Heart of Space

It's possible to be enlightened and be a horrible narcissist

50 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

I do see that I am the shark and the smaller fish.  

You're correct, there is no representation of enlightened consciousness.  Consciousness is everything, including the shark that eats smaller fish and one who takes the form of someone who is conniving and self serving but has no ego while doing it.  

? The pivotal question is this: are you equally eager to be the smaller fish?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

? The pivotal question is this: are you equally eager to be the smaller fish?

I'm not eager to be any form over the other.  

Damn. Them narcissists be all over the place lately ?

1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

Spoken like a true ego-noncentric :) If you truly don't care if you are the shark or the prey, that is a solid step toward Self-realization.

You are all forms, and the essence of you is beyond all forms. You are the Creator, expressing your essence through the forms that you create. The game is to lose, and then find, yourself in your creations.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

13 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

That's detachment/transcendence. A laudable state. Not enlightenment. Not saying (no-)you didn't awaken, just that this has nothing to do with awakening (not saying you implied that it does).

@Heart of Space You will be doing it from a higher place. Imagine Leo as a pimp, or a drug lord or serial killer. He would be concious and doing it from a place of consciousness. But why to do that when you have to work for infinite love, because you will never really reach it until you have given everything for others.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Everyone has so many claims that Heart of Space is unenlightened, or full of ego,  this or that.  So many claims.

Here's a question.  How many people do you think posted under this username, Heart of Space, in this thread?  

The answer might surprise you.  

54 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

There is no Heart of Space either, but yet you formulate a response to it.  

Not so. Seems so, but isn’t. When narcissism is identified with, such as ‘my’, that is from the perspective of there being a separate self, a subject object relational veil of experience. Yet still, language only indicates. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Not so. Seems so, but isn’t. When narcissism is identified with, such as ‘my’, that is from the perspective of there being a separate self, a subject object relational veil of experience. Yet still, language only indicates. 

Is taking the form of, or appearance of something the same as taking ownership?  

If I say the shark seems to be a murderous vengeful creature does that make it so?  Or is that simply my projection onto the shark?

13 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Is taking the form of, or appearance of something the same as taking ownership?  

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self-image and attributes.” 

Neither a narcissist nor narcissism are found in feeling or perception. Belief, justification, and rationalization don’t make it otherwise. 

If I say the shark seems to be a murderous vengeful creature does that make it so?  Or is that simply my projection onto the shark?

It is the projection of thought attachment onto perception, such that there is a shark, a narcissist, or a my narcissism. 

Just now, Nahm said:

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self-image and attributes.” 

Neither a narcissist nor narcissism are found in feeling or perception. 

It is the projection of thought attachment onto perception, such that there is a shark. 

Language is fluid my friend.  If I say something takes from appearance of being something it is a way of speaking.  You are looking past my point to criticize my use of language.  

@Heart of Space

I’m not criticizing. 

You use the words ‘my friend’, yet would stab me in the back and get me fired. Calling this a “state of being” is rationalizing. More so, saying this is “what God needs” is meta rationalizing. 

This person is a troll :)

Just block the thread and the account already.

Out of divine love of course.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

3 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

This person is a troll :)

Just block the thread and the account already.

Out of divine love of course.

Or perhaps there actually is a lesson.  Your choice what you take from it.

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Heart of Space

I’m not criticizing. 

You use the words ‘my friend’, yet would stab me in the back and get me fired. Calling this a “state of being” is rationalizing. More so, saying this is “what God needs” is meta rationalizing. 

Am I rationalizing?  Or am I simply being and using words to describe experience?  

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Heart of Space

Rationalizing behaviors and actions.

The love we feel is the love that is God. The discord we feel is the love that is God.

I love and respect you @Nahm.   Perhaps we'll talk one on one verbally at one point and you'll understand why I made this thread. 

Edited by Heart of Space