Ohsee

Chronic fatigue

6 posts in this topic

This is for Leo and anyone who might be suffering from chronic fatigue. I resonate a lot with Leo’s struggles. I just finished watching one of Teal Swan’s workshops where a person with chronic fatigue was brought up and they explored the cause of chronic fatigue for about an hour. It was super good and hugely insightful to myself and I just want to share this to Leo and any others on here who it may also help.

My girlfriend does pay for her website subscription.. so it’s probably only accessible if you’re subscribed, but if you truly struggle with chronic fatigue this is going to be worth it for you. 

342D81CD-792C-48A4-A94E-DC4B29EF91E9.jpeg

Ok so...

If we're talking Teal Swan, she has an amazing video on sleep, fatigue and insomnia.

Here it is: 

Being Extra Clairvoyant & Super Clairaudiant, not to mention her virtually the most challenging childhood I have ever seen, she provides Ultimate Answers for The Spiritual Aspects of Sleep.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Great thanks for that one. Teal Swan is definitely one of the modern sages of our time.

She doesn't look healthy enough to be taking health advice from tbh.

@HERO_ Pale, thin (her shoulder bones are coming out), generally unimpressive body shape.