Wilhelm44

How come super enlightened people don't play a bigger role on the world stage ?

39 posts in this topic

Yes, I know they influence the world in amazing ways, but imagine if a guy like Bill Gates was enlightened, just think of what he could actually do with his foundation then, instead of trying to shoot dust at the sun. 

when you become Bill Gates, talk the talk. he's at least yellow....

@blackchair I don't have anything against Bill Gates, my intention with this conversation is clearly stated in the question above.

yellow will sufice for now bc most countries are orange, plus evolution is a slow process.

Because most people on the world stage got there by selling their soul to the devil. Sadhguru isn't too bad though:

Sadhguru, who is ranked among the 50 most influential people in India, is a yogi, mystic, visionary and bestselling author. He was in 2017 conferred with the Padma Vibhushan, one of India's highest civilian awards, for exceptional and distinguished service.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Majority of people don't care about spirituality. They just wanna eat and fuck until they die.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Because most people on the world stage got there by selling their soul to the devil. Sadhguru isn't too bad though:

souls can  be retrieved.

@blackchair   So it's not possible for an enlightened master to also be the founder of some new world changing tech company for example ? I just always wondered why some enlightened masters didn't also have amazing groundbreaking business ideas or come up with game changing ideas in other fields. Seems like they would have the consciousness to do so. Or is it more a case of the world isn't ready ?

both i think, and in my opinion turquoise people run the world just from behind the veil, and if i had elon musk's money i've had xy spiritual teachers behind me, so i think that everything is in it's order. some are in spotlight some are not.....

1 minute ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@blackchair   Wow, I like the way that perspective feels, thank you.

The ones who make it to the top are masters in survival not much else. Btw. Hitler was also spiritual. 

27 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

So it's not possible for an enlightened master to also be the founder of some new world changing tech company for example ? I just always wondered why some enlightened masters didn't also have amazing groundbreaking business ideas or come up with game changing ideas in other fields. Seems like they would have the consciousness to do so. Or is it more a case of the world isn't ready ?

Enlightenment doesn't give you anything. It only shows you what you got. That said, it doesn't hinder you in operating in the world either. Gary Weber got enlightened while he was running a research project with 1000 employees and a quarter billion budget.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Not very many of them

They contribute in other ways

They see reality as not having something (evil) outside of it to oppose it, so are not driven to "do good" in the same way  -- at least not in very public ways since they don't depend on admiration in the same way

Perhaps

Edited by The0Self

15 minutes ago, Epikur said:

The ones who make it to the top are masters in survival not much else. Btw. Hitler was also spiritual. 

aaaand Godwin's law is achieved, im out B|

Divine manifests Itself as It wants. It is an arrogance on our side to assume that we know what is the biggest or the best role for It to play on the world stage...

Because it doesn't matter.

And casting pearls before swine is exhausting.

Helping lots of people requires accumulating power, which is antithetical to Truth, Consciousness, and Love.

If Gates was conscious he would not have billions to spend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Helping lots of people requires accumulating power, which is antithetical to Truth, Consciousness, and Love.

Interesting paradox

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"