twoosees

Is investing into Markets conscious? Thought it was a short cut

23 posts in this topic

@BipolarGrowth "FU money is defined as any amount of money allowing the infinite perpetuation of wealth necessary to maintain a desired lifestyle without needing employment or assistance from anyone."

I can't grasp this yet, my work results still have not reached their exponential peak, lol actually quite sad but I have to persist. 

@Tanz I was thinking along those lines but then the desperation to get my life in order is quite alarming now. I'm 23, and there is a time limit to my stay here at home(I also expected to not stay so long so it's quite overdue). other aspects of my life are also taking a toll(dating) and being social.

yes, there is a sacrifice to having a life purpose and I have to balance my attention to each of the aspects. Integrity might be compromised but its not wise to be a perfectionist about it.

23 is still young. Don't get caught up on living with family at 23. In most places around the world people live with the families until they get married. 

https://youtu.be/TFGAvPud80A

There are lots of youtube channels on making money for creative people. Once you have a deep love for life. You will succeed in anything you do.