Karmadhi

Why Do Women Cheat? (The Psychology Behind Cheating)

232 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

Women don’t have to be bitchy. They just choose the most powerful men in a group. There are plenty of women out there telling other women to choose the “strongest men” and avoid “weak men”. I even heard that women purposely try to have sex with athletes to get pregnant. 

What’s so hard to understand about women wanting to make the most powerful man to like her? If he falls in love with her he would protect her at all cost. It comes our stage red past. That’s how women survived back then. In a stage red society she’s not going to want a “weak man” no matter how amazing mg he is, and that wiring is still with us. 

We are talking about “most” women and men; you’re talking about women who are less than 5% of the population. You paint all women as angels.

No, Leo is not telling us to be assholes. 

You’re acting so dense, didn’t expect that from you. That’s going to stop you from seeing the truth. 

You missed the context. Look back in the discussion. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Why is it so difficult for you to admit that the average woman is unconsciously attracted to behavioral patterns that can be considered ''toxic'' or ''sociopathic'' ? Why does it bother you so much? 

I am not bothered by the fact that men get instantly attracted to a woman only based on her looks even though that might not be the best strategy when it comes to selecting the most conscious partner, so I can observe/admit the shallowness of the attraction triggers of men, but you can't seem to wrap your head around the attraction triggers of women and/or are in denial about it. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

Just now, Harlen Kelly said:

@Emerald Why is it so difficult for you to admit that the average woman is attracted to behavioral patterns that can be considered ''toxic'' or ''sociopathic'' ? Why does it bother you so much? 

Because it’s a misrepresentation. I dislike it when men believe in misconceptions about what naturally attracts women.

Men who have a healthy relationship to their masculinity and capacity for violence are in scarce supply. And these misconceptions motivate men to have an unhealthy relationship to their masculinity and capacity for violence.

And this makes it harder for women to find satisfaction in relationships, as it makes men less attractive and more dangerous.

If women were under the misconception that poor hygiene made them more attractive to men, you’d probably want to correct their misconception too. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald There are no misconceptions. You are simply in denial about this. There have been studies conducted about the percentage of women who are turned on by violence and borderline rape and the percentage is scarily high (not that I condone sex without consent, simply an observation). Studies with huge sample sizes. 

Don't call it a ''misconception'' when you are evidently and clearly in denial about this. It's like if I started staying that I am not attracted to a perfect, symmetrical pair of titties, that would be ridiculous and disingenuous on my behalf. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

@Emerald Something else I wanted to mention, the vast majority of men and women are unconscious and they are getting attracted automatically, impulsively. The average guy who has the ''capacity'' for violence ends up being violent towards his girlfriend whether verbally, emotionally or physically, there is no ''containment'' or a conscious management of masculinity with the average man who is your typical asshole fuckboy, nevertheless, women flock to him.

The guys you are describing are not the guys the average good looking woman is dating, because most guys who have sociopathic, very assertive behavioral patterns are deeply unconscious and selfish. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

14 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Emerald There are no misconceptions. You are simply in denial about this. There have been studies conducted about the percentage of women who are turned on by violence and borderline rape and the percentage is scarily high (not that I condone sex without consent, simply an observation). Studies with huge sample sizes. 

Don't call it a ''misconception'' when you are evidently and clearly in denial about this. It's like if I started staying that I am not attracted to a perfect, symmetrical pair of titties, that would be ridiculous and disingenuous on my behalf. 

You’re not understanding what I’m saying. Women are attracted to the capacity for violence at the level of pure raw sexuality.

But if a woman is only orienting to her dating prospects through the loins and not the heart, then it’s because of layers of dysfunction in herself. 

This dual orientation that healthy intuitive women have is why the most attractive men have the capacity for aggression and violence but the discipline, character, and principles to tame it and channel it into pro-social means.

A untamed man who is purely aggressive is not attractive to such a woman. He lacks in the department of other masculine strengths. He is weak in character... which is an equally dangerous form of weakness to the inability to protect from a female survival standpoint.

But take a man with lots of character and virtue... but with all that raw instinct underneath. Then that’s a very sexy man. And when you see a man who’s cultivated that masculine grace, it really stands out because it’s very rare.

And I know this because that’s what my body responds to. These types of men really stand out.

But I’m in no denial about being attracted to aggression in a man. I like to take a very submissive role in sex. But men who are purely aggressive with no virtues tempering their aggression are repulsive.

An attractive man is like a very ferocious lion with an expertly skilled lion tamer.

And most men nowadays are either only lion or only tamer... which are both unattractive without the other.

