Karmadhi

Why Do Women Cheat? (The Psychology Behind Cheating)

232 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have no interest in debating female attraction with females.

Female attraction is something a man should learn through direct experience and then keep his mouth shut.

And that’s why you’ll never understand. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

No, it’s masculine nature. Never listen to a man about what attracts them.

They’ll say, “I don’t like bitchy women. I want a nice submissive woman.” And then, lo and behold... who do they pick? 

Oh who started listening. I say my female version. 

Let me spoil the fun. What attracts us is mostly physical appearance. Everything else comes second. 

I mean, look around and see how many men are with bitchy women... the majority probably. 

Depends how weak/strong you are and how much you allow it. 

(This is what so many men on here sound like. Cherry picking instances where a girl has picked an asshole and then being like, “Female sexuality solved! They just like assholes. So, I need to be one!”)

Asshole or dominant male enchances female survival chances and subconciously survival and reproductive chances of potential offspring. 

17 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

What?? you're saying no self esteem is masculine nature? Come on now. You really think a true player who has options deals with drama and nonsense?

This is getting ridiculous. Literaly the only guys I've ever seen with bitchy women were losers.

Therein lies the reason I made this post. I’m holding up a mirror to you guys.

Now, I’m not going to call a woman who gets with a ruthless man a loser. But women who are attracted to that kind of guy who is bad for their survival are usually dealing with traumas and low self esteem... just like the “losers” you mention.

So, it’s frustrating when men base their ideology of dating around the behaviors of a certain subset of women who tend to have boundary issues anyway. That’s why these women respond to cold approach and stuff that many other women wouldn’t respond to at all.

What’s happening here is the equivalent of me making the claim that all men are attracted to bitchy women... just because I’ve had success with the subset of men that fall into this “loser” category by being bitchy.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

21 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Oh who started listening. I say my female version. 

Let me spoil the fun. What attracts us is mostly physical appearance. Everything else comes second. 

Depends how weak/strong you are and how much you allow it. 

Asshole or dominant male enchances female survival chances and subconciously survival and reproductive chances of potential offspring. 

Do you know how many women die at the hands of an abusive partner? Ruthless men are NOT good for female survival. Period. That’s why women without self-esteem issues don’t find them attractive.

But my point in making this post is to show the men on this post what they look like from the woman’s view. 

Imagine the majority of women get together on forums theorizing about how to be more bitchy and unpleasant to attract more men. And there were women who were selling coaching and courses and seminars to teach women the “How to be a shitty partner to keep a man” method.

Then, when you go “Hey. That’s not really true... just for some men.” They all respond, “Never listen to a man about what he’s attracted to. He doesn’t know himself. All men respond to the ‘Be a big bitch method.’ It’s good for survival because it’s a sign of being a protective mother.”

That’s what women are dealing with. 

Emotionalmastery.org

Even that abusive ruthless man provides sthg that, that specific women wants and needs. As much as scary this sounds. 

Just now, Zeroguy said:

@Emerald So you agree that whole game is based on self interests? 

Everything in life is based on self-interest. It cannot be otherwise.

This is why, to truly be loving, one must see through the illusions of self and other.

When you realize that all is self, you will behave in the best interests of the greater good.

But this is neither here nor there in relation to the topic at hand.

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

No need to imagine. Places and forums like that actually exist?

Prove your claim. I want links.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Even that abusive ruthless man provides sthg that, that specific women wants and needs. As much as scary this sounds. 

This is a misunderstanding of female sexuality. Healthy women aren’t attracted to ruthless men... just men who have the capacity to defend them if the situation calls for it. 

As you heal from traumas as a woman, your preferences change and you start attracting/being attracted to healthier partners.

Emotionalmastery.org

20 minutes ago, Emerald said:

What you know is what works for your purposes.  And I’m not saying don’t use those techniques. There are plenty of women who will respond to them.

But what you do not know is what is true, and you’re not even curious. 

Consider why these beliefs about female sexuality are so important for you to hold onto to the point where you refuse to see any other perspective.

My assumption is that you have created a tough armor with these beliefs where you can say, “Got female sexuality figured out. All done with that”. And that way, you can feel more in control and thus avoid being hurt. 

And you’ve experienced enough evidence for you to justify closing the book on the whole matter. 

Keep in mind, I’m not telling you that what you perceive is not there. I’m telling you your view is incomplete. And you refuse to get a more holistic perspective. 

Edit: “I think Leo is afraid of feminine love. ??‍♀️“ @Etherial Cat

I just saw this. That’s what I’m referring to in this post.

My assumption is similar to yours.

I think that he's trying to protect himself from hurt through one hell of a self-deception mechanism on that one. And that his masculine side is trying to protect his feminine side by erecting walls to prevent it from being devoured by the threats of this world. Which include females failing to love.

Obviously, the control given by knowing "how it works" prevents heartbreak. And having such a low bar for what we are capable of prevents disappointment.

At least, thinking this way he's "safe" from hurt.

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Prove your claim. I want links.

This is a misunderstanding of female sexuality. Healthy women aren’t attracted to ruthless men... just men who have the capacity to defend them if the situation calls for it. 

As you heal from traumas as a woman, your preferences change and you start attracting/being attracted to healthier partners.

