Leo Gura

Actualized Clips Channel Launching Now!

39 posts in this topic

The new Actualized Clips channel has just launched.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFc8wPBHyLl_cJphb6hDSIw/videos

It only has 10 clips so far, but there will be daily releases of more clips and within a few months it will have 100s of clips.

Strictly-speaking there is no new content on the clips channel. It's just my long episodes clipped up. But if you are too impatient to watch the long-assed episodes, these clips give you the highlights. It also makes it easier to share with friends and family.

Constructive feedback welcomed. My editor and I are still working to polish this channel up, so expect the clips to get better over time as we learn what works and what doesn't.

Subscribe and hit the Bell if you want to get notifications for new clip releases.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Man I was the 6th subscriber damn:D

Edited by Megan Alecia
New vid too! ?

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Are you willing to accept prompts of good sections in a thread for your editor? Sometimes I come across really powerful things I would put into a clip.

1. Time Stamp

2. Reason 

?

They look good! 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Are you willing to accept prompts of good sections in a thread for your editor? Sometimes I come across really powerful things I would put into a clip.

1. Time Stamp

2. Reason 

?

Possibly. I don't know how many people would use this function. I think most people are not this nerdy about it.

We could try creating such a thread and see how much interest it sparks and the quality of the submissions. Wading through low-quality submissions would also be a chore.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura It could help and inspire the editor more than anything. I am sure they have lots of time on his hands to go through things. 

I watch your videos and listen to them a lot ahaha... I am pretty nerdy!

I wonder what some guidelines would be for the thread...

Really loving the integrity clip! Glad to see this one..

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

21st subscriber. 

Am loving dis

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Awesome it looks great!

Unfortunately I will not subscribe as if I'm personally going to appreciate or learn anything in depth I need to invest in sitting down multiple hours xD 

Colour me a masochist.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Why is the channel logo so boring?

Change and put your face there Leo. 

1 minute ago, Cykaaaa said:

I'd actually switch the logos between his two channels. So that the main one has the actualized logo and the clips one has Leo's face. Because after all, Actualized.org is not about Leo, right? It stands for sth else.

That's my loose suggestion :D I find the logo very aesthetic.

Are you the editor?

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Possibly. I don't know how many people would use this function. I think most people are not this nerdy about it.

We could try creating such a thread and see how much interest it sparks and the quality of the submissions. Wading through low-quality submissions would also be a chore.

As a vote, I'd submit a few 

This was a great idea! It's sometimes hard to get others interested in Leos videos, even if they are interested in such topics, and I attribute this to the length. Can turn some low attention span peoples off. I personally love the length and depth of the topics, longer the better. Hopefully the clips channel is a great success and appeals to a wider audience, which leads to Nonduality concepts being shared more across the globe, which helps us all with the raise of consciousness. 

Would prefer to have the editor unnamed. Too much fame may affect his/her performance.

Edited by Megan Alecia
@Leo

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

oh, look at this. something new in the stew.

Good stuff 

Let's put likes and subscribe to boost YouTube algorithms to help this grow, guys ?

8 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Good stuff 

Let's put likes and subscribe to boost YouTube algorithms to help this grow, guys ?

Great idea! Will help the channel grow and allow more people to see them. Please subscribe and like each video everyone.