Karmadhi

Why Do Women Cheat? (The Psychology Behind Cheating)

232 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, intotheblack said:

Because of trauma 

No, because strong men enhance a woman's survival.

Women have little need for weak men.

these types of men will be history when the collective starts parenting properly 

In other words not for 1000 years :D

6 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

Why?? Except few false allegations, and drinking problem he seems like a fairly normal dude. Normal dude with regural threesomes, that is. He developed a system and it works. I say fair play to him

If only you knew. Even PUAs who know him think he's too extreme. The dude has serious character defects. He will not hesitate to rape a girl. Beware who you take on as your role models. Most professional PUA teachers are scumbags. Why else would they teach PUA? :D

Whenever you see a PUA, always assume in the back of your mind: something is wrong with this guy. You will be more right than wrong.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

So the character is kinda irrelevant. You should mainly be thinking about making yourself attractive.

It's sort of like applying for a new job and not having any experience or any value to bring, but you say "Hey, but I'm hard worker!" Yeah, ok bro. See ya?

Yep, be strong mentally, emotionally and preferably physically while being masculine. Only after that comes your and her inner values which can enhance your relationship into something deeper.

Think like a women, act like a man. Studying female nature is all you need if you wanna attract them.

Edited by Ghost

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes they want strong men, but not toxic. 
narcissistic = toxic = trauma . 

someone with high self esteem and high self love wouldn’t be attracted to it.

different toxic traits attract different people depending on who resonates with it.  

most of society grew up with a toxic parent, so that’s what they gravitate towards when they seek relationships later life 

just that the choice over the last however many years seems to be either toxic strong man or weak man, so they take the strong toxic one. ?

Edited by intotheblack

31 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Yes they want strong men, but not toxic. 
narcissistic = toxic = trauma . 

someone with high self esteem and high self love wouldn’t be attracted to it.

different toxic traits attract different people depending on who resonates with it.  

most of society grew up with a toxic parent, so that’s what they gravitate towards when they seek relationships later life 

just that the choice over the last however many years seems to be either toxic strong man or weak man, so they take the strong toxic one. ?

Yeah i think this is a good summary, the issue is there are limited good, strong men and theyre becoming scarcer, strength being such an important trait will mean women end up with sociopathic guys. Leading question but why do you think there are so many weak men nowadays?

@Leo Gura You make it seem like being a scumbag makes dating easier. Yes it does in the sense that you give 0 shits about the girls so it is easier to manipulate them into a close with you (example of waking up early for work), however in terms of attraction they are not connected. You can be charming, funny and charismatic and confident and independent without being narcissistic or an asshole. Yes, it is easier to be confident and independent when you are narcissistic however true confidence is not narcissism. I think people when they try to improve their confidence fall into the trap of narcissism because it is very convenient and ego friendly. Just like people fall into rich quick schemes easily when they re trying to make money. However, you can be humble and confident at the same time, it is just harder and takes more inner work. 

I am really surprised how girls that talk about loyalty and that shit all the time can even sleep with him considering how easy is it (due to internet) to see who he is. Imagine a guy starting to date a girl that is really hot and then he finds out she has cheated every time and is a shitty person. He would get the fuck out of there or just keep the girl as a fuck buddy. At least a non retarted guy would.

48 minutes ago, Consept said:

Leading question but why do you think there are so many weak men nowadays?

Physically/emotionally absent fathers, lack of strong male figures, and single parent households. Kids are growing up with no direction or good role models.

Strenght is one of these notions that moves throughout times.

A stage Red man can be objectively strong, but I wouldn't want him near me.

I'd be afraid he wouldn't manage to protect the elements of myself I wish to see protected (my corporal integrity, my mental sanity, my emotions...) and actually jeopardize my survival by proxy with a potential lack of wisdom or ability to love others. So in that sense, a Genghis Khan type wouldn't be attractive.

I find a man to be strong the moment he's balanced and wise about how he unleashes his masculine energy.  Sometimes, choosing integrity, spirituality and collective welfare is stronger than just pursuing personal power.

Edited by Etherial Cat

10 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Physically/emotionally absent fathers, lack of strong male figures, and single parent households. Kids are growing up with no direction or good role models.

Yeah I agree this is probably the main factor. It maybe controversial but i also think masculine, male opinions and voices are not heard that much in mainstream media, there are many shows like the view, the real etc etc where women talk about their issues but i dont think you get that much on the male side. What this leads to is a lot of young guys seeking this out and finding themselves down toxic youtube rabbit holes. I think it would be good to have more healthy mainstream male perspectives that are actually being real and can relate to other guys. 

5 minutes ago, Consept said:

Yeah I agree this is probably the main factor. It maybe controversial but i also think masculine, male opinions and voices are not heard that much in mainstream media, there are many shows like the view, the real etc etc where women talk about their issues but i dont think you get that much on the male side. What this leads to is a lot of young guys seeking this out and finding themselves down toxic youtube rabbit holes. I think it would be good to have more healthy mainstream male perspectives that are actually being real and can relate to other guys. 

Mainstream media is produced mostly by men. You can check out out the stats. 

The masculine perspective is not close of being under threat. I would even say it's even the default mode.

But it doesn't mean it needs to shrink to nothing. Both the female and masculine view needs to be actively featured so intimacy and bridging can happen.

21 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

This guy knows what he's talking about. If you think about it, monogamy is pretty unnatural for both men and women. Not saying relationships or bonding is unnatural, but idea of staying with 1 partner is foolish. You are literaly fighting against your own nature. Rather than trying to make monogamy work, how about making polygamy/polyamoury work? Seems much more logical tbh

No. Monogamy was natural when women need the support of a man when living in nature was dangerous, needed resources, food, security... when the love ended women remained with their man because they had life needs resolved.

The problem is we live in a artificial unnatural society where women has all life solved just by working. So once the love ends they have no reason to remain with his man.

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Mainstream media is produced mostly by men. You can check out out the stats. 

The masculine perspective is not close of being under threat. I would even say it's even the default mode.

But it doesn't mean it needs to shrink to nothing. Both the female and masculine view needs to be actively featured so intimacy and bridging can happen.

It is produced by men but it tends to be consumed more by women, at least when it comes to opinion shows and talk shows. Men as producers will still look at whats making them the most money and go with that. 

But i agree it both the female and masculine viewpoint need an equal platform. I dont believe its as you say that there are many shows that let men speak their truth freely to a mainstream audience but im happy to be corrected on it. In the UK we have Loose women, This Morning, Lorraine, in the USA theres the Real, The View, Wendy Williams, even the male talk show hosts like Steve Harvey and Dr Phil are usually skew toward a female point of view. All these shows the women can talk about how they truly feel and they are specifically female issues from a female point of view, so im not talking about shows like Jimmy fallon or Corden as these are entertainment shows they are not specific to male issues in the same way the female led shows ive mentioned are. 

So with that in mind can you name five or so male hosted shows that specifically talk about male issues in a free way, the male equivalent of the View for example?  

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

It is produced by men but it tends to be consumed more by women, at least when it comes to opinion shows and talk shows. Men as producers will still look at whats making them the most money and go with that. 

But i agree it both the female and masculine viewpoint need an equal platform. I dont believe its as you say that there are many shows that let men speak their truth freely to a mainstream audience but im happy to be corrected on it. In the UK we have Loose women, This Morning, Lorraine, in the USA theres the Real, The View, Wendy Williams, even the male talk show hosts like Steve Harvey and Dr Phil are usually skew toward a female point of view. All these shows the women can talk about how they truly feel and they are specifically female issues from a female point of view, so im not talking about shows like Jimmy fallon or Corden as these are entertainment shows they are not specific to male issues in the same way the female led shows ive mentioned are. 

So with that in mind can you name five or so male hosted shows that specifically talk about male issues in a free way, the male equivalent of the View for example?  

I have no idea. It's really hard for me to juggle between all the cultures I'm soaked in (american, french, british, swiss, german, :ph34r::/).

Also, I don't consume much TV, 90% of the time I consume internet shows.

Isn't it so hard because females are often sought after for hosting? And is it really fair to say that the View, Wendy Williams are female perspective talk show and say that Fallon, Corden or Trevor Noah are not to be counted? Feminist studies tend to say that women are also leaning towards adopting masculine trait and perspectives, so claiming that they are a bunch of politically correct puss doesn't seem objective.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Weakness of character in men is still weakness. If you were a woman you would see and feel this very palpably. If a man has a deficiency of character, a woman who is attuned to her intuition won’t even get anywhere near him. It’s naturally unappealing.

Women who are attracted to narcissistic/sociopathic men are attracted to them because they are dealing with layers of dysfunction themselves.

It’s unwise to read the results of trauma and how it manifests in women’s relationship patterns as feminine instinct. 

Healthy women aren’t attracted to Shadow Masculinity... they are attracted to positive masculine qualities.

Now, there are many women who are dealing with dysfunction in themselves, and this does make them more likely to attract and be attracted to scrubbier partners. So, behaving that way as a man will get results... especially for women who have weaker boundaries.

But don’t be fooled like so many men are into thinking that that’s what an attractive man looks like. Too many men believe this and are emulating weak men under the misconception that these morally weak men are stronger and more attractive.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

I have no idea. It's really hard for me to juggle between all the cultures I'm soaked in (american, french, british, swiss, german, :ph34r::/)

Haha well its good to a wide a wide variety of cultures, must give you an interesting perspective. 

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Isn't it so hard because females are often sought after for hosting? And is it really fair to say that the View, Wendy Williams are female perspective talk show and say that Fallon, Corden or Trevor Noah are not to be counted? Feminist studies tend to say that women are also leaning towards adopting masculine trait and perspectives, so claiming that they are a bunch of politically correct puss doesn't seem objective.

Yes those shows are very female perspective talk shows, a lot of their topics are specifically about their opinions on men, ill post an example below. The male fronted shows that you mentioned are light entertainment or political shows, the equivalent would be something like Samantha Bee or Michelle Wolff which are also political shows but not necessarily giving an opinion on specific female issues or dating or anything like that.

They may have masculine traits but its not a male perspective, many of the views are definitely not how a man would see things, either way its not a good source of male advice for boys and men watching. To save you a google search you wont find any similar male perspective shows, you will on youtube however, but its almost underground and doesnt feel like the views would be accepted in mainstream, there is also a lot of toxicity as its not mainstream. 

Heres the example -

By the way imagine this clip with the roles reversed and men saying what they want to hear from women and how women should act on mainstream tv, whilst there being only 3 women in the audience to give their opinion under pressure. You wont see it  

Edited by Consept

54 minutes ago, Emerald said:

But don’t be fooled like so many men are into thinking that that’s what an attractive man looks like. Too many men believe this and are emulating weak men under the misconception that these morally weak men are stronger and more attractive.

The problem is so many women are dysfunctional and so are  attracted to this, so a lot of guys emulate this because they would do whatever they think is attractive to women. Also i you can still get women by putting on a persona, its a lot easier to do that than work on yourself and become a healthy strong man, especially when you have dysfunction yourself. People are always going to go for the easy option. But yes developing into a healthy, strong man is what men should be encouraged to do. 

2 hours ago, intotheblack said:

This.

My father is a loving man, he's a humble, empathic, good, intelligent guy. But he's emotionally detached and was that my whole upbringing. Not only that, he also clearly lacks some masculine traits such as leadership, taking initiative. So yeah, lots of things I have had to learn on my own as an adult on how to be nlt only a strong masculine character but also one who's in touch and balance with his emotions...?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:
5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Weakness of character in men is still weakness. If you were a woman you would see and feel this very palpably. If a man has a deficiency of character, a woman who is attuned to her intuition won’t even get anywhere near him. It’s naturally unappealing.

Women who are attracted to narcissistic/sociopathic men are attracted to them because they are dealing with layers of dysfunction themselves.

It’s unwise to read the results of trauma and how it manifests in women’s relationship patterns as feminine instinct. 

Healthy women aren’t attracted to Shadow Masculinity... they are attracted to positive masculine qualities.

Now, there are many women who are dealing with dysfunction in themselves, and this does make them more likely to attract and be attracted to scrubbier partners. So, behaving that way as a man will get results... especially for women who have weaker boundaries.

??????

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

47 minutes ago, Consept said:

The problem is so many women are dysfunctional and so are  attracted to this, so a lot of guys emulate this because they would do whatever they think is attractive to women. Also i you can still get women by putting on a persona, its a lot easier to do that than work on yourself and become a healthy strong man, especially when you have dysfunction yourself. People are always going to go for the easy option. But yes developing into a healthy, strong man is what men should be encouraged to do. 

Yes, that’s my point.

Too many men hold the misconception that it’s a feminine instinct to be attracted to men who are barbaric. And they think this because there are so many women dealing with trauma and as a result are prone to attracting/ being attracted to these barbaric kind of guys.

My point is to encourage men to parse the difference between nature and nurture. And to parse the difference between what will give them success with traumatized women and what’s genuinely a reflection of the Divine Masculine... which is the real aphrodisiac. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

36 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

??????

:)

Emotionalmastery.org

Don't blame it all on trauma.

Even healthy women are attracted to signals of strength and barbarism. It's a deeply wired thing.

Barbarism can literally make a girl wet. This is not just trauma.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.