Have fun.

https://pick-up-artist-forum.com/

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

55 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

On the other end of the spectrum, is it true that guys are attracted to bitches? I’ve known many a guy with a real bitchy girlfriend.  And I don’t mean just moody, but mean girls who would keep them in line.

There's no guy thats on the look at for a bitchy girlfriend. If a hot girl happens to be bitchy, she'll get a partner just on the basis of her looks and the guy will put up with it. If she's not good looking she's probably quite manipulative or dates guys she thinks are soft. If the guy has any self-esteem, boundaries or is of decent value and knows his value, he will not put up with bitchy, although he prob would have sex with them. 

Also a normal girl can turn bitchy toward the guy if she loses respect for the guy for whatever reason and doesn't break up. 

57 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@intotheblack those are guys with low self esteem and no self respect. No way a bitchy woman is attractive. The only reason guy would settle for a bitch is a) she's physically attractive, b) he feels like he can't do better than her. Probably both

50 minutes ago, Shin said:

A wild, untamed woman is very attractive, because femininity is at its core very unpredictive and free.

Those woman can be very attractive, just like the pua assholes, they exude something that is crucial to attract the opposite sex, but surrounded with several layers of toxic disfunctions that creates a lot of problems for them and for anyone they enter in contact with.

exactly....  so the point here is that both men and women can be attracted to unhealthy things depending on their traumas and how self aware they are.

there is a fine line between a wild, untamed female and a wild, bitchy female.  One of them is healthy, and one has unresolved trauma and is toxic.  so who will the toxic one attract? a guy who has traumas that resonate with that type of girl.  he probably has low self esteem, maybe his mother was very bitchy towards him so now he ends up with women like his mother. could be many things.

just as there is a fine line between a strong, good man and a strong fake man.  one is healthy.  one has trauma and so therefore is a fake and has toxic vibes.  who attracts who?  the strong fake man will attract girls who resonate with it because of whatever traumas they had.  the strong good man will attract other strong women.  toxic women with alot of trauma won't be drawn to a strong good man, because the lack of drama will be boring for her.

anyway you get the picutre.

Edited by intotheblack

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

My assumption is similar to yours.

I think that he's trying to protect himself from hurt through one hell of a self-deception mechanism on that one. And that his masculine side is trying to protect his feminine side by erecting walls to prevent it from being devoured by the threats of this world. Which include females failing to love.

Obviously, the control given by knowing "how it works" prevents heartbreak. And having such a low bar for what we are capable of prevents disappointment.

At least, thinking this way he's "safe" from hurt.

Yeah, I totally agree. It’s likely an avoidance mechanism. 

These interactions remind me of my Aya experience again, where the masculine was out of alignment and across the room from me. And I (within the experience as the divine feminine embodied and a universe unto myself) was trying to get it to come to me and connect.

But it was off to the side. And there was nothing I could do. And I was so angry. It wouldn’t connect.

Many men fear what it means to penetrate a woman... in all ways but physical.

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

This is a pick up forum for men, not women as you claimed.

Where are the forums where women get together and plan the “get men by being bitchy” method?

You got nothin’

Emotionalmastery.org

This is a pick up forum for men, not women as you claimed.

Where are the forums where women get together and plan the “get men by being bitchy” method?

You got nothin’

I thought you meant the reverse sorry xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

OK look I think I've kinda worked it out, it ties in to @Emerald s points.

Women are attracted to strength, dominance etc in a man but if they don't know themselves well or don't understand the difference between good strength and toxic strength they can end up in toxic relationships with strong men. But the point is the strength part is a big factor and women will select on that initially and hope all falls in place later. 

On the other side, men tend to choose based on looks and again if they don't know themselves and don't have boundaries etc they can get into a toxic relationship as well. It's the sane thing they're selecting (the relationship) on a looks basis and hoping everything falls into place later. 

@Emerald I think you are totally right that it is the women with more trauma that are attracted to the more narcissistic, dominant guys. But the majority of society today have undealt traumas. So these things seem to work.

Some guys may get involved in pick-up is because both conscious and unconscious women reject low self-esteem guys. I think we can agree on that even the more conscious women out there find a low-self esteem guy unattractive.  But the other way around a healthy, conscious man would not necessarily find low self-esteem unattractive in a women. So what Leo is saying is a huge step in attracting a women pretty much regardless.

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

OK look I think I've kinda worked it out, it ties in to @Emerald s points.

Women are attracted to strength, dominance etc in a man but if they don't know themselves well or don't understand the difference between good strength and toxic strength they can end up in toxic relationships with strong men. But the point is the strength part is a big factor and women will select on that initially and hope all falls in place later. 

On the other side, men tend to choose based on looks and again if they don't know themselves and don't have boundaries etc they can get into a toxic relationship as well. It's the sane thing they're selecting (the relationship) on a looks basis and hoping everything falls into place later. 

yep.... women choosing by strength, men choosing by looks (or whatever) but then getting stung later when the true colours show.

depending on the level of trauma they will keep repeating the same patterns until having some kind of realisation and then fixing their own traumas, therefor leading to more healthy future relationships.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you know? Who told you? He did?

Did you know that every guy who buys my LP Course grows a 12 inch cock?

I can second this. Purchased the course 3 times so far

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Guys, girls, remember to not turn this into a gender war.

I smell that it's not that far off to turn into that, please :D

God is love

And God in them