, rather than the nice-ity itself. 

For example, a guy can be having a conversation with a potential mate and notices she mentions that she loves Thai food, yet hasn’t been to a Thai restaurant in ages. The next day he makes a reservation at the best Thai restaurant in town and texts her “I’ve got our next date all planned. I’ll pick you up Saturday at 6pm.”. He then surprises her as they approach the restaurant. The hostess knows him by name and a table for two awaits them. That is a nice thoughtful thing to do. His underlying energy is a confident man that takes initiative to create meaningful time together. Most healthy women would find that type of nice attractive.

That is different than an insecure guy trying to be nice because he needs her approval and is desperate. On their date he tries to say nice things like  “You gave nice eyes. You have great taste in music. You are so fit, you must work out everyday”. Here the vibe is insecurity as he puts her on a pedastool. Most healthy women will find that unattractive. 

28 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

For example, a guy can be having a conversation with a potential mate and notices she mentions that she loves Thai food, yet hasn’t been to a Thai restaurant in ages. The next day he makes a reservation at the best Thai restaurant in town and texts her “I’ve got our next date all planned. I’ll pick you up Saturday at 6pm.”. He then surprises her as they approach the restaurant. The hostess knows him by name and a table for two awaits them. That is a nice thoughtful thing to do. His underlying energy is a confident man that takes initiative to create meaningful time together. Most healthy women would find that type of nice attractive.

This communicates he is able lead (takes initiative) wich is a intimacy trait of how hes going to handle her in bed. A man needs to behave with all the traits a woman wants in bed and hes considered high value. 

Edited by integral

28 minutes ago, integral said:

This communicates he is able lead (takes initiative) wich is a intimacy trait of how hes going to handle her in bed. A man needs to behave with all the traits a woman wants in bed and hes considered high value. 

That is part of it, yes. Yet that is just more of what I wrote. It’s not that a nice-ness itself is unattractive. Its the underlying vibe the niceness is grounded in. 

I was just food shopping and one of the cashiers was gushing about how much she loves this new guy she is dating. “He is so sweet and so genuine!!!”. She had such joy speaking about him. She could barely contain her giddyness. She was essentially orgasming over his sweetness and genuineness. 

You might say “well, his sweetness and genuineness illustrates how he will treat her in bed and makes him high value”. I suppose that is one component, yet there is more going on. 

10 hours ago, Forestluv said:

I was just food shopping and one of the cashiers was gushing about how much she loves this new guy she is dating. “He is so sweet and so genuine!!!”. She had such joy speaking about him. She could barely contain her giddyness. She was essentially orgasming over his sweetness and genuineness. 

hmm ok it could be hes communicating her love language really well, good match. Its abit anecdotal, id want to go deeper into the relationship dynamics. 

Everything ive been writing so far is an experiment to see how people will expand on it. Havent gotten any big bites. 

11 hours ago, Forestluv said:

How would a feminine incline man operate in this scenario in a way that the woman will appreciate and find attractive? Struggling to find it. 

Hard to see a feminine trait women find attractive in men. It also seems to communicate a lack of sexual male energy. 

Women say they are attracted to a good connection, but you could have a good connection with a male friend and not want to sleep with him. A great connection cirtantly important but thats not the attraction. For long term dating its way more then this, they are looking for a mature person they can share and build their life with. 

Edited by integral

On 30/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, Shin said:

Imagine attracting someone with your personality,

In 2021.

KEKW !

I would love it!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Yes I’ve heard of this guy. He slept with over 1000 women (not joking) over his life. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie