charlie cho

Is there any successful people recommending the book, "Mastery" by George Leonard?

11 posts in this topic

I can trust the book "7habits of highly effective people" because so many successful people have recommended people to read it, but how can I trust the "mastery" book when only Leo seems to be the one in the mainstream recommending it? I know I sound like a person who's a sheep but hear me out. I have not heard one person who was successful ever talk about the book mastery as something life transforming. 

Although, I do remember one person really successful (i think) refer to this book once but I don't remember who he was! Ah! It's frustrating.

A good book is self-validating.

If you need some authority figure to tell you that Mastery is a powerful book, you got some serious problems with your head.

Stop seeking popular stuff. Popular stuff is designed for morons. Which is why it became popular. Because most people are morons.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I read it and I consider that one book to have big part in some crucial results in my life.

Highly recommend it.

ive confirmed the principles in my life. it is powerful. i dont want to persuade or dissuade but this was just my experience

malcolm gladwell is famous for the 10,000 hour rule

but most of the stuff in the book becomes common sense once you study and practice enough success 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Lol, just read Harry Potter.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura dude, this problem has been a major theme in my family, and maybe it has corrupted me too a little bit. I could see myself always looking for an authority figure or a "mentor' to teach me how reality really is. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you need some authority figure to tell you that Mastery is a powerful book, you got some serious problems with your head.

(sigh) I hope I don't become someone like that later on.

@Jacob Morres yeah. But sometimes I wonder. How do I know about success unless I'm successful? "The judgement that 'Mastery' is a good book is from an 'unsuccessful' mind," I think to myself. 

15 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

@Rilles dude your comments are useless consistently

I'd disagree with that, only sometimes.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

22 hours ago, charlie cho said:

How do I know about success unless I'm successful?

true.. i guess you can't know. but you have already succeeded in some things so that will give you info in those areas 

but as well like i know that you can test and verify for yourself success principles 

Edited by Jacob Morres