So, when a man embodies both in an integrated way, he really shines. But it’s a very rare quality.

And the reason why it’s rare is because men have so many misconceptions about female sexuality and polarize themselves too far in one direction or the other.

That’s why I’m adamant about this. You guys are leaving lots of potential off the table and glorifying a denigrated form of masculinity.

Emotionalmastery.org

@EmeraldThe average good looking woman is not doing consciousness work and meditation, consequently she will not be attracted to the ''attractive man that is like a very ferocious lion with an expertly skilled lion tamer'', instead she will naively fall for the ferocious lion that is deeply selfish and will eventually hurt her. How is this so difficult for you to understand?

The typical fuckboy that women secretly love is not a conscious man capable of violence. It doesn't have to be that way, but that's the way it is at this moment in time. 

You are inferring from what I said that I am glorifying unconscious behavior and untamed masculinity which is just pure projection. I am NOT making a prescriptive argument, I am making a descriptive one based on scientific studies and observation. I am not emotionally attached or in denial about what the sexes are attracted to, I simply observe it and that's about it. 

3 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@EmeraldThe average good looking woman is not doing consciousness work and meditation, consequently she will not be attracted to the ''attractive man that is like a very ferocious lion with an expertly skilled lion tamer'', instead she will naively fall for the ferocious lion that is deeply selfish and will eventually hurt her. How is this so difficult for you to understand?

The typical fuckboy that women secretly love is not a conscious man capable of violence. It doesn't have to be that way, but that's the way it is at this moment in time. 

You are inferring from what I said that I am glorifying unconscious behavior and untamed masculinity which is just pure projection. I am NOT making a prescriptive argument, I am making a descriptive one based on scientific studies and observation. I am not emotionally attached or in denial about what the sexes are attracted to, I simply observe it and that's about it. 

This is a good point. Not all of us expect to partner with woman on our level of consciousness

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

You’re not understanding what I’m saying. Women are attracted to the capacity for violence at the level of pure raw sexuality.

But if a woman is only orienting to her dating prospects through the loins and not the heart, then it’s because of layers of dysfunction in herself. 

This dual orientation that healthy intuitive women have is why the most attractive men have the capacity for aggression and violence but the discipline, character, and principles to tame it and channel it into pro-social means.

A untamed man who is purely aggressive is not attractive to such a woman. He lacks in the department of other masculine strengths. He is weak in character... which is an equally dangerous form of weakness to the inability to protect from a female survival standpoint.

But take a man with lots of character and virtue... but with all that raw instinct underneath. Then that’s a very sexy man. And when you see a man who’s cultivated that masculine grace, it really stands out because it’s very rare.

And I know this because that’s what my body responds to. These types of men really stand out.

But I’m in no denial about being attracted to aggression in a man. I like to take a very submissive role in sex. But men who are purely aggressive with no virtues tempering their aggression are repulsive.

An attractive man is like a very ferocious lion with an expertly skilled lion tamer.

And most men nowadays are either only lion or only tamer... which are both unattractive without the other.

So, when a man embodies both in an integrated way, he really shines. But it’s a very rare quality.

And the reason why it’s rare is because men have so many misconceptions about female sexuality and polarize themselves too far in one direction or the other.

That’s why I’m adamant about this. You guys are leaving lots of potential off the table and glorifying a denigrated form of masculinity.

I don't think Leo disagrees with any of this. This is what I get from what he teaches. So, what part of this does Leo disagree with according to you? 

What he's saying is for a lot of women, a lot not all, the "character" is less important. Of course, for conscious women, the other kind of masculinity, the strength of character, will also be important or more important.

I think the part that Leo is trying to highlight is that women are attracted to power and strength (not exclusively). Most men DO NOT know this, so that's why he put so much emphasis on it. Like I didn't even know women were attracted to taller guys until like grade 11 or 12. It didn't come intuitively to me, it actually came as kind of a surprise.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

50 minutes ago, Derek White said:

I don't think Leo disagrees with any of this. This is what I get from what he teaches. So, what part of this does Leo disagree with according to you? 

What he's saying is for a lot of women, a lot not all, the "character" is less important. Of course, for conscious women, the other kind of masculinity, the strength of character, will also be important or more important.

I think the part that Leo is trying to highlight is that women are attracted to power and strength (not exclusively). Most men DO NOT know this, so that's why he put so much emphasis on it. Like I didn't even know women were attracted to taller guys until like grade 11 or 12. It didn't come intuitively to me, it actually came as kind of a surprise.

He does disagree. Go back in the conversation and look.

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Men who have integration in themselves are much more universally attractive than men who are dysfunctional with their masculinity. And every woman recognizes a gem when she sees one.

