Karmadhi

Why Do Women Cheat? (The Psychology Behind Cheating)

232 posts in this topic

@Emerald You should study what a prescriptive and a descriptive argument is. You are conflating and bastardizing these two concepts. 

By the way, it is not ''an incomplete or distorted view of feminine sexual attraction dynamics'', it's what the overwhelming majority of females are attracted and respond to. Being in denial about what attracts the sexes is as irrational and illogical as getting angry at a dog because it barks, dogs are supposed to bark. 

The ''impressionable men'' as you call them would be in jeopardy if they assume what you are saying is true, because they will end up not attracting women. They should understand what attracts women and be responsible about the embodiment of those qualities. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

On 4/27/2021 at 3:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

Bottom line: stop being boring. Girls hate boring. Girls would rather sleep with a murder than a boring dude.

Bruh that's so true and so fucked up at the same time.

luckily it is possible to be a good human being while also being charming and exciting.

finding the right balance without swinging the pendulum to the narcissist side or to the boring good guy side can be quite tricky.

43 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Emerald You should study what a prescriptive and a descriptive argument is. You are conflating and bastardizing these two concepts. 

By the way, it is not ''an incomplete or distorted view of feminine sexual attraction dynamics'', it's what the overwhelming majority of females are attracted and respond to. Being in denial about what attracts the sexes is as irrational and illogical as getting angry at a dog because it barks, dogs are supposed to bark. 

The ''impressionable men'' as you call them would be in jeopardy if they assume what you are saying is true, because they will end up not attracting women. They should understand what attracts women and be responsible about the embodiment of those qualities. 

Again, you keep saying I’m in denial but I am not. In fact, I’m the first to admit I’m attracted to the capacity for aggression. Yet you keep acting like my argument is that the capacity for aggression is unattractive, and that women don’t respond to it. As I’ve said, many women do.

You speak a lot about projection. But if you look back at our conversation, you’re the one projecting an entire argument onto me that I’m not even claiming. 

My argument is that the capacity for aggression when unfettered is attractive to women who are dealing with trauma and dysfunction in themselves. Otherwise, it’s easily identified as a weakness... specifically weakness of character. And it becomes naturally repulsive.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

Well, I wouldn't say that's foundation. True foundation is survival value you can provide to her life. Women don't wanna be fucked by any man, they wanna be fucked by high value guy.

7f2b01d5e99376a58c5cc32228fe11dd.jpg

Is this guy high value? Why would he be we know nothing about him other then a picture. Lets look only at his face, what does it say to a women? "I know how to fuck you". That smile and relaxed eyes comes with a masculine energy that he presents himself with. The way he speaks is sexy, the way he stands is sexy, why? Because its a representation of intimacy. Everything he does is a reflection of what hes going to do to her in bed. That inner lust a man has to take a women shows itself in the way he carries himself. Nice guys have non of this. They dont represent intimacy.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral I don't find him high value. Looks like gym rat. :ph34r:

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

45 minutes ago, integral said:

Is this guy high value? Why would he be we know nothing about him other then a picture. Lets look only at his face, what does it say to a women? "I know how to fuck you". That smile and relaxed eyes comes with a masculine energy that he presents himself with. The way he speaks is sexy, the way he stands is sexy, why? Because its a representation of intimacy. Everything he does is a reflection of what hes going to do to her in bed. That inner lust a man has to take a women shows itself in the way he carries himself. Nice guys have non of this. They dont represent intimacy.

He’s a very aesthetically pleasing man, for sure. And his expressions are sexy because of the nice warm smile and relaxed appearance.

But you can only really tell if a man’s attractive to you when he’s in motion. It’s the sound of his voice, his gestures, his level of alertness, and his character that will determine how attractive he is to a given woman.

This same guy’s looks would tank by several points if his personality were unattractive. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

But you can only really tell if a man’s attractive to you when he’s in motion. It’s the sound of his voice, his gestures, his level of alertness, and his character that will determine how attractive he is to a given woman.

