Karmadhi

Why Do Women Cheat? (The Psychology Behind Cheating)

232 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll say again what I've said many times... women have no idea what they are attracted to and why.

;)

By that logic why should you as a man have any idea what you as man is attracted to? :D 

In regards to sexuality, dating, relationships, attraction etc. I feel like you in 10-20 years will look back on your comments here and see them as rather childish and ignorant. It's not that you're wrong about what attracts a woman, it's just that Emeralds perspective is rather obviously more holistic. It contains your perspective AND expands it, clarifies, specifies, is more embracing. Emerald is basically saying yes to all what you're saying, but then also saying that there is another higher level to that.

Obviously you going around hitting on LA girls in the street won't change your views. Go marry Teal Swan, then let's talk in 10 years. :D <3 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

9 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

ue. Debating female attraction with females is definitely a waste of time. The fact that they are not honest about what they are attracted to is fucking annoying

We want strong men, just not toxic ones! 

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

I haven’t seen any such forums full of women trying the “be a bitch to get a man” method, as you claimed is common.

Women don’t have to be bitchy. They just choose the most powerful men in a group. There are plenty of women out there telling other women to choose the “strongest men” and avoid “weak men”. I even heard that women purposely try to have sex with athletes to get pregnant. 

What’s so hard to understand about women wanting to make the most powerful man to like her? If he falls in love with her he would protect her at all cost. It comes our stage red past. That’s how women survived back then. In a stage red society she’s not going to want a “weak man” no matter how amazing mg he is, and that wiring is still with us. 

We are talking about “most” women and men; you’re talking about women who are less than 5% of the population. You paint all women as angels.

No, Leo is not telling us to be assholes. 

You’re acting so dense, didn’t expect that from you. That’s going to stop you from seeing the truth. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

3 hours ago, Consept said:

Just watched some of the video, this guy just comes accross as full on scumbag lol 

he had sexual assault charges brought against him too. not sure if they ever made it to court or not. dude will molest/rape if it means a body added to his tally, sure he loves isolating sloppy black out drunk chicks in a van too. 

Edited by Lyubov

13 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

We want strong men, just not toxic ones! 

thing is though many girls will settle for some toxic if it means strong. just depends what level of toxic is their cut off point. two sides to the same coin if a guy isn't conscious enough to be strong but also keep toxicity and narcissism in check. a really timid weak guy can be very sweet and selfless and not get any action. it's kinda ridiculous but whatever.  

1 minute ago, Derek White said:

Women don’t have to be bitchy. They just choose the most powerful men in a group. There are plenty of women out there telling other women to choose the “strongest men” and avoid “weak men”. I even heard that women purposely try to have sex with athletes to get pregnant. 

What’s so hard to understand about women wanting to make the most powerful man to like her? If he falls in love with her he would protect her at all cost. It comes our stage red past. That’s how women survived back then. In a stage red society she’s not going to want a “weak man” no matter how amazing mg he is, and that wiring is still with us. 

We are talking about “most” women and men; you’re talking about women who are less than 5% of the population. You paint all women as angels.

No, Leo is not telling us to be assholes. 

You’re acting so dense, didn’t expect that from you. That’s going to stop you from seeing the truth. 

you would have to read the whole conversation around that. it was brought up in conversation about how some guys often end up with bitchy girlfriends and that if that were the case it would imply that the guy was weak and insecure to be with a bitchy girl.

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

thing is though many girls will settle for some toxic if it means strong. just depends what level of toxic is their cut off point. two sides to the same coin if a guy isn't conscious enough to be strong but also keep toxicity and narcissism in check. a really timid weak guy can be very sweet and selfless and not get any action. it's kinda ridiculous but whatever.  

yeah we already talked about this, consept summed it up pretty well...

7 hours ago, Consept said:

Women are attracted to strength, dominance etc in a man but if they don't know themselves well or don't understand the difference between good strength and toxic strength they can end up in toxic relationships with strong men. But the point is the strength part is a big factor and women will select on that initially and hope all falls in place later. 

On the other side, men tend to choose based on looks and again if they don't know themselves and don't have boundaries etc they can get into a toxic relationship as well. It's the sane thing they're selecting (the relationship) on a looks basis and hoping everything falls into place later. 

the strong-toxic coin for men is the opposite of the hot-crazy coin for women that is often brought up. I'm not going to post one of those dumb meme graphs but basically a guy is willing to put up with higher and higher levels of crazy with a girl if she gets hotter and hotter. strong-toxic coin is just the male version. 

Just now, Lyubov said:

the strong-toxic coin for men is the opposite of the hot-crazy coin for women that is often brought up. I'm not going to post one of those dumb meme graphs but basically a guy is willing to put up with higher and higher levels of crazy with a girl if she gets hotter and hotter. strong-toxic coin is just the male version. 

This is a great point.

