Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

For How Long Mushrooms Tolerance Lasts?

8 posts in this topic

I want to take magic mushrooms soon but i've taken 30grams (fresh) like 4 days ago.

How long should i wait before my tolerance is ok ?? I've heard anywhere from 1-2 weeks. 

Does anybody know?

I've heard that you should wait at least 12 days for a full tolerance reset.

For me it takes 2 weeks to reset the tolerance. If you wanna have the same effect after 1 week you must double the dosage.

28 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I want to take magic mushrooms soon but i've taken 30grams (fresh) like 4 days ago.

How long should i wait before my tolerance is ok ?? I've heard anywhere from 1-2 weeks. 

Does anybody know?

Yes.

7-10 days for 80% restoration of tolerance/sensitivity.

12-14 for 99-100%

Wait at least 7 days. You can dose sooner but you'll have to take a much larger amount.

Edited by The0Self

58 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

I've heard that you should wait at least 12 days for a full tolerance reset.

This website/calculator gives the same result. 12 days seems to be an accepted timeframe for tolerance to disappear. 

The calculator is using dried grams btw, so divide your fresh weight by 10 to calculate. 

https://codepen.io/cyberoxide/full/BaNarGd

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

15 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

This website/calculator gives the same result. 12 days seems to be an accepted timeframe for tolerance to disappear. 

The calculator is using dried grams btw, so divide your fresh weight by 10 to calculate. 

https://codepen.io/cyberoxide/full/BaNarGd

FWIW: Those calculators give the exact same tolerance offset values for LSD and mushrooms, when it seems to be quite clear than LSD has a slower offset than mushrooms. So it can't be correct for both, if my assessment (LSD has a stronger tolerance component than psilo) is accurate.

I can experientially verify:

7-10 days for ~80% restoration of tolerance/sensitivity. (closer to 7 for mushrooms; closer to 10 for LSD)

12-14 for 99-100% ("")

Edited by The0Self

5 minutes ago, The0Self said:

FWIW: Those calculators give the exact same tolerance offset values for LSD and mushrooms, when it seems to be quite clear than LSD has a slower offset than mushrooms. So it can't be correct for both, if my assessment (LSD has a stronger tolerance component than psilo) is accurate.

I can experientially verify:

7-10 days for ~80% restoration of tolerance/sensitivity.

12-14 for 99-100%

What are your estimations for LSD tolerance then? It seems to be accurate for shrooms from what people are saying here. It’d be nice to hear your experience with LSD because this info is a bit hard to find online with any search using “tolerance” pulls up tons of propaganda-ish articles related to LSD addiction lol

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

8 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

What are your estimations for LSD tolerance then? It seems to be accurate for shrooms from what people are saying here. It’d be nice to hear your experience with LSD because this info is a bit hard to find online with any search using “tolerance” pulls up tons of propaganda-ish articles related to LSD addiction lol

7-10 days for ~80% restoration of tolerance/sensitivity. (closer to 7 for mushrooms; closer to 10 for LSD)

12-14 days for 99-100% (closer to 12 for mushrooms; closer to 14 for LSD)

Not really a seriously prominent difference, but the exact numbers are almost certainly not the same for both LSD and psilocin.