Right and all of does traits will be tuned to intimacy.

Following leos points, i can say from my experience that when ever i showed my feminin side with a woman after we started dating, it is overall rejected. They tell me im being immature, when really im just being affectionate and giving, this is my natural instict and it needs to be suppressed because they dont need/value it in the slightest. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

example of an untamed aggressive man 

some women would be attracted to it, many would be repulsed  

for example, girl in the video is only with tony because she needs money and protection... and all of the women who Tony sleeps with in the show, act crazy and have tons of issues.   
So yeah he has no problem attracting certain types of women, but other women wouldn’t be attracted...and what you see is that all of the women want to be shown love by him, they don’t want to be treat badly, but they are unconsciously drawn to it because of childhood traumas..

..Actually this would be a great show to watch as it talks a lot about this and mental health. 

so I guess the question is what kind of man do you wanna be? 

Edited by intotheblack

I don't think that people go to Tinder for relationships. It's like a scammy site, not meant for serious people. 

7 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

No women would be interested in a fat, broke, smelly, ugly looking guy no matter how much sexual vibe he'd give off.

A certain type of woman would go for fat and unattractive - so long as he had lots of money and power.  See above video that I shared. 

8 hours ago, integral said:

Women rarely look at a picture of a man and think ‘I wanna get f’d by him’ in the same way that men can look at a photo of a woman and think ‘I wanna F her’ 

It’s all about vibe.  Yes that guy has a nice face and body is ripped, but I don’t get turned on by the photo alone.  There would need to be a real life attraction going on. 

41 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

example of an untamed aggressive man 

some women would be attracted to it, many would be repulsed  

for example, girl in the video is only with tony because she needs money and protection... and all of the women who Tony sleeps with in the show, act crazy and have tons of issues.   
So yeah he has no problem attracting certain types of women, but other women wouldn’t be attracted...and what you see is that all of the women want to be shown love by him, they don’t want to be treat badly, but they are unconsciously drawn to it because of childhood traumas..

..Actually this would be a great show to watch as it talks a lot about this and mental health. 

so I guess the question is what kind of man do you wanna be? 

This illustrates it precisely.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Peter Miklis yes of course! But many men will try and make a lot of money just to try and get hot women.  But really they are wanting the external thing, not the real you.  
So of course you can imagine the type of women he will be attracting, and also what type of man he is. it’s all based on material things.

you think anyone really loved Hugh Hefner for his true authentic self? No they loved the money and the fame.

Edited by intotheblack

11 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

@Peter Miklis yes of course! But many men will try and make a lot of money just to try and get hot women.  But really they are wanting the external thing, not the real you.  
So of course you can imagine the type of women he will be attracting, and also what type of man he is. it’s all based on material things.

you think anyone really loved Hugh Hefner for his true authentic self? No they loved the money and the fame.

Amen.Exactly how the most women are.

Non duality "real you" =external thing

11 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Edited by Zeroguy

29 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

. It's kinda like goldigging, person is not attracted to an aspect of your personality or you, but some external factor you provide

Yes I agree with this.  Attraction should be about connection. Anything external puts me off

41 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Amen.Exactly how the most women are

No it’s a minority. 
women who are attuned to their emotions will choose attraction.
I’ve always been highly emotional and could never sleep with someone I wasn’t attracted to. 
I was never attracted to someone because of a material possession they had. 
I remember when I was a teenager and girls used to want to date the guys who had cars.  
I didn’t like any of the guys, so them having a car didn’t impress me. 
But If I liked the guy, then him having a car would just be an added bonus. 

Edited by intotheblack

Imagine attracting someone with your personality,

In 2021.

KEKW !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Peter Miklis The point i was trying to make was that picture is a guy who communicates intimacy with everything he does including his personality, attracting women. It has nothing to do with him being high value, or they confuse this with high value. Women are fooled across the board by a man who can carrie himself well, that includes talking.

Edited by integral

@integral shouldn't a man be able to carry himself well, I'm confused.