The more beautiful a woman the more she can get away with

Edited by Raptorsin7

10 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

I'm honestly getting tired of the "don't know themselves" and "it's just trauma" talk. to some degree it is and with some patterns and people it is but I also think to some degree it isn't.

people need to face the reality that they are willing to walk through some broken glass if it satisfies some deeply held desires the body wants without having to dress it up and ignore how silly yet crucial animalistic survival can be even for conscious people. don't need to spin some tale about it being trauma. just like you need to face killing a beautiful cute deer or cow to survive in the wild. doesn't have as much to do with trauma as some people are spinning in here but I guess that is how they wish to understand something that is more out of their control than they realize. more to do with wisdom not yet gained from life experiences. a lot of people will put up with BS if it means it satisfies a very powerful core desire the body needs to feel good and grounded. period. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov @Raptorsin7
 yes and a woman might put up with a strong-toxic if she is attracted to him physically and he is protective. even though he could be abusive etc. 

so yeah same story different attractions and traumas going on

1 minute ago, intotheblack said:

yes and a woman might put up with a strong-toxic if she is attracted to him physically and he is protective. even though he could be abusive etc. 

so yeah same story different attractions and traumas going on

Yeah I would have a low bar for toxicity, but beautiful woman have a certain magnetism i guess it could cause you to overlook stuff.

Even just thinking now, I can see how woman could settle for a toxic man with a hope he would change. I could see myself falling for that if a girl was like a 10/10

9 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I'm honestly getting tired of the "don't know themselves" and "it's just trauma" talk. to some degree it is and with some patterns and people it is but I also think to some degree it isn't.

people need to face the reality that they are willing to walk through some broken glass if it satisfies some deeply held desires the body wants. just like you need to face killing a beautiful cute deer or cow to survive in the wild. doesn't have as much to do with trauma as some people are spinning in here but I guess that is how they wish to understand it. more to do with wisdom not yet gained from life experiences. a lot of people will put up with BS if it means it satisfies a very powerful core desire the body needs to feel good and grounded. period. 

yeah somewhat agree.  we are generalizing alot of course.  when it comes down to it real attraction is personal for everyone.  just because you are a strong guy doesnt mean you will be everyones cup of tea! trauma has more to do with it that you think.... your childhood shaped you to like whatever specific things you like now.

anyway, what we are mainly saying is that a woman wouldnt stay with a toxic abusive man if she had higher self esteem and loved herself more. and vice versa for guys. and since so many people are insecure they keep ending up with the wrong people bcoz they don't know any better

Edited by intotheblack

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Even just thinking now, I can see how woman could settle for a toxic man with a hope he would change. I could see myself falling for that if a girl was like a 10/10

yeah.  if you really like someone then find out they are a fake its a hard pill to swallow, you dont wanna believe it.  but you live and you learn.

9 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

yeah somewhat agree.  we are generalizing alot of course.  when it comes down to it real attraction is personal for everyone.  just because you are a strong guy doesnt mean you will be everyones cup of tea! trauma has more to do with it that you think.... your childhood shaped you to like whatever specific things you like now.

I think it's 50/50. hard to put a number on it and it's kinda irrelevant. sorry if TMI but I like to eat pussy. it's a deep desire of mine. It did not come from my childhood, it came at puberty, cause it's just hot. and it's so strong I'm willing to put up with a woman trying to make me feel jealous all the time so she feels special and gets that masculine nature of holding strong over her games, up until a point and that breaking point is pretty high if she a GODDESS. has little to do with trauma and more to do with simply being a human in a body with human needs. the toxic masculine threshold for women is equally as high unless they are wise and have their desires under control. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov If a girl had a perfect body but had nothing else going on you would get bored and dissatisfied with time as you grew emotionally 

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Lyubov If a girl had a perfect body but had nothing else going on you would get bored and dissatisfied with time as you grew emotionally 

I agree, which is where this discussion opens up and I think the stuff Emerald has been saying and this trauma talk more-so comes into play. The initial grace period of attraction (first few dates and first few months of passion/sex) Leo is much more accurate on.

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov ooookkkk...this isn’t the same thing. now you're just talking about sex.  i'm talking about people being attracted to toxic ppl and how that’s related to traumas/upbringing. Not about what kind of sex you enjoy. 

i'm done

Edited by intotheblack

5 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

@Lyubov ooookkkk...this isnt the same thing. now youre just talking about sex.  i'm talking about people being attracred to toxic ppl.

i'm done

stop separating sex from whatever else you have separated it from. sex/intimacy/love are all baked into each other. when people say men just want sex it means he just wants what is mostly going to satisfy his needs in a relationship without giving any thought to what she wants. a long term relationship is sort of a greater unit that builds on this foundation I'm discussing and leads to deeper more evolved stuff emerald has brought up, but the foundation of the house does not go away. when it does we see cheating which is where this thread started out. sometimes it goes away and said couple stays together for the kids. 

Edited by Lyubov