Heaven

Does God playing Sims?

7 posts in this topic

If anyone isn’t familiar with the video game “Sims”, it’s basically a game which you create households and you choose people with a certain personality types and skills and let them be(here and there you can “manipulate” the situation and make things happen) and you watch how things unfolds..

I’m wondering lately if life is happening similarly..That God created us with certain abilities and let us be or if God is always in “control”.

God is both the player and the game. It is ultimate and relative reality. It is the dreamer and the dream.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

39 minutes ago, Kalo said:

God is all there is. Control implies a controller and a controlled, which is a false duality.

God doesn't need to control anything. God is being all things, so is God to control itself?

Nothing happens without God's Will due, which is different than control. To say this is identical to saying that there exists only One Will, which is the truth.

Again, God is all there is. Essentially speaking, existentialy speaking, absolutely speaking.

One=Everything

Nicee! Thanks man?

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

I’m wondering lately if life is happening similarly..That God created us with certain abilities and let us be or if God is always in “control”.

Imagine vr a few hundred years from now. No screen, just the goggles, and poof, you’re a sim in the game. Maybe a year or two, hard to say. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Heaven Simness is sameness xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

This is a very interesting way to view the world and I've had the same question a few years back. The best answer I've received about this came by a user here and he did not answer "yes" or "no" but rather hinted at me that it was me that had to find that out. 

In my recent experience I had an episode where everything felt like sims, and I even felt like I was communicating with those "above" that are playing. But when one of the characters I was walking with asked me "what do you think is happening" and I asked if we are in Sims, she laughed, I think because I was apparently wrong. I think that our mind has way more to do with our perception of reality than we think... To the point that you can view the world as being sims.. Like a different paradigm maybe. 

At one point I felt like I was the only one that didnt know this was Sims, like everyone else was an actor and knew, only I didnt, kind of like the Truman  show... Cause at one point they thought I was one of the actors too and started telling me where to go because I was not in the right spot... 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.