Eternal Unity

Spiral Dynamics Stage Coral Examples Mega Thread

12 posts in this topic

Well, my friends, now our dialogue can start in earnest.

I'll provide the opening kick and you roll the ball ?

The Knights Templar.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Someone define stage coral, my idea of it is too vague to contribute anything to this thread

Krishna. Through and through. He’s was probably beyond coral, but it’s a good template to use to see something beyond a typical ultra-conscious being who operates with survival-based morality as an ultimate motivating factor for his actions. He acts beyond morality by using morality in its most perfect possible form. He realized and explained that you should not anguish in slaying your enemies if it is your duty as the soul is never born and can never die. Arjuna’s emotional struggle before the beginning of the war in the Bhagavad Gita is an example of flawed morality or morality operated simplistically without knowledge of the individual’s transcendent nature. Arjuna had a very pure heart which expressed a lot of stage green-style compassion. Krishna realized God Consciousness in what appears in many ways to be an Absolute form. Even with what people now call his “Supreme Personification of Godhead,” he knew that this limited expression could not be a full expression of his transcendental nature. He knew that he was in fact the Source of all things to such a degree that he was not above destruction or anything humans simplistically view as evil as it goes against our agendas. 

If you’ve not taken the time to go through the Bhagavad Gita in full at least once, it’s an absolute must in my opinion if you’re serious about this work. I’ll post a free and well done audio version of it below. Skip the first 10-15 minutes if you don’t care much about the context of the war which is occurring. It’s ultimately not too important for understanding awakening and spirituality. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Here’s a thread discussing coral for those curious what it is.
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/15467-what-is-stage-coral-in-spiral-dynamics/

It is essentially a more developed turquoise which is now more individualistic and no longer inhibited by the superego remnants which limit the authentic expression of turquoise beings who still are too docile, passive, and relativistically moral in the eyes of lower stages to be high-level expressions of God Consciousness/enlightenment/awakening. It’s generally understood that coral will look like a much higher level version of stage red which was really our most raw version of individual power the world has yet seen (Genghis Khan for example). Imagine a Jesus who was no longer self sacrificing. A Jesus who used those world famous mystical manipulations of the physical world to harm where necessary for the further expression of Absolute Love in the world. War would certainly be a tool in the arsenal of such a being which we see essentially no turquoise examples of. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

6 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Here’s a thread discussing coral for those curious what it is.
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/15467-what-is-stage-coral-in-spiral-dynamics/

It is essentially a more developed turquoise which is now more individualistic and no longer inhibited by the superego remnants which limit the authentic expression of turquoise beings who still are too docile, passive, and relativistically moral in the eyes of lower stages to be high-level expressions of God Consciousness/enlightenment/awakening. It’s generally understood that coral will look like a much higher level version of stage red which was really our most raw version of individual power the world has yet seen (Genghis Khan for example). Imagine a Jesus who was no longer self sacrificing. A Jesus who used those world famous mystical manipulations of the physical world to harm where necessary for the further expression of Absolute Love in the world. War would certainly be a tool in the arsenal of such a being which we see essentially no turquoise examples of. 

Thnx

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

24 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Krishna. Through and through. He’s was probably beyond coral, but it’s a good template to use to see something beyond a typical ultra-conscious being who operates with survival-based morality as an ultimate motivating factor for his actions. He acts beyond morality by using morality in its most perfect possible form. He realized and explained that you should not anguish in slaying your enemies if it is your duty as the soul is never born and can never die. Arjuna’s emotional struggle before the beginning of the war in the Bhagavad Gita is an example of flawed morality or morality operated simplistically without knowledge of the individual’s transcendent nature. Arjuna had a very pure heart which expressed a lot of stage green-style compassion. Krishna realized God Consciousness in what appears in many ways to be an Absolute form. Even with what people now call his “Supreme Personification of Godhead,” he knew that this limited expression could not be a full expression of his transcendental nature. He knew that he was in fact the Source of all things to such a degree that he was not above destruction or anything humans simplistically view as evil as it goes against our agendas. 

If you’ve not taken the time to go through the Bhagavad Gita in full at least once, it’s an absolute must in my opinion if you’re serious about this work. I’ll post a free and well done audio version of it below. Skip the first 10-15 minutes if you don’t care much about the context of the war which is occurring. It’s ultimately not too important for understanding awakening and spirituality. 

Krishna is a nice example but this leads me to believe that coral or beyond is not even about teachings anymore. Thing with Krishna is, in Hinduism there is a belief that there are infinite lokas (realms), and as you are able to astral project etc., you can transcend rebirth in Mrityu Loka(Death Loka, which is this realm). Or, you could get AtmaGyan(Self-realization) then BhamhaGyan(God-Realization) which would free you too. Now after that you could use your astral body to explore VishwaChitt(World Conciousness, Akashic Records, World Mind, etc.) which contains all the lokas. And if you are capable enough you could create your own loka and become a diety. You could also materialize in any Loka you want. Multiple at the same time if you wanted(The body you materialize isn't actually physical or material if you choose to not take birth but rather just materialize a body). Now this is all concepts and beliefs, but here's why I said all this. It is believed Krishna was the Godhead(Basically the highest entity), taking form in this Loka. That's why it is said Krishna's body was not material as well. This is one way of looking at it.

So would stage coral be about transcending this Loka? Because if that'd be the case, it'd be a very individualistic approach, as thought of Stage Coral. 

15 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Krishna is a nice example but this leads me to believe that coral or beyond is not even about teachings anymore. Thing with Krishna is, in Hinduism there is a belief that there are infinite lokas (realms), and as you are able to astral project etc., you can transcend rebirth in Mrityu Loka(Death Loka, which is this realm). Or, you could get AtmaGyan(Self-realization) then BhamhaGyan(God-Realization) which would free you too. Now after that you could use your astral body to explore VishwaChitt(World Conciousness, Akashic Records, World Mind, etc.) which contains all the lokas. And if you are capable enough you could create your own loka and become a diety. You could also materialize in any Loka you want. Multiple at the same time if you wanted(The body you materialize isn't actually physical or material if you choose to not take birth but rather just materialize a body). Now this is all concepts and beliefs, but here's why I said all this. It is believed Krishna was the Godhead(Basically the highest entity), taking form in this Loka. That's why it is said Krishna's body was not material as well. This is one way of looking at it.

So would stage coral be about transcending this Loka? Because if that'd be the case, it'd be a very individualistic approach, as thought of Stage Coral. 

Transcending Loka.

You hammered the nail home!

Elves.

People here can hardly supply Turquoise examples, never mind Coral.

There is little point creating lists of bad and misleading examples.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.