It’s just that women with certain types of unresolved trauma will attract and be attracted to men who aren’t integrated in themselves... which may manifest as unfettered aggression and temper tantrums. 

But despite being an attraction point for problematic men, that doesn’t mean she won’t recognize a catch when she sees one.

So, if given the choice between integrated masculinity and disintegrated masculinity, choose integrated. 

Also, this is a personal development forum. Don’t die on the hill of aspiring to underdeveloped intonations of masculinity. 

Your personal development with regard to masculinity can’t happen when it exists only in relation to the lowest common denominator of a subset of society... in this case, women.

Tailoring your masculine development to the average woman’s dysfunctions is like setting a cap for yourself based on how others will react. Too caught up in the opinions/reactions of others to own your personal sovereignty. 

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Raptorsin7 Emerald doesn't understand that critical point. She is not a representation of the average woman. 

What I’m telling you about women isn’t just me. It’s universally attractive because it’s good for the survival of woman, children, and tribe.

And even women who go for a ruthless man tend to do so under the misconception that she can tame him with her love. 

And that’s because women who are attracted to the dualistic ferocious beast and beast tamer qualities I describe.

And because there are so few of these men who embody both of these qualities, women will get into a relationship with a man in hopes of “fixing” him.

But that’s the form that they’re trying to “fix him” into.

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

23 minutes ago, Emerald said:

He does disagree. Go back in the conversation and look.

You guys are saying the same thing in different ways.

I looked back, I don't see it. Maybe you need to read what he said again and see it's the same.

This is just an ego clash folks, I'm going to sleep.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

What I’m telling you about women isn’t just me. It’s universally attractive because it’s good for the survival of woman, children, and tribe.

And even women who go for a ruthless man tend to do so under the misconception that she can tame him with her love. 

And that’s because women who are attracted to the dualistic ferocious beast and beast tamer qualities I describe.

And because there are so few of these men who embody both of these qualities, women will get into a relationship with a man in hopes of “fixing” him.

Would she try to fix an Incel murderer or rapist?

48 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And because of the fact that the there are so few of those men as you just admitted, the OVERWHELMING majority of attractive women get primarily attracted not to the virtuous lion who has the ''capacity'' of violence (because they are so scarce as you just said), but to your typical, every day, borderline sociopathic fuckboy which is what Leo said and you have denied. 

Would it be better if we lived in a society where more men had integrated their masculinity fully while being very conscious? Yes, but that is incredibly rare and is not representative of today's society. 

That would be equivalent to me asking for a 9 or a 10 that meditates and does consciousness work, are there 10s like that? Yes,  but that is incredibly rare and is not representative of today's society. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

58 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I get what you're saying here, ultimately women do want the underlying beast who's choosing not to act on that nature. I mean a great example is literally 'beauty and the beast', where she is initially scared of the beasts nature but then sees that he has a more tame side and those dualistic nature's are what sparks her love (despite the whole locking her and her dad up). 

With modern society every women is most likely attracted to the same thing it's just either they're to naive to know the difference or there are just not enough men with both sides integrated. But generally I get your point, I also think everyone's kinda saying the same thing just in different ways 

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

That would be equivalent to me asking for a 9 or a 10 that meditates and does consciousness work, are there 10s like that? Yes,  but that is incredibly rare and is not representative of today's society. 

To be fair, women who do meditate and do consciousness work really do look better! Their looks do improve with age, their body becomes more 'womanly' so to speak as their consciousness increases.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

5 hours ago, Derek White said:

You guys are saying the same thing in different ways.

I looked back, I don't see it. Maybe you need to read what he said again and see it's the same.

This is just an ego clash folks, I'm going to sleep.

No. He’s arguing that all women are attracted to aggression regardless of whether it’s expressed in healthy or unhealthy ways as a natural feminine instinct. And he’s also arguing that men with the capacity for violent behavior will have more narcissistic and sociopathic behaviors by default.

I’m saying that men who express aggression in dysfunctional narcissistic ways are repulsive not attractive. And that women who are attracted to these kinds of guys are dealing with trauma. And that it’s trauma and layers of dysfunction in herself that lead into this attraction. And that a healthy woman will be repulsed by a barbaric man who has no self-control as it is weak behavior (though Leo sees this as strong behavior).

Also, I’m saying that men with the capacity for aggression and violence aren’t more narcissistic or sociopathic than a guy who lacks in that department. You can find plenty of men with the capacity for aggression/violence who have strong character. And you can find plenty of wimpy guys with weak character.

Emotionalmastery.org